Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri (36905 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Icandream: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
In what seemed like a controversial advice Reno Omokri has caused a mixed reactions on his Twitter timeline a few minutes ago, this happened after he shared a tweet advising men on what to do to ladies who usually ask for money from them.

According to Reno Omokri, single men should not answer ladies who ask for money for data and or changing of phones. He referred to it as a "thinly veiled request" for maintenance and upkeep.

Here is what Reno Omokri asked single men to do to ladies who make the thinly veil request for data or changing of phones, he advice they they filter such ladies out of their life. He called it a filtering system for relationships, with this Reno Omokri believes men will be able to identify wife materials.

In his defence, ladies who are always asking for money from men are not wife materials, they do not seek for the growth and elevation of such a man, so therefore every man should learn to filter out such ladies from their life so they can get the actual wife materials for life.

Here is the tweet he shared a few minutes ago that has been causing mixed reactions from both genders on his timeline, he said;

"Dear single men, You need a filtering system for relationships. Each time a lady makes a thinly veiled request for maintenance (I don’t have data. My phone is old), just filter her out. When you filter out such girls, you will be able to identify wife materials."

According to the reactions, Reno Omokri is only partially right, this is be because most ladies who reacted are totally against this believe system of filtering out those who ask for money, while on the other hand some men, not most, are also not in support of the system stated by Reno Omokri.

In my own opinion and according to my understanding of the tweet, Reno Omokri never stated that men should not give money to women, he it said men should filter out those women who make thinly veil requests.

This simply means that what they're requesting money for is not so important or so expensive that they cannot afford it themselves. Things like these are not supposed to be issues of the man, he can help or give when he sees the need, but for a lady always making such request, Reno Omokri thinks it's bad and not the character of a wife material.

53 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by NwaAmaikpe: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
shocked

I've learnt to take such advise with a pinch of iodine.

That's how Azeez filtered out the young girls that beg him for airtime, data and new phones, today he is left with evening newspapers that only beg him for a ring or his sperm.

280 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Vinnie2000(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
I have a Feeling that this Reno Omokri is an Hypocrite! sad

This kind of men, if they mistakenly meet those Destiny Etiko or Daniella Okeke kind of Big Yanch, classy Chics, they would spend Money Like mumu! cheesy cheesy

Doing Sh*ts secretly but deceiving Pple online, just like Feminists! sad

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Icandream: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This kind of men, if they mistakenly meet those Destiny Etiko or Daniella Okeke kind of Big Yanch, classy Chics, they would spend Money Like mumu! cheesy cheesy

What's classy about Destiny Etiko and Daniella Okeke? Is it the fact that they don't poo? Is it that their pussy hole is made of gold? Or does it mean that Reno that was born with a silver spoon and brought up in the US has never come across any girl that can be qualified as being classy?

557 Likes 48 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by smartasuen(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
It is gross stupidity and massive foolishness for a man to have himself under 'compulsion' to meet the material needs and desires of a lady he's yet to make an honest woman out of.

So long as they are just dating (hanging out, getting to know each other and not cohabiting), he officially owes her nothing, tho, it's okay to give of his own free will or to sometimes assist under certain circumstances.
But, it shouldn't be considered an obligation of any sort till he pays her dowry!

Men wise up!

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Icandream:

What's classy about Destiny Etiko and Daniella Okeke? Is it the fact that they don't poo? Is it that their pussy hole is made of gold? Or
does it mean that Reno that was born with a silver spoon and brought up in the US has never come across any girl that can be qualified as being classy?

Lol, @least their Rangerovers, G-Wagons, Mansions, etc gotten from Big gods make dem Classy! smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by helinues: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin

Well , Reno may be partially right. Me still wondering why our able body ladies have turned to professional beggars all in the name of relationship.

Back in the days, there is this lady, pretty and fair in color, recharge card is nothing to her, mugus dey and the annoying part, this lady won't call back after getting the recharge card, if the guy called her she would say ' Eledae RI mi (God is my witness), na your number I dey dial now.

They stored guy's name with funny names

Airtime 1
Mugu 2
Simp 5

A responsible lady should be able to cater for her own needs without begging anyone for it. That's one of the qualities of a responsible and wife materials.

Funnily, ladies in Nigeria with cars, more than half of them do not use their full money to buy that same car....

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by tolufase: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is what Nigerian ladies have reduced themselves to. One vividly told me early last month that I'm a wicked soul. When I asked what I have done, she said I was avoiding her due to the Yuletide period. Just imagined nairalanders.

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by siofra(f): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
WANNABE JORDAN PETERSON angry

I hate this guy undecided

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
This one don start again grin cheesy
Women matter no dey ever tire this man.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Icandream: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
siofra:
WANNABE JORDAN PETERSON angry

I hate this guy undecided

Can ur hatred for him make us discard his genuine advice? De way some girls de fear dis days eh

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Furcko: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
This one don start again grin cheesy
Women matter no dey ever tire this man.
men no dey tire u? Ashawo

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Guyman02: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
The economy is really hard, sometimes a lady will love a man and ready to make any sacrifice for his love but she is broke financially and make requests for simple things.
You should be looking out if she wants to exploit you or genuinely in need by her actions and how much she appreciates little gifts and observe critically if she is generous and reciprocates in the little way within her means.

Not every lady who asks for data or recharge card or little favours is a gold digger, but then the gold diggers outnumber the genuine ones

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Yoighaman(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Reno Omokri, one of the wisest men on earth, the first handle I check on IG or any social media, God bless him always. kiss

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Exkandayee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Not an hypocrite,a hypocrite,,,,how that thing sound in your ears,oluku..如果你不花时间,我会打爆你的脑袋

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by nastyjee: 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
You send her the money, all this big men too dey like free Bleep

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by butterfly777(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
nastyjee:
You send her the money, all this big men too dey like free Bleep
There is nothing like free bleep in that sense. When a man bleeps a woman, they both enjoy it, so it is free for both of them. Mind you the man still uses a lot of energy. So, who is actually getting pleasure with less effort? The woman of course.

So, if anyone gains more from sex, it is the woman. Men should stop directly or indirectly paying for sex.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by FirmTR(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Thank you, Reno

Icandream:

What's classy about Destiny Etiko and Daniella Okeke? Is it the fact that they don't poo? Is it that their pussy hole is made of gold? Or does it mean that Reno that was born with a silver spoon and brought up in the US has never come across any girl that can be qualified as being classy?

Abeg nor mind that one wey dey talk rubbish.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by nastyjee: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
butterfly777:

There is nothing like free bleep. When a man bleeps a woman, they both enjoy it, so it is free for both of them. Mind you the man still uses a lot of energy. So, who is actually getting pleasure with less effort? The woman of course.

So, if anyone gains more from sex, it is the woman. Men should stop directly or indirectly paying for sex.
you go stingy die

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by nastyjee: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
butterfly777:

There is nothing like free bleep. When a man bleeps a woman, they both enjoy it, so it is free for both of them. Mind you the man still uses a lot of energy. So, who is actually getting pleasure with less effort? The woman of course.

you go stingy die

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by butterfly777(m): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
nastyjee:
you go stingy die
On the contrary

6 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by idahme(m): 2:36am On Jan 07, 2022
butterfly777:

Sex workers won't accept your assertion, anyone who thinks contrary to this has a long way to go.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by idahme(m): 2:38am On Jan 07, 2022
butterfly777:

On the contrary
Even if you are stingy, is it anyone's stinginess? you have full control of your resources and can spend them as you wish.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Boogyman557: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Lalami3232(m): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... Ladies go really hate this guy. The average Nigerian girl has just toto and breast to offer. Only very few na get toto, breast and small sense to offer. If we follow this Mr Reno advise, na be say 99% of 9ja men no go marry because our babes are nothing but liabilities. If you filter those wey dey ask of data, airtime or whatsoever, na be say na only 0.01% of babes you go meet oooo. Once again, God bless Mr Omokri for us abeg, this man dey dish out wisdom on relationship topics. Sometimes I dey ask myself say, "if to say 9ja women no get toto, how 99% of them for take dey feed or survive?"
I just dey see as the post dey bite plenty of them now grin.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Furcko:
men no dey tire u? Ashawo
na your sisters be ashawo.
Nonsense human being. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Reno d Chief Redpillar cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by FanOfMyself: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Guyman02:
The economy is really hard, sometimes a lady will love a man and ready to make any sacrifice for his love but she is broke financially and make requests for simple things, you should be looking out if she wants to exploit you or genuinely in need by her actions and how much she appreciates little gifts and if she reciprocates anything she has a little at hand.

Not every lady who asks for data or recharge card is a gold digger
She should ask her father or uncles or brothers or cousins or any other relative of hers.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Follygunners: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2022
The issues here aren't necessarily the ladies, some men are so bad at orally wooing ladies that they retort to spoiling them with money, gifts and other materials. They make ladies feel entitled just for being a females.

To them, it's all about money, money and nothing more... angry

Anytime any new chic demands for money, I totally cut off from her... as in, if you no meet me nko?

Hungry Fools! angry

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by DropsMic(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2022
I usually ask them "How deep is your throat game"

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? / Jane Mena Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.