Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lies From Pretty Lips - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies From Pretty Lips (57668 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Almost Pretty +18 / Lies From Pretty Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Still following deary..........Arin pls don't make a hell of a decision pls, na. "*for the sake of love*(in tekno's voice)"

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Qs for Arin : you love wale, and he is reciprocating that love now; you love osaze but for the time being he is a beast, y are you blind to these things? And y are you allowing emotions cloud your judgement? I thought as a woman you would go for the guy that loves you right back?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2018
Arin: what ever I have for wale is pale in comparison to the love I have for Osaze. Osaze loves me. He's just going through tough times, he's sacrificed a lot for me.
Why do you think my name is inked on his skin?
Cadec007:
Qs for Arin : you love wale, and he is reciprocating that love now; you love osaze but for the time being he is a beast, y are you blind to these things? And y are you allowing emotions cloud your judgement? I thought as a woman you would go for the guy that loves you right back?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Arin: what ever I have for wale is pale in comparison to the love I have for Osaze. Osaze loves me. He's just going through tough times, he's sacrificed a lot for me.
Why do you think my name is inked on his skin?
hmmmmmm i just pray you are making the right decision oo i don't want to here stories that touch later cos i would spank you till ur butt gets sore if i do.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
InkPaperVodka dear i must commend you for a work well written, everything - i mean everything-[ ur creativity, your style of writing, your response to the Qs etc] all points at pure beauty,high intelligence, and a wonderful thinking capabilities and i hope you complete this work and don't leave me in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks, I will complete the story.
Cadec007:
InkPaperVodka dear i must commend you for a work well written, everything - i mean everything-[ ur creativity, your style of writing, your response to the Qs etc] all points at pure beauty,high intelligence, and a wonderful thinking capabilities and i hope you complete this work and don't leave me in the dark.
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Thanks, I will complete the story.
ok i am with u to the last

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

4 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by aprilwise(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
I love the rate of ur update. I wonder the fate of arinola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

6 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Q for Arin: Do you know that osaze is a sex junkie, sex monger,sex addict, sex freak name anything. He is breaking the laws of copulation. If you marry him there is a 95% clear sign he would cheat on you, and you still love him?

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
My advice to you Arin is
[i][b]A man's love is supposed to be more than that of the woman and not vice versa.[/b]so pls make the right decision tell wale everything including the pregnancy tell him that was y you avoided him in the first instance and if he still wants you to be his my dear be his 4eva but if he leaves you then follow ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by charytea(f): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Q; Arin do you truly love Osaze or you pity hi Osaze: do u truly love Arin or you are obsessed about losing her?

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Arin: What are you talking about? Osaze is none of those things. He has never and will never cheat on me.
Cadec007:
Q for Arin: Do you know that osaze is a sex junkie, sex monger,sex addict, sex freak name anything. He is breaking the laws of copulation. If you marry him there is a 95% clear sign he would cheat on you, and you still love him?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Arin: I've already made my decision. I'm an adult, I'll handle this myself.
Cadec007:
My advice to you Arin is
[i][b]A man's love is supposed to be more than that of the woman and not vice versa.[/b]so pls make the right decision tell wale everything including the pregnancy tell him that was y you avoided him in the first instance and if he still wants you to be his my dear be his 4eva but if he leaves you then follow ur heart.
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Arin: I love Osaze. I always have and I always will. it's not pity.
charytea:
Q; Arin do you truly love Osaze or you pity hi
Osaze: do u truly love Arin or you are obsessed about losing her?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Osaze: I love Arin, she's the love of my life and the mother of my child. I'm not scared of losing her, she won't leave me, not when she's pregnant with my baby.
charytea:
Q; Arin do you truly love Osaze or you pity hi
Osaze: do u truly love Arin or you are obsessed about losing her?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Hello InkPaperVodka, how are you doing?
Updates not ready yet?
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Ehmjay(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2018
Am getting to Hate this arinola more and more She is jus full of sh*t anyway

2 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Obinna1998: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Update!!!!!
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Book Two

***In which she's different***

Note: The introductory part of this story is over, this is the second section. Thanks for reading.

P. S: sorry for the delayed update. I've been on medication at the hospital , I'm on track now.
Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

3 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
Book Two

***In which she's different***

Note: The introductory part of this story is over, this is the second section. Thanks for reading.

P. S: sorry for the delayed update. I've been on medication at the hospital , I'm on track now.
awwwwwnnnnnnn i am so sorry for your ill health thank God you are back on track...........still following

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

3 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

5 Likes

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Welcome back ma'am,good to know you are better now. Thanks for the updates .

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Cadec007(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Chigold121 ur comments would be highly appreciated!

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by queenitee(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmmmmn

1 Like

Re: Lies From Pretty Lips by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lies from pretty lips

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / The 20 Target (+18) / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.