Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? (633 Views)

I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not / My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2018
Hello Everyone!

I need real answers to this challenge

My girlfriend is supposed to be on her Menstrual period now but no blood has flowed. She had her last period last month from January 12 till January 18 or 19.

We have had sex a couple of times but no sperm was released in her. Also she has experienced the PMS like stomach pain for 3 days and pimples on her face but no blood has flowed.

My question is, is she pregnant (can't do test now) or is there any other reason she is not seeing her period

PS: She did blood test last December and her blood level was 30%. Can low blood level cause her not to see her period. She also said she has skipped a whole month of period before in 2013.
Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by Stevengerd(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Money Fall on you
Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by squarelead(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
That's a nice one, at least your was before Feb 14. Come early November, friends and family coming for rice and swallow for your domot
Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by Countersam(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
Bros you still dey here?

I don tell you wetin you go do... Make e no pass tonight.

Bang the punny hard and deep, you will discover the oil.
Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
congrats bros.
Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by izaray(f): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
Countersam:
Bros you still dey here?

I don tell you wetin you go do... Make e no pass tonight.

Bang the punny hard and deep, you will discover the oil.
You wicked ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by rickyboss333: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
from experience, if ur truly sure u never released in her, then I can tell u she isn't pregnant. she is probably going thru a change in mensural period, which I hv cm 2 understand could be caused by many things, ranging from infections, to unusual n frequent sex. meanwhile, u could run a simple pregnancy test using a pt strip, its just 100 box so as to be rest assured

but come o, 30% blood percentage? isn't that serious blood shortage? if my memory serves me correctly, d last time I had mine checked some years back it was 87% which d doctor affirmed as ok
Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 14, 2018
rickyboss333:
from experience, if ur truly sure u never released in her, then I can tell u she isn't pregnant. she is probably going thru a change in mensural period, which I hv cm 2 understand could be caused by many things, ranging from infections, to unusual n frequent sex. meanwhile, u could run a simple pregnancy test using a pt strip, its just 100 box so as to be rest assured

but come o, 30% blood percentage? isn't that serious blood shortage? if my memory serves me correctly, d last time I had mine checked some years back it was 87% which d doctor affirmed as ok

The blood level is really low, 40% is the minimum okay. She is using blood supplements though.

Thanks for the advice. Pregnancy test can't be done until like 6th week I presume.
Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by paxnka: 1:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Try to calm her down and ensure she feeds well. I don't think is late for her period to come but on a second thought check whether she is spotting and if she is spotting run preg test.
Re: Pregnant Or Menstrual Disorder? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 14, 2018
Take her to the hospital for a hormone profile.. she might have an imbalance there or maybe u are just scared.. both of u should calm down

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Destroy Men...! / My Girlfriend Left Me And I Am Crying / I'm Just In Need Of Advice ASAP ! Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.