Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (20255 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by kmaster007: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
I've done nothing
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by satowind(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bleep 5 times straigh
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by freshkpomo(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
QuietHammer:
Licked her pusssy. cry *spits* angry

My ancestors, I'm very sorry for putting you to shame
Jesus Loves U My Brother! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by duduade: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
homosapien002:

Apology accepted... go and lick no more

Loooool

Savage

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by koolg: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hyt
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by bobokeshington: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Narldon:

My Boyfriend said that Snake swallowed the Valentine Gift he bought for me... embarassed

He isn't capable! Come to my crib, I have many Valentine's gifts waiting for you including a very sumptuous "Cassava".
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by AbdusSalam96(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
The craziest thing I do for the sake of love is selling my phone to afford a phone for my lady

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by freshkpomo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:
Acted like a total ozuo in the name of love.
Iyemwen Oh,nne Where Have U Been? Na Ur Type Bros Dey Find, Lahorwowow!
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Kharol1234: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
tank God
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
ZiniZi:
What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love | Valentine's Day Special | Daily Naja

www.DailyNaija.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obja2nQ9zjk

lol. That first man they interviewed talking as if he wanna woo the presenter even advertising vacancy for any available woman. hen he got to the southeast part .I'm like mehnn guy you av lost.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by TallPck1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Used my house rent to buy bae iphone.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Beg my ex girlfriend to come back to me....

But now i no send love again...na chop as i dey go until i settle with any good lady
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by longest18(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Almost forfeited my admission into U.I yrs back.... Aal thanks to my mum who beat that tot out of me
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by ibroopeyemi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Collect lapo money to pay my ex school fee.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Stevengerd(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
freshkpomo:
Staying Up All Nite,and Finally Having Pains In My Abdomen In The Morning!
Stayin up all nite, u be watchman?
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by livebynite: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Being born Nigerian...I should have stayed in that white German woman's womb but long throat for the eba and goat meat my.mum was eating made me enter her womb and I got stuck there without knowing she was coming back to Nigeria after giving birth

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
freshkpomo:
Iyemwen Oh,nne Where Have U Been? Na Ur Type Bros Dey Find, Lahorwowow!

One chance
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
The craziest thing would be to miss out on real madrid vs psg match tonight cos of her, even if she put me for sealed bottle.....

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Stevengerd(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
longest18:
Almost forfeited my admission into U.I yrs back.... Aal thanks to my mum who beat that tot out of me
Tel me more bro! ahahaha
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by adedayoa2(f): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
I stopped making up, stopped wearing jewelries. I mean that.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by Eazi1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Could U Belive I Walked Er And Gave Her My Last Change For Transport Nd Still She Still Buy Eggroll In Er Own Money......Menh I Walked Ome Dat Day.....
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by bizhop01: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Still looking for my Val UpTo 7pm tody shocked
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by IecheM(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Killed snake for lala.
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by astute28: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
i bought camon c8 then new one with my hard earn money i dash it out to my girlfrnd we broke up later sha

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
astute28:
i bought camon c8 then new one with my hard earn money i dash it out to my girlfrnd we broke up later sha
eeyah.. cool grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by kachiz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
On this day in 2011, I took Nomso out and spent half of my February pocket money at an eatery not too far from my school.
I had hoped that taking here out and spoiling her on this special day will equal to her turning into my girlfriend.

Oh, how mistaken I was.

At the end of the day, she only gave me a side hug (this is that type of hug where no part of the bress will touch you by mistake). embarassed embarassed

I went back that night to my room counting my losses.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by longest18(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Stevengerd:
Tel me more bro! ahahaha
Funny enough,we broke up few weeks later... The tinz we do for LOVE!
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Troublesome woman spotted. Oma ma ba oko e ja gan ni.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by RealGucci: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
i've ran outta love
dont gif a fuc bout tmrw
bich
ive got nothing u can borrow
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by PotatoSalad(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
kachiz:
On this day in 2011, I took Nomso out and spent half of my February pocket money at an eatery not too far from my school.
I had hoped that taking here out and spoiling her on this special day will equal to her turning into my girlfriend.

Oh, how mistaken I was.

At the end of the day, she only gave me a side hug (this is that type of hug where no part of the bress will touch you by mistake). embarassed embarassed

I went back that night to my room counting my losses.
Eyaa. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by freshkpomo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
kennygee:

One chance
waoh That Mean Space Dey 4 Me To Sitdown Na,i Dey Like Frnt Seats Wel Wel!
Re: Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? by IME1: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nothing because I ain't crazy lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / Relationship With Your Scammer / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.