Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not (1559 Views)

She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husbandโ€™s Death / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by kodab: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Hello good fellas on nairaland ,me and dis girl meet last month, although I lie to her I'm single,I told her I don't have a girlfriend so she believes me,so we start our relationship journey , last week we had our first sex although she told me that she's still a virgin and I said okay ,but I was surprised when I dip my fingers into her vagina ,I didn't any blood so I was confused,but she feeling pain badly,so I romance the hell out of her ,I insert my dick but I remove it quickly because I'm not wearing condom,so like 1 week time again ,I had sex with her I didn't Bleep her but it's only kissing sucking nipples and fingering,so yesterday again I just dip my dick but I didn't cum inside her,but today she's now telling me she's feeling dizzy, please what does she mean
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Taylor90: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by talented321: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ordinary kiss sef' they make girl pregnant.
U never start.
Savadday2 the gospel is needed' they don give our brother another man belle.
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Solofresh2: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Congratulations OP.Just get ready for the upcoming baby

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by kodab: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Solofresh2:
Congratulations OP.Just get ready for the upcoming baby
Jesus Christ,na so dem dey get belle? But my sperm no enter her vagina nah,abeg which pill she fit take now
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by APCNig: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
kodab:
Hello good fellas on nairaland ,me and dis girl meet last month, although I lie to her I'm single,I told her I don't have a girlfriend so she believes me,so we start our relationship journey , last week we had our first sex although she told me that she's still a virgin and I said okay ,but I was surprised when I dip my fingers into her vagina ,I didn't any blood so I was confused,but she feeling pain badly,so I romance the hell out of her ,I insert my dick but I remove it quickly because I'm not wearing condom,so like 1 week time again ,I had sex with her I didn't Bleep her but it's only kissing sucking nipples and fingering,so yesterday again I just dip my dick but I didn't cum inside her,but today she's now telling me she's feeling dizzy, please what does she mean

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by nairalanda1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
kodab:

And when your girlfriend dumps you now, you would be here crying.

Oga, you are not ready for a serious relationship. First learn to control yourself.
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by yarimo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
kodab:
Jesus Christ,na so dem dey get belle? But my sperm no enter her vagina nah,abeg which pill she fit take now
Why asking for pills since your sperm never enter as you claim. Just wait for 7 to 8 months to be sure if she's pregnant or not

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by kodab: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
nairalanda1:

And when your girlfriend dumps you now, you would be here crying.

Oga, you are not ready for a serious relationship. First learn to control yourself.
I don't know the colour of my girlfriend pant and we've been dating for 5 year now,so if she like she can move on with her life
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by kodab: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
yarimo:
Why asking for pills since your sperm never enter as you claim. Just wait for 7 to 8 months to be sure if she's pregnant or not
no mock me abeg I only ask for help because I'm having pity for the girl because I don't wanna denied her the pregnancy if not I no go dey ask good fellas on nairaland for help
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Shinjawestside: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
kodab:

Hahhaahh
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by kodab: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
APCNig:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
I'm not smoking anything infact I don't smoke but I can drink ๐Ÿท very well
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by nairalanda1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
kodab:
I don't know the colour of my girlfriend pant and we've been dating for 5 year now,so if she like she can move on with her life

Seriously man, in a few years, you would be married with children.

So, you better learn to control yourself. So that when you marry, you would be able to resist temptation and not do adultery.

Right now, you are not ready to be in a relationship. You see fine girl, you promptly want to sleep with her. Would you do that when you are married with children? Would you want to betray your children's mother.

Better make up your mind now. It gets tiring reading sad stories about how this marriage broke up because both sides were sleeping around.
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Shinjawestside: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
kodab:
no mock me abeg I only ask for help because I'm having pity for the girl because I don't wanna denied her the pregnancy if not I no go dey ask good fellas on nairaland for help

Buy this drug mariprist...Is about 8k...e go clear everything..
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by kodab: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Shinjawestside:

Buy this drug mariprist...Is about 8k...e go clear everything..

thanks buddy but Omo the drug cost o .
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Zionmdde: 2:06am On Jul 23, 2023
kodab:
You are wicked
That girl actually looks to me like a young innocent girl who u deceived to sleep with you. I wish your so called girlfriend can find out

Since you guys cannot be sincere again once your 3rd leg is activated. Infact may she be pregnant and not remove it, Amen
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Sonnobax15(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
okoro keep digging your preek inside her kpekus like say na shovel you hear undecided. Moreover,e don happen..
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by NBAjunior: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2023
kodab:

Why? Uno no day stay the same state?
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by biggy00000(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Precum can get her pregnant.

*Take note of all the date(s) you made love to her ( you might need it later)

Not all VIRGINs bleed during their first intercourse

Do a lab test after some days to know if she is pregnant or not.
I hope for your sake that the girl is not a young teen( your writeup suggest that) nor pregnant.

Abstain from pre marital sex or Use protection.
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2023
kodab:

Congratulations in advance
Dey play
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by frozen70(f): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
frozen70:

Congratulations in advance
Dey play
kodab:

You dont want to deny her the pregnancy

From all your naration,
What makes you think that the pregnancy is yours ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Just leave that girl let's see the out come of this arborted coup

DNA will prove it
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Dimaya: 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by peedeeasobie(m): 2:54am On Jul 26, 2023
kodab:

When will you start preparing for your WAEC?
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Slynation(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2023
If I should judge from your write up, nothing is wrong with that girl, you both are just too naive and inexperience and I know that feeling of anxiety that comes with it...

The cheapest CD should be #150 while baby food and formula is over 5K...choose wisely
Re: I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not by Fidecoo(m): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2023
kodab:

Awon shildren of nowadays!!.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Asiwaju Mean? / Do U Like It When You Suck Her Pussy/ Suck His Dick / Some Of Us Are Destined To Be 2nd Or 3rd Wives โ€” Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.