Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lies From Pretty Lips - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies From Pretty Lips (57645 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Almost Pretty +18 / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2018
smiley New page since it's another story
IAmXcessiz:
Are you going to open a new page for book 2 or you're going to continue here

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by wumsgreen(f): 12:40am On Mar 02, 2018
@inkpapervodka -stumbled on this wonderful story u've got here,so captivating and I really appreciate your raw talent u re indeed blessed and I pray for more wisdom to write more beautiful and captivating stories. but please it really saddened my heart that I can't read the remaining part after the first page and will be indeed greatful if u can send it to me please ma thanks and God bless u richly

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 02, 2018
Oh, sweetheart. I only have the rough drafts. I'll try editing them for your sake.
wumsgreen:
@inkpapervodka -stumbled on this wonderful story u've got here,so captivating and I really appreciate your raw talent u re indeed blessed and I pray for more wisdom to write more beautiful and captivating stories. but please it really saddened my heart that I can't read the remaining part after the first page and will be indeed greatful if u can send it to me please ma thanks and God bless u richly
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Ashley87(f): 5:04am On Mar 02, 2018
I couldn't complete the story shocked sad shocked, discovered you removed some parts. How do I get the complete version?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2018
I'm really sorry but the complete version is not available at the moment.
Ashley87:
I couldn't complete the story shocked sad shocked, discovered you removed some parts. How do I get the complete version?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by MidasTouche01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Why did u delete the previous updates?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
It was removed because it's under editing
MidasTouche01:
Why did u delete the previous updates?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Ayokunlemi96(m): 3:39am On Mar 03, 2018
MADAM INKPAPERVODKA, I WAS ENJOYING YOUR STORY AND REALLY ADDICTED TO IT TILL I GOT TO PAGE 3 AND COULDNT FIND ANYMORE UPDATES, RATHER JUST THE TITLES. I HOPE YOU WILL REMEDY THIS SOON.

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
@ op, please when are u going to release the edited version? Kindly rrply

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
It will be put up after its edited
adefunke62:
@ op, please when are u going to release the edited version? Kindly rrply
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
It will be put up after its edited
ok ma, please mention me when u are done with it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by wumsgreen(f): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Oh, sweetheart. I only have the rough drafts. I'll try editing them for your sake.
thanks so much u are the best. one love

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by oakinrefe: 9:15am On Mar 06, 2018
pls i cant see d content of d story to read....... i only prologue nd poeples comment

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2018
I'm sorry, the story has been removed.
oakinrefe:
pls i cant see d content of d story to read....... i only prologue nd poeples comment
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Icangift(f): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please, you have a nice storyline but why was the story removed?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
It had to be edited, there were too many typos and the story was written in haste. I'm going to take my time to modify it but I can't guarantee that it'll be posted on Nairaland anytime soon. Thanks
Icangift:
Please, you have a nice storyline but why was the story removed?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by SapphireSultana(f): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Wonderful story. Got me hooked.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by queenitee(f): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
I did not get to finish the story *sad face*

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sorry dear
queenitee:
I did not get to finish the story *sad face*
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by queenitee(f): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Sorry dear
Ahn ahn, so I won't get to finish it? I only went off for fee days o *wipe tears*

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'm still editing, I'll see if I can get the draft and send it to you. What chapter did you miss?
queenitee:

Ahn ahn, so I won't get to finish it? I only went off for fee days o *wipe tears*
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by queenitee(f): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
I'm still editing, I'll see if I can get the draft and send it to you. What chapter did you miss?
Stopped at the bonus chapter where Wale told Femi about his cheating wife o

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by splendidiva(f): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
pls WS d last chapter removed

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
All right dear, I'll send it to you by Saturday
queenitee:

Stopped at the bonus chapter where Wale told Femi about his cheating wife o
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
me nko ?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2018
smiley let me know where you stopped
adefunke62:

me nko ?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
smiley let me know where you stopped
First page ma
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
shocked shocked shocked I really want to help but my hands are tied at the moment
adefunke62:

First page ma
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
shocked shocked shocked I really want to help but my hands are tied at the moment
this is my e-mail add. Let's connect: oluokunfunke2010@gmail. com.
Please. ..

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by queenitee(f): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Konye1: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
chisiudeh:
You're more cunning than a fox. Never did I expec such an outcome. And I think no one else saw this coming. You're killing it Back to Back.

I am still awaiting your email.. I really want to get ur content on my facebook page. Kindly add me @www.facebook.com/iamkonye

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bonus chapter

Akinwale.

I came into the house,  my matrimonial home. It's not so matrimonial anymore since my wife has defiled it, and it doesn't feel like home anymore because I hate this place.  I hate being at home with her,  watching her play innocent when she goes behind my back to be with another man.
I even got oyinda to do some research on the useless guy she's seeing.  His name is Osaze Benson and his an heir to some shiįty flour mill at Benin, a complete nobody. That guy has nothing on me,  I'm going to ruin him and everything he stands for.  I'm going to ruin his company and make sure nothing his fuckïng flour mill produces gets on the damn market.  As for Arin's parents, I'm already handling it.  I've already started with her mother,  her father doesn't know what is coming his way.  I've dug every dirt I can find on their family members,  I even had a talk with Oluchi. It took a million naira for her to tell me that Arinola has been playing me from the start,  that she wants just my money and not me. She even told me Arin's parents were in on it and her lover Osaze knew.  Imagine she had been dating the Osaze guy since Secondary school and she'd been with him all along,  fuckîng cheat.  Why did she have to cheat,  we would have been perfect. She just had to fûck everything up. I haven't mentioned anything to my mom or my sister, imagine how they'd feel when I tell them. I thought of my conversation with Femi and Latoya
'As much as I hate that bîtch you married, I'll advise you not to take the matter public. The press will feed on it for months, they like nasty divorces. Do it privately for the sake of your image, and the bîtch gets nothing' Femi said angrily.
'I don't know man,  I think you should talk to her first' Latoya said.
'Are you fuckîng kidding me,  the bîtch has some sort of voodoo in her mouth. She'd tell him more lies and he'll get hooked again. Stay away from her,  don't go to the house if possible. Avoid her,  she's a demon' Femi said.
'Stop being dramatic Femi, you're both adults. Talk to Arin,  let her tell you everything herself' Latoya insisted.
'Didn't you hear what I said toya? You've seen his wife.  She has this angelic look you wouldn't know she's a snake. She'll just shed some pretty tears and tell lies and our man would be trapped again.  Stay away from her,  stay woke man' Femi gripped my shoulders.
Latoya sighed and rolled her eyes.
'Whatever, you talk like the girl is Lucifer. Wale has had his share,  he wasn't exactly innocent in women matters. Played with them all around like mini barbie dolls' she said.
I glared hard at her,  she was right. I'd done a lot of shît but the minute I got serious with Arin I stopped fuckîng around.  She on the hand couldn't leave her precious boyfriend.
I think what really hurts is the fact that despite the fact that the guy had nothing she'd stuck with him.
I on the other hand would have given her the whole world but she didn't want me,  she wanted the money though.
Despite everything I still love her
How sick is that?
I love Arinola.

queenitee:

Thanks ma
did you mean this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18) / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.