Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

She Saw Her Ex's Missed Call After Several Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Saw Her Ex's Missed Call After Several Years. (483 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Can You Marry A Girl That Refused To Date You Several Years Ago? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Saw Her Ex's Missed Call After Several Years. by Cloggym(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello house.
Sometime last week, I was having a conversation with a good friend of mine. On getting to her love life, we talked about so many things. she told me she saw her Ex's missed call some days ago after several years. they broke up in 2013.

She said she doesn't have the number again in her phone but she could recognize the number. please house, what could this mean?
Re: She Saw Her Ex's Missed Call After Several Years. by samtinx(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
angry angry what else if not what ever she interprets it to be,make una help me see yeye question

1 Like

Re: She Saw Her Ex's Missed Call After Several Years. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

She's not even sure if it's his number. Some people sha.

So she's feeling like a boss abi?

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

March! Wish A Nairalander Well / Do You Think It Can Happen To You / BBnaija: Can You Allow Your Fiancé/fiancéé to participate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.