Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination (25337 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Sex, Love And Virginity!!! / Sex, Love,extra Oil And Virginity!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by AuroraB(f): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Will watch this when hell freezes over angry
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by Apina(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
AuroraB:
Will watch this when hell freezes over angry

As though that's ever gonna happen undecided

Biko! someone should watch it and give us a summary, can't spend three days waiting for it to load with my Glo data bundle undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Can anyone summarise? Ain't nobody got time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by GoodMuyis(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Apina:

Biko! someone should watch it and give us a summary, can't spend three days waiting for it to load with my Glo data bundle undecided

In summary she said

I dont have shit in the damm, that I dont care what people say
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by Opoki(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
dayleke:
Who is Jaaruma?
the lady behind instablog9ja, school smart, street smart and now she's wasting your life to build hers by telling us what we know already grin grin grin

Yes, we all know Buhari is a mad man but we voted him because we felt GEJ is not smart so what has changed? Scarcity has been here since December and everybody is doing as if it's normal, no word from that bastard called tunde bakere and his Save Nigerian Group, the Fulani crazy madman are killing and maiming at will, they came to our estate, ate all the veggies in my neighbors garden, you need to see how the wife pin down the husband not to confront the Fulani man for the fear of the known that may befall the community.

We are all crazy in this country, myself inclusive...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by thunderbabs: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Whatz dz gal saying na... Talkin like i jus got back.. Whtz she selling sef?
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by NosoChic: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
There are so many natural remedies that reside in Africa. ...we cheat ourselves as some of these remedies are still left in their old traditional format. I was surprised when I started seeing activated charcoal based toothpaste and face peels in the UK and US. Our fore fathers used all these things.

I salute her courage and business savvy nature in the aspect of branding and packaging the Aphrodisiacs and making them exportable sef!
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by megastu(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Where is NAFDAC in all of these?
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by AuroraB(f): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Apina:

Glo is terrible, gosh!

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by phoenix45(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
all those people booking space sef
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by ExInferis(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
wellmax:
Who be this?

An ugly hypocrite with a fake accent, who does nothing but promote a life of lethargic luxury (sponsored by...you guessed it, moneybags wink wink) on youtube. A fake life, I may add.

Notice the faux diamond ring?

That's all she's about. Fakery. And yet she loves preaching the converse.

Take no notice of her.

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by Apina(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
AuroraB:
Glo is terrible, gosh!
You saying it's Terrible is but an understatement
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by humilitypays(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
This girls success is a proof that Nigerians are sex addicts ready to sell Nigeria for sex, especially our northern brothers....this is the main reason Nigeria is a deep mess in terms of leadership and economy.

Politicians are ready to spend their state and constituency money on sex, reason Nigerian ladies are ready to pay a fortune to get any medicine, juju, jazz, magic, soap, etc that will make them satisfy Nigerian men on bed, its a pitiful nation called Nigeria, Donald Trump was right anyway cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by AuroraB(f): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Apina:

You saying it's Terrible is but an understatement
I regret porting to such woeful network angry
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by Apina(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
AuroraB:
I regret porting to such woeful network angry
If only they could spend a quarter of the money they use in the useless adverts we see daily on television, in boosting their network capacity, perhaps it would be better than what they have presently.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by dayleke: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Opoki:

the lady behind instablog9ja, school smart, street smart and now she's wasting your life to build hers by telling us what we know already grin grin grin

Yes, we all know Buhari is a mad man but we voted him because we felt GEJ is not smart so what has changed? Scarcity has been here since December and everybody is doing as if it's normal, no word from that bastard called tunde bakere and his Save Nigerian Group, the Fulani crazy madman are killing and maiming at will, they came to our estate, ate all the veggies in my neighbors garden, you need to see how the wife pin down the husband not to confront the Fulani man for the fear of the known that may befall the community.

We are all crazy in this country, myself inclusive...

Chai!!!!
Bro, I salute you o...
And you had all that bottled up inside?
It's good you let it out na...

But which way Naija?
The suffering too much o...

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by GoodMuyis(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
AuroraB:
How did you find your way to the web, you pathetic gossip monger!?
Why didn't you quote me directly, looser angry

Your comment is poor. Try to improve on your e-Personality. I once made a comment that land me a Money deal, up till now i have never meet the person. Thanks for the insult anyway.
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by ehisdan(m): 3:41am On Feb 16, 2018
So, no body could summerize what she said in writing for those of using Airtel opreamini sub to be part of the advice undecided
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by digitsolution: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2018
she is surely flaunting that ring
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by AK481(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
dosage kwa.

does it have nafdac number?
Re: Jaaruma Addresses Money, Power, Sex, Love, Magic, Jazz, Juju, Asiri, Domination by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
I can still remember her, the last video she uploaded was about her new products, don't even know it's out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: This Little Boy Is Looking For His Parents / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / "Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.