Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Is it Okay If I Ask Another Girl To Be My Val Even With A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Okay If I Ask Another Girl To Be My Val Even With A Girlfriend (397 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it Okay If I Ask Another Girl To Be My Val Even With A Girlfriend by Habiodunz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Help me out am having a weird feeling after doing it,I asked another person to be my Val even though I have a girlfriend am now having a guilty feeling inside me
Re: Is it Okay If I Ask Another Girl To Be My Val Even With A Girlfriend by FluidQueen(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, it's okay.

... If she's your Mom, reverend sister, or a grand mother.
Re: Is it Okay If I Ask Another Girl To Be My Val Even With A Girlfriend by KardinalZik(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
manifestations of INFIDELITY.
What made you to ask another girl to be your val in the first place?
Re: Is it Okay If I Ask Another Girl To Be My Val Even With A Girlfriend by greatnaija01: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
I wonder why people like you who have not sense of thought or discipline can come out to ask such questions ONLINE.... to the world that does not care, Is it nairaland u are dating or your girlfriend,.... go and ask her if she will permit u to flirt.

this is what happens when emotionally immature bearded dudes enter relationships..... its all infatuation... not love... yet they call it valentine.
YOU SHOULD ASK THE ONE YOU ARE COMMITTED TO. ITS NOT OUR BUSINESS WHAT U DO.

God bless u.

Habiodunz:
Help me out am having a weird feeling after doing it,I asked another person to be my Val even though I have a girlfriend am now having a guilty feeling inside me

(1) (Reply)

See The Craziest Things People Have Done For Love / Hey Guys, Is She Still A Virgin After Shaking Guys? / Modern Self Contained Apartment At Abule Ijesha, Lagos, Nigeria. Price : 500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.