Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) (10483 Views)

Men Are Mostly The Reason Why Women Bleach Their Skin / People That Bleach Their Skin Are Absolutely Useless! / The Reason Ladies Hardly Get Proposals From Guys Who Fall Within Their Age Range (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Chukwudiajibo(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2021
What is the main reason Ladies of nowadays bleach their private part, you could notice a black spot on their private part due to bleaching cream, why?
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by care4you: 12:36am On Sep 25, 2021
grin

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by chukwuibuipob: 12:41am On Sep 25, 2021
sad Make it BRIGHT and clear so that u nor go struggle

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by hosemujica: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Inferiority complex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Chukwudiajibo:
What is the main reason Ladies of nowadays bleach their private part, you could notice a black spot on their private part due to bleaching cream, why?

OP how did you notice??
How many "ladies" private parts have you seen to arrive at this conclusion??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Favfables:

OP how did you notice??
How many "ladies" private parts have you seen to arrive at this conclusion??
probably he is Gynaecologist

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:38am On Sep 25, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
probably he is Gynaecologist

No, he is a bored mumu

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Tizu(m): 3:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Do ladies have private parts again or public parts?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Godons1: 5:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Chukwudiajibo:

Amaka, Chinyere, Chinoso, Chioma and Nneka are fond of doing this. I wonder why they do it.

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by ogawisdom(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2021
This one go carry well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by PRESIDENT2003(f): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2021
They bleach it Because there should be equality in every government wink

One part can't be Somali and the face be looking like Canada, customers no go dey happy na

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Phiniter(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Same reason anyone bleaches in the first place
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by techWriter3: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2021
do ladies do private components again or public components?
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2021
Nigerians and toto

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by WannaBeBlogger: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Many of us can't relate cos he don Tay we see pant let alone a bleached pvssy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by JovialJune(f): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2021
Tizu:
Do ladies have private parts again or public parts?

Your mother started the publicity I presume.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by JovialJune(f): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2021
techWriter3:
do ladies do private components again or public components?

Ask your mother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by KingDash: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Ask your mother.
e pain am..

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by muller101(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2021
Who told you those things they carry between their legs are private. Something all of them have placed on auction.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Bbqekpa: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Can we see pictures?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by kaptaintintin: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
They bleach it Because there should be equality in every government wink

One part can't be Somali and the face be looking like Canada, customers no go dey happy na
Lol... And na woman talk this Tim o
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Godons1:

Amaka, Chinyere, Chinoso, Chioma and Nneka are fond of doing this. I wonder why they do it.
the highest na I.J ( ijeoma) and chizoba
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Capitalpunisher: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Make una no dey drink Kai Kai before rushing to comment on nairaland, dem no-go hear
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Arosko(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2021
You simply lack home training and also shows that you don't have respect for your elder ones at home. How can you just be insulting someone else mother just like. Are they not right? Is there anything called private part again?
JovialJune:

Your mother started the publicity I presume.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by siofra(f): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2021
All the yahoo boys in my class have bleached their future away.

Boys bleach more than girls.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Yawnnnn..... Even men bleach their dick... So what's the question again?... Una go sha dey find reasons to defame women... Yet you can't still stay without them...
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Godons1:

Them don bleach this one's brain kpatakpata...
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by JovialJune(f): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Arosko:
You simply lack home training and also shows that you don't have respect for your elder ones at home. How can you just be insulting someone else mother just like. Are they not right? Is there anything called private part again?

You and the idiot I quoted are sick in the head and lack home training, the idiot u quoted did not know he has a mother at home before he spilled the rubbish he posted? But you have the guts to quote me to type rubbish, why cant you caution the idiot that started it first if not that guys on here have empty brain to think,

You even have the stupid audacity to ask me same question again, I say it again and again with this answer, if ladies' part are not private, your mother started the public display of her part.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
siofra:
All the yahoo boys in my class have bleached their future away.

Boys bleach more than girls.
Ewooo grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Godons1: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Them don bleach this one's brain kpatakpata...

Are you by any chance related to Amaka? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Godons1: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
ruggedtimi:
the highest na I.J ( ijeoma) and chizoba

You know them well grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Main Reason Ladies Of Nowadays Bleach Their Private Part, (vagina) by Shaolin77: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Show us picture of illustration or adonbiliv u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics) / A Must Read!!! Confessions Of A Married Woman / Women Describe What They Do Immediately After Sex And It Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.