Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Should I Let Him Lick Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Lick Me? (9436 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Him Lick Me? by mizzochocinco: 1:07am On Feb 16, 2018
I am in a dilemma. I have a fiance but there is this guy who lives in our neighbourhood who has been pestering me and asking to suck me down under there. At first I told him I was not interested and he should go find a girlfrend to suck because I belong to another man. This man has continued to worry me over the issue and promised to pay me so he can learn to suck well on me. I have been considering it but i do no know how to do it without my fiance getting to know about it. Please mature advice only
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Rubysims: 1:15am On Feb 16, 2018
What are you doing it for? Money? Is your boyfriend bad in bed or does he not give you MouthAction? Do you no longer love your boyfriend or you just want to try out other men?If you have a good man don’t do it. If you let another man sleep with you what’s different between you and an ashawo? Are you willing to lose a man you love over a couple naira?

9 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by greatnaija01: 1:17am On Feb 16, 2018
pls
pls
have some decency of moral standards.

YOUR PAST POSTS HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH INCONSISTENCIES OF DOUBLE DATING AND LOOSE MORAL STANDARD..... This is 2018.... when will you GROW UP and stop spreading your legs anyhow.

chai.... later you will come online and say men are all the same.

you will not take my advice but your bitter lesson is ahead

mizzochocinco:
I am in a dilemma. I have a fiance but there I this guy who lives in our neighbourhood who has been pestering me and asking to suck me down under there. At first I told him I was not interested and he should go find a girlfrend to suck because I belong to another man. This man has continued to worry me over the issue and promised to pay me so he can learn to suck well on me. I have been considering it but i do no know how to do it without my fiance getting to know about it. Please mature advice only

8 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by donstan18: 1:24am On Feb 16, 2018
Should he lick you!, Are you orange or tom-tom?

C'omon will you get out of here, osiso!! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Slaye: 1:28am On Feb 16, 2018
So you mean we should give you advice on how to whoree?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by LessNoise: 1:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Should I let him lick me? That's if he hasn't licked u already

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by troublemakea(m): 2:25am On Feb 16, 2018
mizzochocinco:
I am in a dilemma. I have a fiance but there I this guy who lives in our neighbourhood who has been pestering me and asking to suck me down under there. At first I told him I was not interested and he should go find a girlfrend to suck because I belong to another man. This man has continued to worry me over the issue and promised to pay me so he can learn to suck well on me. I have been considering it but i do no know how to do it without my fiance getting to know about it. Please mature advice only

I'm a guy n I know what on the guy's mind. best advice Dont allow him for ur own good

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 16, 2018
What a generation
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Aspiregreat: 2:59am On Feb 16, 2018
Since you don't know the feeling of being sucked down there you can give that nigga a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by ugbede69(m): 5:45am On Feb 16, 2018
hoes everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by QueenDeborah(f): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2018
If he sucks you, i swear... U will definitely asked him to f*ck you.... Cos its d second sweetest thing on earth.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by OgahBohz: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2018
AND SOMEONE WILL SAY I SHOULD JUST TRUST MY G.FRIEND WHO IS 7 STATES AWAY FROM ME...

IF SHE FUKED UP BECAUSE I'M CURRENTLY BROKE , I SWEAR WHEN I MAKE MONEY ...

I WILL SUFFER EVERY LADY I COME ACROSS ...

WICKET PIPU!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by OgahBohz: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
If he sucks you, i swear... U will definitely asked him to f*ck you.... Cos its d second sweetest thing on earth.

Tell her o!

its funny how some ladies think they can resist such .... I laugh in Lagos language ...

by the way .. madam Debby , what's the first sweetest thing in the world o..?
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by zexy2030(m): 6:54am On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Which one is the first ?
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by QueenDeborah(f): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2018
zexy2030:

Which one is the first ?
money
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by QueenDeborah(f): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2018
OgahBohz:

Tell her o!

its funny how some ladies think they can resist such .... I laugh in Lagos language ...

by the way .. madam Debby , what's the first sweetest thing in the world o..?
Money
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by OgahBohz: 7:05am On Feb 16, 2018
By the way .. this same op said she was leaving with her American Guy, that's is suffocating her and blocking her to travel out to meet another American guy,

after breaking up with her London boyfriend in 2016 who came back form London and moved in with her , in a flat that was paid for by her fiancé , papa junior, who refused to breakup with his wife ....for her sake ..

OP ITS EITHER YOU ARE A CHRONIC ASHAWO
OR YOU ARE A SENIOR LIAR
WHICH EVER WAY .. HELL FIRE SURE FOR YOU!

Y'ALL CAN VIEW HER PROFILE AND READ ALL HER LAST POSTS .....!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by OgahBohz: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Money

Correct BAE!

your boifrnd must be proud of you!
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by BearHugss(f): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Nope doesn't always lead to sex.
Unless you have no self control

5 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by kennybelle: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2018
let him lick na, shebi u've turned a candy cane they're licking up and down. stupid question undecided undecided
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Xinzu: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:

You just threw thirsty NL guys a bone.
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by deewhydoski(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Some people will just come here and be saying trash
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by ololadeimmanuel(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2018
just send your address & I'll make a personal advice delivery for you grin
mizzochocinco:

just send your address
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 16, 2018
U dey mad.. pesin wan lick ur shît u still dey hesitate

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by InfernoNig: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2018
You dey volunteer yoursekd for ritual. E nor see anything pester u for na to suck ur punna. My sister receive sense.
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by multiple1(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2018
you thinking about it? gat the lick and gat the bucks no time for shits!
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by roarik(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2018
nawa o, some questions sha....he begging to suck u..nt begging to date u. biko try to portray decency.
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by vicben27(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
which is the first?
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by fr3do(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2018
Bantam:
From the godfather

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah that background in ur dp looks like imsu
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Apination(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2018
mizzochocinco:
Just imagine the question undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ / What Are The Best Ways For Couples To Resolve Conflicts? / My Boyfriend Gives Me Money Based On The Round Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.