Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine (36884 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by jahbiz: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Highly spiritual
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by semyman: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2018
A pastor identified as Chinedu, has been dragged into controversy after a female church member, Mrs Glory, gave a testimony during a midweek service on how God has rewarded her with N500,000 through a contract in Lagos.

The incident happened at Afolabi Oyewole street in Ejigbo where the church is located and the woman in question resides.

It was gathered that Pastor Chinedu did not wait till the next day, as he went to Mrs Glory’s house in the night at about 11 pm because the woman had told him that he had the money in cash and she would go to the bank to deposit it the next morning.

The victim added that the knock on the door by the pastor caught them unaware as members of the family were afraid thinking that it was armed robbers, not until he raised his voice and they knew it was their pastor.

P.M.Express reports that Pastor Chinedu asked her to bring the whole money for him to settle some debts in the church building project and promised to return the money the following week. She went inside the fridge where she kept the money and handed it to the pastor.

She said before the pastor collected the money from her, the pastor commanded her to use the money to circle round his head and said “the money will not kill Pastor Chinedu” for three times before he collected the money and went away.

It was gathered that when the woman realized her mistake, she went to the church to demand the money back from the pastor. To her surprised, Pastor Chinedu told her that the money had been sowed as seed to the church.

When Mrs Glory repeatedly insisted that she wanted her money back, Chinedu ordered that the church security should send her away and never allowed her to come to the church again.

It was learnt the incident led to the church sacking members of Mrs Glory’s family from the church and they were not allowed close to the church.

The victim is now in a dilemma on what to do as she went to the Police Station at Ejigbo to report the matter, unfortunately there was no proof that she gave such amount of money to Chinedu.

It was gathered that the victim is now jobless and left to her fate in the house because all the money she was using for the supply was collected by the pastor.

PM NEWS
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by okonja(m): 9:07am On Feb 15, 2018
kiss
Papasmal:
I think I've seen in yoruba movie before.

Yes he is in the one in the spiritual world that fortified the thief; Anini, in the movie
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by xty50(f): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2018
Bleachers inc.
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by santricedupas(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2018
they look like Jews living in afonja land
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Alanzazani: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Damn bleaching cream
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2018
dominique:
All that beard tho undecided

The man looks mixed race from the texture of hi hair and beard. Looks like it's only the woman that's bleaching
nahh the man's bleaching, see his lips n forehead embarassed
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by donnie(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Jumong:
Hmmmmmmm

Are you "spiritual" too?

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by sulakishop(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2018
He be like dagunro
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by erimmy(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2018
All I can see here is Brown roof.
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by money121(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Papasmal:

Same here ooo
Shina Ramboo
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by labelle123(f): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Afonja and bleaching are like............
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Barrywhite24(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Yea,i have seen that man in one yoruba movie,i think its in ''aye sina rambo'' the herbalist that fortified him[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Bullhari007(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2018
can we ask him how many skull he don mine and how many people he don render useless so fall
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Bullhari007(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2018
can we ask him how many skull he don mine and how many people he don render useless so far
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by osuofia2(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
WHATS WITH AFONJA AND BLEACHING
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by larrysiku20(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2018
They dont look Nigerian the guy looks african american
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Solami30: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2018
Good for them
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Uzyvicks(f): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Her fingers though. Evidence of...
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Funkybabee(f): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2018
I think he normally come to osun osogbo festival,I remember his beard

An some haters here wont keep their mouth shut,chika ike done bleach finish oooo they wont even say
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Lovine: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2018
It should read spiritualist, not 'spiritual father
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by ThisTrend(f): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2018
Papasmal:

Same here
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Onisokuso1(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2018
sexybbstar:

I've seen him also

Nahhh he only looks like that guy in Yoruba movie. He is not the one. smiley cheesy
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by olamideahmed314(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2018
val sha
FortifiedCity:
Both of them are members of BAN (Bleachers Association of Nigeria)
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Puzzypleazer: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
I can proudly tell u that that woman go sabi Bleep
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by bjhandz: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
So spiritual father like toi toi
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by Nizguy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
And she wet....written all over her face
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by lookingfly: 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
This one these guys are looking like the braywhyte family shocked
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by debolayinka(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
If na pastor, you would have seen them write the name of the pastor, his church name and address, and some Freezers would have been talking rubbish here.
But as dem no want thunder to fire them, they wrote spiritual father in Osun.
Re: Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
some ladies dei try o, See kissing on top this savanna Vegetations chai grin grin Ladies! How do u cope?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.