Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President (1096 Views)

Current Trend Among Ladies / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by kokomaster3d: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2018
Tanzanian President has appealed to men in his country to try to marry two or more women as a way of reducing prostitution and redundancy among Tanzanian Women. Speaking in Dar-es-Salaam this morning, President Magufuli said Tanzania has more women than men forcing a lot of unmarried women to commit adultery with other people’s husbands.

The President said according to statistics, out of approximately 70 million Tanzanians, 40 million are women and only 30 million are men.

“I am not forcing you, but just encouraging you to marry two or more wives to reduce on women staying without husbands”, Magfuli told a conference of about 14,000 men who were receiving training in various life skills in the commercial capital.

http://www.eastafricanvibes.com/?p=8170
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by odeade1(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2018
check my signature
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2018
Loooolll.... It would still not eradicate the ills of Cheating and adultery. Even most men with multiple wives still cheat and engage in adultery. Prostitution also won't be curbed this way. There is just something about the human nature and our flesh which needs to be broken before ills like these can cease in our world despite our best human efforts...
Until then, discipline/self control is a choice to make.

1 Like

Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by mikejj(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2018
grin on my way to tazaaaaania.kiki. Ntor to 9ja bae..laba laba
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by Fmartin(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2018
op abeg help me ask the president how many him don marry grin leadership by example
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by labake1(f): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
mikejj:
grin on my way to tazaaaaania.kiki. Ntor to 9ja bae..laba laba

Safe travel
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by mikejj(m): 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin
labake1:

Safe travel
grin laba is happening tomowo o..10hrz frm now.and no greenlight
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by labake1(f): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin laba is happening tomowo o..10hrz frm now.and no greenlight

Yes
be going abeg
So that we Naija ladies can have space to feel ourselves
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by MissWrite(f): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dummkopf! Ali Ndume's ilk. Women should marry to reduce prostitution; does he think fucking for their livelihood is all women are good for? That's exactly the kind of mindset that perpetuates prostitution (and a wedding band does nothing to dignify the act of bartering sex for money). If he's worried about prostitution, let him develop schemes that would help more women achieve financial independence: scholarships, business loans, skills training etc. That is, if he's really referring to prostitution and not promiscuity. These chauvinistic fools cannot tell the difference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by izmercy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
kokomaster3d:
Tanzania President Magufuli said "Tanzania has more women than men forcing a lot of unmarried women to commit adultery with other people’s husbands"

"according to statistics, out of approximately 70 million Tanzanians, 40 million are women and only 30 million are men"

“I am not forcing you, but just encouraging you to marry two or more wives to reduce on women staying without husbands”
http://www.eastafricanvibes.com/?p=8170
Op, from these qoutes,where did he mentioned that men should marry two women to reduce prostitution? or is adultery same with prostitution ?
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by mikejj(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
grin
labake1:

Yes
be going abeg
So that we Naija ladies can have space to feel ourselves
grin so i was covering space i deserve an award for that..right
Re: Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President by labake1(f): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin so i was covering space i deserve an award for that..right

No award for you

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Bambam, Nina, Kloe, Anto Bathe Outside, This Morning / Never Take Anyone For Granted / Where Do We Draw The Line Between Sexual Harrasment And Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.