Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? (36878 Views)

I Was Rushing To Do It And I Mistakenly Tore Her Pant. / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Stillstan(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2013
What's all this? girls of 19 years are getting married.. I wonder if y'all think marriage is a child's play, what's the rush all about??

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Free Will

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Stillstan(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
pc guru: Free Will
. Bros the maatter tire me oo...while the advanced and the more matured ladies are just there...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Still_stan: . Bros the maatter tire me oo...while the advanced and the more matured ladies are just there...

To be sincerce if they marry for the right reason i no see problem with that, but these days people dey marry early because dem they look other people wan don marry. you fit keep the matured ladies company

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by PaulSeun89(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
To be secured

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Stillstan(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2013
PaulSeun89: To be secured
lol...it seems true some how but which security pass d one wey em parents go give em...@ their tender age, will you give out your daughter in marriage @ such age??

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
Even the ones that got married at 35 ain't doing any better, let the youngies be jare undecided

26 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by LoveDecay(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Tear rubber punnanny

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Godson201333(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Na fresh fish things na abi na who wan marry oldies...Wel to be sincere its because they realize that its not easy to see husband cos guys of these days self dey fear nah instead of us to dey say i marry that girl na I fuuuuuuucked that bbbbbbitech we dey talk

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by ednut1(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2013
To escape poverty

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by ireneidiva(f): 7:02am On Nov 21, 2013
Lack of dreams.

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Stillstan(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2013
ireneidiva: Lack of dreams.
that's xactly what I think my self...cos days are gone when ladies where outlooked in our society...now some virtous ladies with dreams in our society are doing far better than what most men can't even do..

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by adepentane1(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2013
They are rushing into marriages because the older girls have made them belive that getting a good husband is diFficult so they want to stick to the once available by all means possible..... No blame Dem..!!!! Girls too much for area ni. !!!

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by omonla555: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
To start Bleep early without restriction. License to Bleep

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Efewestern: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!
Just imagine n she z just 19...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
Still_stan: What's all this? girls of 19 years are getting
married.. I wonder if y'all think marriage is a child's play, what's the rush all about??

If dem no marry now, if dem com reach 40yrs dem never marry, na una go still complain say dem been waste away thier youthful age. Na una sabi jare!

35 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
ASUU and jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Oyiboman69: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Lifes Too Short.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efewestern: My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!

You mean dowry?

29 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by yomalex(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
survival
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
ednut1: To escape poverty

You mean hunger?
Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by excell12go(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013

My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!

Boss, you are still single o

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by lafuria1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
19 is fair enough, with the average life expectance in Nigeria at 50, a girl at 25 is already getting old.

anyway i don't agree with the op at girls rushing to get a married early. rather i see the average age has increased from 18/19 to 23/24 years old
marrying early or late has nothing to do with the success of the marriage.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Input(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
If they marry late you will talk....if they marry early you will talk,wetin you want make them do?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by drdams: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Laziness, protection of their so called Biological Age, Poverty, Peer Pressure and the 'Grab Your Copy now Syndrome'...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by JonSnow(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Princessaleeza: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
I tire o,they thaught marriage is as easy as dat. Despite dat they knows wot there parents re going thru $ majority of them don't av a good job @ d end of d day they ll now become a liabilty.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Input: If they marry late you will talk....if they marry early you will talk,wetin you want make them do?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by locust01(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Na wa 4 pple them marry early complain, them no marry early complain. Humanbeing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by shegzi(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
Efewestern: My gf was telling her friend that if she see's a guy that will pay her diary n do her marriage, that she will break-up with me & leave me to that guy!
run for your life guy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by venorite(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
End time marriages

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? by chimex38: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Most times its to avoid fornication & remain pure.. Which could b stained along d way if decidin on late marriages

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.