Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lies From Pretty Lips - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies From Pretty Lips (57639 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Almost Pretty +18 / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by pweetymhi(f): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
this is superb, so touching, interesting, breathtaking and wow. to the author Inkpapervodka I say a very big thank u for ur consistency and intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Temtopy(f): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Dear readers,

Lies from pretty lips has finally ended,  I never expected the book would have this much support. It would never have gotten this far if not for all of you who read and support me to end.  Your comments and everything inspired me the most to complete the story.  My favorite author inspired me to write this book, A.R, Torre. I remember reading one of her books,  it blew my mind. The twists would drive you insane and I could never predict her works.  I decided I wanted to write something like that with twists and maybe suspense, well this doesn't even come close to her books but it tried because of you all
Thank you all.
Anyway I'll soon start the second series. I can't promise it will be as good as the first but i'll try.
Thank you so much for reading
Lots of love.

InkPaperVodka

Thank you InkPaperVodka for this wonderful story nd ur constant update makes the story more interesting cos if u don't update regularly some of us won't find it funny because we go don forget the story line but I'm happy with ur update nd I must say you are a great writer God bless you more. pls mention me wen u start ur next story na beg I dey beg, i no do shakara.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
a job well-done is worth appreciating what a wonderful story thank you

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by IAmXcessiz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
InkPaperVodka:

"A lot of things, but it wouldn't matter. You and me against all odds" I kissed his cheek.

Hmmmmm smiley

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Ayemileto(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wow. Nice write up. Quite interesting.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Lildiamond: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mama,good work chop kiss

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by aprilwise(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is one of the best masterpiece I have read on nairaland. Thanks for sharing from ur wealth of knowledge with us.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Xerox01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
cheesy what a captivating story. Inkpapervodka weldone ma

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Otuosowo(f): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
All that starts well must end well, thanks for consistency and intelligence displayed all through, it was an entertaining, captivating and interesting full of lessons.

I'm happy it ended well for okikiola and wale. May your wealth of knowledge never run dry and pls I deserved a mention in your next story.

The sky is your stepping stone darling. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by rayvelez(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wonderful story from d wonderful writer been following dis story right from day one and u don't disappoint at all, Abeg mention me in ur next story. God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by ABU24: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
One Vigirn Pussy For You, You Are God

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by chisiudeh: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
You the bomb. Nice work. Sad it has come to an end. I bliv the next one will be better.

Let me know when the next starts.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice ending. Can't wait for book 2. :-)

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by heryoub22(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
Abeg are you continuing the second story here or another thread??

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by EdmundAlma: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
You're a beautiful writer... If I'm in a place to advice you, I'd say don't just do this for fun.... You've got a fan in me

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by iceberlin(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thank you OP for this awesome story. I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by bakbayus: 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Dear readers,

Lies from pretty lips has finally ended,  I never expected the book would have this much support. It would never have gotten this far if not for all of you who read and support me to end.  Your comments and everything inspired me the most to complete the story.  My favorite author inspired me to write this book, A.R, Torre. I remember reading one of her books,  it blew my mind. The twists would drive you insane and I could never predict her works.  I decided I wanted to write something like that with twists and maybe suspense, well this doesn't even come close to her books but it tried because of you all
Thank you all.
Anyway I'll soon start the second series. I can't promise it will be as good as the first but i'll try.
Thank you so much for reading
Lots of love.

InkPaperVodka

To say am an addict to ur write up is n understatement,u wow me. Am impressed and I say a big thank you to u for d beautiful story.
The excerpt from d next one seems somehow to me but I bet lesson from it shall still be great. Staying glue to my phone. Keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by ROYH(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
inkPaperVoodka you're good, I won't lie, you really make my day today oo.
It's been long I hardly come to literature section talkless of clicking on random topic(s) ...
I came across this by chance and I tell you it's a one of a kind story I've read since a decade now....

Kudos sis, you're good..

Theblessedman, I can see you've lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Your Gee oh, I won't talk much as I hardly visit this shriNE this days too.. Tgold1 baba, rocker of life, this story bam bam oh, come have your share before there's nothing left oh..

Can't recall names but let me mention few

Princeofprince, fiyah, pamelB, smartestpopqueen, jarizod.....
*shits, nAmes have been forgotten self....*

Kudos to inkPaperVoodka once again, you really got me, I'm sure this master piece gonna be like those that have become a legend piece nOw .

Jagugu88li, Roladiva...
Who can help me with the list self, I really need to chop Cain ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
smiley It's another story entirely so another thread
heryoub22:
Abeg are you continuing the second story here or another thread??

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by heryoub22(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
smiley It's another story entirely so another thread
Okay. Please don't forget to mention me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by vickyluvspices(f): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
great piece from u inkpapervodka giving u a standing oviation...pls mention me in d next story.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Pinkfeet: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
this story is very interesting
God will give you more knowledge .
kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by OlufemiWhit(m): 5:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Every chapter was a hit.......loved that updates were constant.....abeg mention me when you start the next story......

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by useed(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one inkpapervodka...please don't forget to mention me in your new story

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by bigbauer(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
I nominate 'Lies From Pretty Lips' as best story of February 2018.
Cc: Seun Divepen1 Obinnau

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by jacy67(f): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
bigbauer:

Seconded! Updates were regular without loosing focus of her storyline. She finished on record time unlike most abandoned stories here.

InkPaperVodka, you should be a script writer for Nollywood, so that they will stop acting nonsense.

you got yourself many fans and I am one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Missmossy(f): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Beautiful piece InkPaperVodka, do keep it up. Thumbs up you are doing an amazing job writing.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
bigbauer:

me too

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by zesh(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's been long i got served like this on nairaland. This story is super fantastic. Just so you know you have someone in love with you and your work here

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by thiolhuwar09(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
bigbauer:

same here

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by harjibolar10(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
And you're welcome dear....

thanks for this piece

Try mention me when you start ya new story abeg, Biko!

Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Are you going to open a new page for book 2 or you're going to continue here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18) / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.