Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? (16165 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by frankwyte: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
I see must folks here discuss sex as a grandeur however, it's what is rubbing many of their destiny! And here is the reason; it's involves spirit and blood!
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Rexnegro(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
mespusinglez:
My Ex Messaged Me On Facebook saying.
"Happy Val In Advance Love, Lol i know you will be like 'This One Don Miss Road Abi?!!!

She Then Said What Will I Get For Her Tomorrow...
i'm yet to reply her...
That's the problem I have with most nigeria girls , they feel or believe gift giving is guys responsibility alone, stingy set of people, what's bad if she call u and say guy I no u re my ex but what can u get for u for Val ? Na so one dey ask me last December where is her Xmas gift I said ask Jesus it's His birthday not mine . They re so dumb that giving is guys duties alone . Bro as per Ur ex tell her whatsoever she get for u u will appreciate it..turn the table on her . Mad people

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Ballack1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
half gallon of palm-oil

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Love
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
£30 iTunes giftcard grin

What A waste undecided
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Gbogym: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tell her whatever she gets for you, u will double it for her : grin
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Reeberry: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
MhizAJ:
My ex is my ex

What's my business with him again
I can't go back to my vomit therfore i can't waste my time to gift him anything
Exactly the same way your exes labels you like shīt.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
mespusinglez:
My Ex Messaged Me On Facebook saying.
"Happy Val In Advance Love, Lol i know you will be like 'This One Don Miss Road Abi?!!!

She Then Said What Will I Get For Her Tomorrow...
i'm yet to reply her...

All Old things shall pass away. Don't be a pvssy nig'a.

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by izaray(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
From his response, its obvious nigga is still in love with his ex bae
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by mespusinglez(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rexnegro:

That's the problem I have with most nigeria girls , they feel or believe gift giving is guys responsibility alone, stingy set of people, what's bad if she call u and say guy I no u re my ex but what can u get for u for Val ? Na so one dey ask me last December where is her Xmas gift I said ask Jesus it's His birthday not mine . They re so dumb that giving is guys duties alone . Bro as per Ur ex tell her whatsoever she get for u u will appreciate it..turn the table on her . Mad people
NICE PIECE
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by deafeyez: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
mespusinglez:
SOMEHOW
HMMMM
SO WETIN DEY FOR UR MIND NOW
TALK NO SHAME.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Banter1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Well, i stopped picking my ex calls. So i won't be getting any.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by 0ubenji(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
A sure ticket of 2 odds grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by gabrieljackson(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
No be u say u be virgin i even mumu dey wan believe u, u don get exes na wa oh loose pussies.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by 0ubenji(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Rexnegro:

this psycho-malady stems from d mentality of theirs that d best and only tin they can gift to guys is whatever lies beyond their thighs..
I don't blame them in entirety still.. if not for the mad-cows amongst us that cud kill to get a taste of that...

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by 0ubenji(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
t00dugged:
exactly, we are not enemies but can't be friends either, plus never block an ex on whatsapp, the blocked number will still be there, just loose their number instead, it's a simple sturv undecided
losing a number that u know by heart....
by inducing amnesia uh?
It's obvious u dont listen to urself talk sometimes wink..
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
space. give 'em space

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by Laridman14: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
Buy iPhone X for your current girlfriend as Val gift then send the pic to your ex to know what she is missing ������

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by t00dugged(f): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
0ubenji:
losing a number that u know by heart....
by inducing amnesia uh?
It's obvious u dont listen to urself talk sometimes wink..
sometimes? Like you know me before?, now let me enlighten you, it's just simple pyscology, what you feed your mind with is what sticks, now you fed your mind with the number and it stuck, you can as well decide to fill that space with someone else's number like that of your mum or new gf, simple
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by 0ubenji(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
t00dugged:
sometimes? Like you know me before?, now let me enlighten you, it's just simple pyscology, what you feed your mind with is what sticks, now you fed your mind with the number and it stuck, you can as well decide to fill that space with someone else's number like that of your mum or new gf, simple
whoever told u the mind is a memory card that gets worked by adding and erasing data..

When u know sumtin by heart..it bcums part of your subconscious reality...weda u wanna know it or not...ur brain registers it...
U can't wake up today and decide to forget that 1+1=2..
That knowledge no longer belongs to u. Ur subconscious owns it now..
Even if som1 wakes u suddenly from a deep sleep to ask what 1+1 gives..D moment ur brain boots to awareness mode...the answer remains 2.. irrespective of whatever answer you'd wish it were..

Something u knw by heart fades away gradually in a matter of time.. that is in constant absence of whatever triggers that knowledge..but one tin remains..
you know it and will continue to

Time only makes it more of a task recalling it sometimes..but the moment u try to recall really...it comes flooding back..
So why decieve urself wit d idea of losing a number that is alredi a part of u..
Bro abeg leave those catchup lines and wake up to life mahn..

Have u ever wondered why madness can't make a lunatic forget to run when he sees a fast speeding vehicle approaching..?
It's A subconscious knowledge that if he waits..he gets knocked down asap grin
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by ponti93(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tell her she is not part of your valentine plans... Simple...a man should be decisive... Simple
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by t00dugged(f): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
0ubenji:
whoever told u the mind is a memory card that gets worked by adding and erasing data..

When u know sumtin by heart..it bcums part of your subconscious reality...weda u wanna know it or not...ur brain registers it...
U can't wake up today and decide to forget that 1+1=2..
That knowledge no longer belongs to u. Ur subconscious owns it now..
Even if som1 wakes u suddenly from a deep sleep to ask what 1+1 gives..D moment ur brain boots to awareness mode...the answer remains 2.. irrespective of whatever answer you'd wish it were..

Something u knw by heart fades away gradually in a matter of time.. that is in constant absence of whatever triggers that knowledge..but one tin remains..
you know it and will continue to

Time only makes it more of a task recalling it sometimes..but the moment u try to recall really...it comes flooding back..
So why decieve urself wit d idea of losing a number that is alredi a part of u..
Bro abeg leave those catchup lines and wake up to life mahn..

Have u ever wondered why madness can't make a lunatic forget to run when he sees a fast speeding vehicle approaching..?
It's A subconscious knowledge that if he waits..he gets knocked down asap grin
you have only said the one part, so have you wondered how the brain looses memory?, to the extent of a person doesn't even remember their own name?, have you wondered why you can't remember somethings you cramed in school back then?, there in lies the answer you seek and by the way I am a lady,have a nice day
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by 0ubenji(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
t00dugged:
you have only said the one part, so have you wondered how the brain looses memory?, to the extent of a person doesn't even remember their own name?, have you wondered why you can't remember somethings you cramed in school back then?, there in lies the answer you seek and by the way I am a lady,have a nice day
lolx...
Lemme lecture u small..
1. Something u cram is not committed to ur subconscious..u simply tried to force ur brain to download information within an unnatural timeframe..
Something u cram can leave u as soon as it comes in.. it's not rocket science..

2. U talk abt the brain losing memory..yeah right...that is the amnesia I talked bou earlier..
so do u decide when ur brain loses a memory?..ofcuz not...
the brain needs to malfunction first... cool..
A memory is an imprinted information which will take some serious overriding before it can fade off...albeit not completely..
Nice to meet u ma'am..happy Val.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by SlayWise(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
You're about to go back to Egypt mahn. I treat my Ex like; Bleep you Exes I ain't miss you.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by daragoldy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
The best gift I can give my ex as at now is my wedding invite.
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by t00dugged(f): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
0ubenji:
lolx...
Lemme lecture u small..
1. Something u cram is not committed to ur subconscious..u simply tried to force ur brain to download information within an unnatural timeframe..
Something u cram can leave u as soon as it comes in.. it's not rocket science..

2. U talk abt the brain losing memory..yeah right...that is the amnesia I talked bou earlier..
so do u decide when ur brain loses a memory?..ofcuz not...
the brain needs to malfunction first... cool..
A memory is an imprinted information which will take some serious overriding before it can fade off...albeit not completely..
Nice to meet u ma'am..happy Val.
so you think to memorize a number and to cram something are different? Don't let English confuse you, bye

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by 0ubenji(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
t00dugged:
so you think to memorize a number and to cram something are different? Don't let English confuse you, bye
lolx...u are confusing urself yet again.

Memorizing is a process which can be done by either cramming or learning(by studying or constant exposure)

The difference is the time-frame which I mentioned earlier..cramming is often used as a means of memorizing large amounts of information in a short amount of time..this is why information digested through cramming hardly stays..
Why?
The intention to commit these amount of info to memory in such a short while wasn't exactly successful..simple..

Knowing ur ex's number never involves the cramming process. Constant exposure to those digits makes u learn it unconsciously..when he calls atleast twice a day..u keep seeing same number..u don't av to intend to save or cram it before ur brain registers the number ..this is a subconscious activity that took a natural time-frame before the information had its place in ur memory..
This is not the type of information u wake up one day and decide to forget.. it sometimes may need therapy of any sort sef

Why don't u get off ur high horse.. and learn ma'am..
Don't argue to win..but to learn
cool
Re: What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? by t00dugged(f): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
0ubenji:
lolx...u are confusing urself yet again.

Memorizing is a process which can be done by either cramming or learning(by studying or constant exposure)

The difference is the time-frame which I mentioned earlier..cramming is often used as a means of memorizing large amounts of information in a short amount of time..this is why information digested through cramming hardly stays..
Why?
The intention to commit these amount of info to memory in such a short while wasn't exactly successful..simple..

Knowing ur ex's number never involves the cramming process. Constant exposure to those digits makes u learn it unconsciously..when he calls atleast twice a day..u keep seeing same number..u don't av to intend to save or cram it before ur brain registers the number ..this is a subconscious activity that took a natural time-frame before the information had its place in ur memory..
This is not the type of information u wake up one day and decide to forget.. it sometimes may need therapy of any sort sef

Why don't u get off ur high horse.. and learn ma'am..
Don't argue to win..but to learn
cool
kk ,but can you get off my mention now or you don't understand the meaning of bye? undecided

I can't even remember quoting you in the first place, but it seems you are the one who has something he wants to argue about hence the reason you jumped into my mention.

If you have the horse you have climbed, that's your business, please don't mention me again ,as you can see this moniker is not for arguements ,now get off my mention and take your argumentative spirit with you , thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... / Pls How Can I Last Long / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.