Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) (51470 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Multicolored Slay Mama Slammed On Instagram (photos) / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pheo, what do you think about omodarakate's waist, appealing isn't it? smiley

The material behind is equally impressive but it's sad this is the closest I can be ATM. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by mikebrown92: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
who be d person wey no get job wey dey monitor everyone's post.
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
mikebrown92:
who be d person wey no get job wey dey monitor everyone's post.

Op and omodarakate.
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
That's why you shouldn't believe everything you see on social media cheesy.
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by Annibel(f): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Johnpsite:
[u too fine galquote author=Annibel post=65095213]Lwkmd... lol... this gist made my day ah swear!! up Nigerian girls... we rock!!

Tanchu'�
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
some people are so shameless they can steal just about anything!!! this kain girl fit thief person shadow sef

Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bad market for the lady cheesy
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Annibel:

as in Ehn... I dunno o.
e taya me axwea embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigerian and copy copy. The problem is lack of creativity. We copy everything: from fake American and British accents down to rap music.

I've got quite a few Asian friends who have lived here since high school but they've still retained their Asian accents. An average Nigerian would start faking her accents; and the saddest part is that they often sound funny with those accents!

O pari

Jennifer15:
lol.. I dey tell you.
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
pennywys:
The said thief girl, where is she from?

That's the only thing that interest me

You wanna track her right grin, u don see say she get material well well. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
The other day, it was this Nollywood actress (I can't recall her name now) stealing pictures of someone's pet and passing it off as hers!

And by the way, what makes this broad thinks that she could get away with this? She stole the pictures from IG and reposted it on IG?

O pari
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by stillseth: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Na waaa oooo.. Well i pity those wey dey believe everything they see online.
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Na copy and paste, same as bloggers copy and paste! lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol. I wonder what's the big deal with all the val stuffs
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by seunakin231(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Wan burst werey grin
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by RSVP: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Sex dolls won't do shit like dis. tongue

Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
O gawd!

What a waste.
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by asmovic(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=Ayodele70 post=65093993]A Nigerian lady jejely posted photos of things her sweet husband did for her on Valentine’s day, on her Instagram page, and another lady sneaked to her page and stole everything!

People noticed it, tagged the real owner to it, and now she has deleted her Instagram account. make she thank God say no be her husband she steal���
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stop living fake life, always keep it 100% ✅✅ real Cos your helper might be around the corner who knows
Ayodele70:
A Nigerian lady jejely posted photos of things her sweet husband did for her on Valentine’s day, on her Instagram page, and another lady sneaked to her page and stole everything!

People noticed it, tagged the real owner to it, and now she has deleted her Instagram account.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-stole-someone-elses-vals-pictures.html

Photos; IB9JA
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by asmovic(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ayodele70:
A Nigerian lady jejely posted photos of things her sweet husband did for her on Valentine’s day, on her Instagram page, and another lady sneaked to her page and stole everything!

People noticed it, tagged the real owner to it, and now she has deleted her Instagram account.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-stole-someone-elses-vals-pictures.html

Photos; IB9JA
make she thank God say no be her husband she steal
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
fake life styles. just b contented with what u have
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by softprick: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
She’s thick af just my size,low cut hair and all
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
owwww! She sneaked right and stole everything? Shebi Instagram na person compound? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by Gurusblend(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Stop living fake life, ororo no be crude oil. Pussy cat no be tiger..
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by spicebomb(f): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Is it their steal? Because she did not steal it snakenly��
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by PrinceVM(m): 7:25am On Feb 16, 2018
am not amaze because dat Lady is 4rm Aba n her name is Amara
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by PrinceVM(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2018
pennywys:
The said thief girl, where is she from?
That's the only thing that interest me
she's from Aba, n her name is Amara
Re: Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) by OgahBohz: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Jennifer15:
lol.. I dey tell you.
jenny is that you on your Profile?...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna / Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.