Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Current Trend Among Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Current Trend Among Ladies (5128 Views)

Is This The New Trend Among Nigeria Girls? My Experience / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Trend Among Ladies by justfriends: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2022
The majority of Nigerian ladies have multiple relationships with different guyz for different reasons and purposes.
My most recent observation shows that it is common for a Nigerian lady to in addition to having a serious boyfriend/fiance (they intend to settle down with), to also having multiple sex partners for some kind of benefits unknown to their main boyfriend or fiance. Why is this so ladies

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Prettygirl200(f): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Kindly ask your sisters they will know better!!! But wait ooo una no dey tire? Today woman, tomorrow woman next tomorrow woman make una rest abeg. Rest ooo pls rest!!! Haaaaa

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Buhari4sale: 2:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Your mom would explain better, using why most first borns are bastard as a case study.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 27, 2022
justfriends:
The majority of Nigerian ladies have multiple relationships with different guyz for different reasons and purposes.
My most recent observation shows that it is common for a Nigerian lady to in addition to having a serious boyfriend/fiance (they intend to settle down with), to also having multiple sex partners for some kind of benefits unknown to their main boyfriend or fiance. Why is this so ladies
Allow these LADIES be.
A Lady that is not your wife is not obliged to you in any way. U shouldn't be seen dictating things to your girlfriend. U have no Legal right over your female friend nor how dey run their lives.
MEN should start thinking.
Allow these Ladies be and focus on career goals.
U can only exercise some rights over the woman you have paid for constitutionally.
Leave these women and get busy.
STOP dictating to Ladies you're not obliged to.
You are not their parents. It's becoming a shame

Even 4 your WIFE, you can't exercise full right over her. She can decline some weird sexual advances you would want her engage in. That's the reason I encourage young men to start seeing other options of PEACE OF MIND without having to put up with these ladies forever.

U are entitled to Life, Liberty and Happiness and no woman should be seeing snatching such from you. My Humble take!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 5:23am On Dec 27, 2022
justfriends:
Na hook up girls or Olosho girls dey do those stuff.
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Jimmythewise: 5:47am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Kindly ask your sisters they will know better!!! But wait ooo una no dey tire? Today woman, tomorrow woman next tomorrow woman make una rest abeg. Rest ooo pls rest!!! Haaaaa
Money and sex. These two will stand the test of time. Allow it.
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2022
I like how it's so easy to differenciate boys from men on nairaland..the crass and foolish talk immediately scream kids. U don't even need to ask d age

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by EvilRampage(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2022
Its their duty and obligation.
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
I like how it's so easy to differenciate boys from men on nairaland..the crass and foolish talk immediately scream kids. U don't even need to ask d age

The world is twisted.....at least, your life is also an evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by GoodCane: 7:15am On Dec 27, 2022
Nigeria girls are all oloshos and coded runz girls. Even that girl disguising as ur girlfriend is into coded runz too. Know this and know peace. Bang their pussy dump them and move on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Xj2020: 7:21am On Dec 27, 2022
The thing dey pain die.
justfriends:
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by jeromestarks: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Currently, as I post to you ehhh, many girls are single. Very annoyingly single.

Forget it, some are praying for men to ask them out. If you collect their number, they will try to ignore you to make you think they're business. Na lie! Stop calling after two weeks of giving them attention and see how frustrated they get.

No buy the idea say girls have multiple boyfriends o. Even one, some no get. We dey see them well well for north. Na so fly go dey follow them for yansh. Useless creatures. Ogun kill Dem.

Na ants wey get dagger go chop dia man. Ogun kill dem.

5 Likes

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by mii4u(f): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Don't blame dem, most of dem are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by jamesversion: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2022
G00DHardDick:
Nigeria girls are all oloshos and coded runz girls. Even that girl disguising as ur girlfriend is into coded runz too. Know this and know peace. Bang their pussy dump them and move on

Even people from Bangladesh still get married. So?

2 Likes

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Slynation(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Its a simple question cheesy why is it so...?? and you took it personal, try dey calm down...!!

7 Likes

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Prettygirl200(f): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2022
Slynation:
Its a simple question cheesy why is it so...?? and you took it personal, try dey calm down...!!
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Slynation(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2022
But shaaah.....There is this girl I met of recent (a month +) she dey amaze me, I'm just looking at her with one eye, she is proving to be very different from what I have seen before....!!

1 Like

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Slynation(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
undecided undecided
answer the question naw...I want to learn cheesy I come in peace oO, before you start dey show yourself
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by JustPowerApps(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2022
justfriends:

It's poverty gesture, whenever you see such, just know the girl is broke. Indiscriminate mating is not peculiar to human, only animals do such. For someone to ball down to the level of an animal, something is awfully wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Okoroawusa: 9:07am On Dec 27, 2022
Na today?
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Antoeni(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2022
Only a foolish woman takes seriously promises made by a naked man

3 Likes

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by JustPowerApps(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Allow these LADIES be.
A Lady that is not your wife is not obliged to you in any way. U shouldn't be seen dictating things to your girlfriend. U have no Legal right over your female friend nor how dey run their lives.
MEN should start thinking.
Allow these Ladies be and focus on career goals.
U can only exercise some rights over the woman you have paid for constitutionally.
Leave these women and get busy.
STOP dictating to Ladies you're not obliged to.
You are not their parents. It's becoming a shame

Even 4 your WIFE, you can't exercise full right over her. She can decline some weird sexual advances you would want her engage in. That's the reason I encourage young men to start seeing other options of PEACE OF MIND without having to put up with these ladies forever.

U are entitled to Life, Liberty and Happiness and no woman should be seeing snatching such from you. My Humble take!

Truetalk, let them be.
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Pells1: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Olosho feel attacked grin grin cheesy wink
Cheating kpekus must be exposed
Paternity frauds must be exposed
Cheating hoe don drop Quote grin cheesy wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Chaos14: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
You sef make you rest, must you attack? Why are you offended? If you don't think its true. Please start being mature you're acting like a 15yr old with a java phone.

5 Likes

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Maynman: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2022
JustPowerApps:

It's poverty gesture, whenever you see such, just know the girl is broke. Indiscriminate mating is not peculiar to human, only animals do such. For someone to ball down to the level of an animal, something is awfully wrong.

Wrong at the bolded.

What’s an animal?

1 Like

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by JustPowerApps(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Maynman:

Wrong at the bolded.

What’s an animal?

I mean lower classification of animals
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Prettygirl200(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Chaos14:
You sef make you rest, must you attack? Why are you offended? If you don't think its true. Please start being mature you're acting like a 15yr old with a java phone.
and you think you aren't acting like a 5 years old with an itel phone
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by Mr2wealth: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2022
justfriends:

This is not new anymore nah! Besides, what is good for the goose is also good for the GOULDER! They are not doing it in isolation, the Nigerian men also have serious relationship and multiple sex partners for benefits. grin
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by ednut1(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2022
Men used to have a monopoly of this. Women only caught up too. The average Nigerian babe starts off as a faithful naïve girlfriend. Gets played and bleeped like 3 times. She self go come start to dey play game and try to use men also

1 Like

Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by IVORY2009(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:

No! You opinion is highly welcome, since is ur gender....
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by techWriter3: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Your mam would understand better, using why most first borns are bastard as a case study

However, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, thesis, or assignment.
Re: Current Trend Among Ladies by LOVEGINO(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Slynation:
why she go calm down when u don open her yansh for public.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys? / Who Is A Responsible Man?? / Name A Country For Each Letter Of Your Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.