Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (69724 Views)

Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by phlamesG: 12:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Lalas247:

weak men u mean

lala check ur email
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Tanyabee(f): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2018
1) The Boobs Are Saggy 2) Exposing Saggy Boobs Doesnt Make U Sexy 3) Sexiness Is Not Majorly As A Result Of Ur Endowment . It Is The Aesthetic Way Of Expressing The Inner And Outer Beauty Of An Individual . It Is The Best Blend Of Your Body And Brain , Your Makeup Ability And Mind, Your Attitude And Action, Your Presentation Power Of All The Pleasantaries In Your Possession
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by manikspears: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Tanyabee:
1) The Boobs Are Saggy 2) Exposing Saggy Boobs Doesnt Make U Sexy 3) Sexiness Is Not Majorly As A Result Of Ur Endowment . It Is The Aesthetic Way Of Expressing The Inner And Outer Beauty Of An Individual . It Is The Best Blend Of Your Body And Brain , Your Makeup Ability And Mind, Your Attitude And Action, Your Presentation Power Of All The Pleasantaries In Your Possession

first,the boobs are fresh,secondly she is sexy(beautiful face +nice boobs), thirdly how you take know say she no get brain? We the association of men don't just give a f**k for your listed point above, king david did not give a single f**k about brain when he saw that sexy lady bathing on the roof and so do we. cool

I hope you know you just wasted your data?no puns intended

1 Like

Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Lalas247(f): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2018
phlamesG:

lala check ur email
doesn't work o
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Lalas247(f): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Sup
hey stranger smiley
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Saintdaprince(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2018
One thing I know is for sure is that everything done under this earth weather good or evil, every spoken words or thoughts will appear before the judgement seat of our MAKER AND GOD.

Be careful. Angels are recording.
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lalas247:

hey stranger smiley
Hey you
U dey so?
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by phlamesG: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lalas247:

doesn't work o

Ah why?
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Joemetry(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
bobokeshington:

I don't blame you. You're still a kid. You need to grow up.

I am sorry grandpa, my prayer is you gain more wisdom as you age...
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Lalas247(f): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hey you
U dey so?
yes dear .. how u dey lost my old number
how's u and the famz ..
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Nostradamus: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Konji na marraphuker..

Intending couples?you should see this

https://melancholicicon..com/2018/09/medical-tests-couples-must-do-before.html
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by okwabayi(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mscheew.
Women are heartless sha. I went clubbing one night with friends. There was a skinny young attractive female with naturally huge mammaries which confused all of us including females.
It seemed she learned to walk in ways to make them sway and wiggle like water inflated-balloons. On seeing our group comprising of mostly males she emphasized the walk, ensuring to freeze us in our tracks. It worked. I was mesmerized, as well as everyone else.
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
She ve to open so we cn c dat there is smthng.is like smne told her that her chest is flat, so she is trying to prove a point.
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 10, 2018
thesicilian:
Women are losing the gene for shame everyday.

When you hear them shout equality.. It simply means they want the right to do whatever they like without any repercussions.
Imagine a woman who exposes herself like this will still expect respect as if she fvcking deserves it.
I can never respect a woman who dresses like this, all am thinking of is ejaculating on her chest.
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2018
bobokeshington:

About 99.9% of men go fall this one o.... Abi you no dey see wetin she carry ni??

Men are moved by what they see ....
what about the olden days when ripe girsl with puffy tits walks around almost naked and nobody send them,this generation has sexualized everything,50 year old man raping 10 yrs girl,what on earth is on the body of a 10 yrs girl to attract somebody.
Re: Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) by chisani(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Is it not a sexual harassment? The lady should charge accordingly before they roped the guy with rape offense. Lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.