Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped (1978 Views)

How I bleeped A Married Woman / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped by lightblazingnow(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
If you can not meet up with the way the lady wants you to Bleep her, that's the beginning of failure in your relationship. I am talking about the road to uplifting the channel through which you came from: Family. The world seeks to destroy family and the sad thing is, the members of the family are helping the system to affect them. When a full grown up man does not know anything about the life he has been given, what do you expect, troubles of course. Rise up and shine, for your wisdom which is your light is here and the glory of your master is risen up on you. Most of you reading these right now, may scream out saying, stop preaching, this is romance section. To you, it will sound like you said it. You wouldn't know that someone is using your body to fight against you. Your master is your passion, you should know quickly and move on to accomplishing your task everyday.

You need to know how to satisfy your wife when the time is ready. Sex is the family romance.
I am coming!!!!!!!!! Right back......

1 Like

Re: There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped by lightblazingnow(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Find it
Re: There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped by lightblazingnow(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Give her
Re: There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped by orisa37: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Give her

Her human fundamentals
Re: There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped by lightblazingnow(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Yeah
Re: There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped by orisa37: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Yeah

Nope.
Re: There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped by lightblazingnow(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Thanks
Re: There Is A Way Every Woman Wants bleeped by lightblazingnow(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
It's good

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Your Girlfriend To Sleep Over At Your Parents House? / I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. / Malawian Minister’s Sex Tape Allegedly Leaked By Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.