Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Should I Let Him Lick Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Lick Me? (9448 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
What tha undecided

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aspiregreat:
Since you don't know the feeling of being sucked down there you can give that nigga a chance.

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
If he sucks you, i swear... U will definitely asked him to f*ck you.... Cos its d second sweetest thing on earth.

speaking from experience?
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by oyatz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
What's the difference between sucking and fvcking a girl?

Sucking a girl is a sexual act, no other name for it.

BearHugss:

Nope doesn't always lead to sex.
Unless you have no self control.
I have a dude i use only for cunnilingus
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by mattiu(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
hope you under isn't smelly make u no give the boy disease

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by mattiu(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
BearHugss:
Nope doesn't always lead to sex. Unless you have no self control. I have a dude i use only for cunnilingus
dude has been eating shit
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Countersam(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
mizzochocinco:
I am in a dilemma. I have a fiance but there I this guy who lives in our neighbourhood who has been pestering me and asking to suck me down under there. At first I told him I was not interested and he should go find a girlfrend to suck because I belong to another man. This man has continued to worry me over the issue and promised to pay me so he can learn to suck well on me. I have been considering it but i do no know how to do it without my fiance getting to know about it. Please mature advice only

What are you considering? The suck abi the money. Don't do what you will regret,go teach your man how to suck puxxy.
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
bae if u are considering leaving your guy, then let the neighbour svck you. (mind you, he will fvck you during that svcking cos its so sweet you will beg him to fvck you) but if you wanna remain in your relationship, don't let him svck you cos u won't support cheating.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by lordraiden(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Some1 wants to pay to lick you and your are asking questions wen your dirty pvssy start vomiting money or filled with maggots no complain
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by ksbusari(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
ritual loading. he must lick somebody be dat. u r a gonna
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by SuccesYear: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
If he sucks you, i swear... U will definitely asked him to f*ck you.... Cos its d second sweetest thing on earth.
HV been hearing 'using head'. Now, u said suck .....what do they mean pls
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Am not understanding...as in lick
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by MLK22555: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
If no be Craze and Ojukokoro wey dey worry u, why should u consider his offer not to talk of coming here to ask such stupid question, Naso dem dey take use una for ritual.. Let am suck na shey na well... Dilemma Wound u there
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Cunnilingus(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
I had to check out ur posts so far. Well I have to say u have no purpose in life. Unfortunately you are a waste of space
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Reeberry: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Slaye:
So you mean we should give you advice on how to whoree?
The kind girls we have these days Sha. And she said she has a fiance somewhere.
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by mizzochocinco: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Countersam:

What are you considering? The suck abi the money. Don't do what you will regret,go teach your man how to suck puxxy.
but he knows how to already. I thought i could give my expertise advise as an instructor
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by mizzochocinco: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cunnilingus:
I had to check out ur posts so far. Well I have to say u have no purpose in life. Unfortunately you are a waste of space
your entire village is a waste of space
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by mizzochocinco: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
If you want to judge me please go and apply for the job post at the gates of heaven for the judgement day! You have no right to judge me until then. So please excuse me I said matured advice only
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Gebbson007(m): 1:56am On Feb 17, 2018
are you tom-tom ?
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by dasparrow: 2:33am On Feb 17, 2018
mizzochocinco:
I am in a dilemma. I have a fiance but there I this guy who lives in our neighbourhood who has been pestering me and asking to suck me down under there. At first I told him I was not interested and he should go find a girlfrend to suck because I belong to another man. This man has continued to worry me over the issue and promised to pay me so he can learn to suck well on me. I have been considering it but i do no know how to do it without my fiance getting to know about it. Please mature advice only

What mature advice do you need? Are you even mature shamelessly bringing your sex escapades to a public forum?

If you are engaged, why would you even consider allowing yourself to engage in o.r.a.l s.e.xx with another man? So what if he is pestering you? Can't you firmly say no and no longer pay him any mind?

So when you get married and some man out there starts pestering you for sex non stop and offering you money, so you will eventually give in and open your legs and allow yourself get penetrated by a prick that does not belong to your husband right?

I can now see why Nigerian men have no respect for you Nigerian women. Most of you are nothing but whores, sluts with so many body counts.

I pray the guy who licks you has cold sores on his lips or on his gums. That way, after he is done licking your smelly STD infested vagina, you will end up with herpes simplex which has no cure and can only be managed.

I guess your father sucking your mother's vaginal secretions is how you were conceived.

Go to Italy and practice your trade. There you will find your type making Hot white men very happy in bed.

Matured advice ko, matured advice ni!

Receive Christ in your life today! Stop looking for o.r.a.l s.e.xx! A mouth is meant for eating and speaking and not sucking vaginal secretions laced with all manners of bacteria and viruses!

You nasty woman!
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2018
that means you are cheating fiancee
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by mizzochocinco: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
dasparrow:

What mature advice do you need? Are you even mature shamelessly bringing your sex escapades to a public forum?

If you are engaged, why would you even consider allowing yourself to engage in o.r.a.l s.e.xx with another man? So what if he is pestering you? Can't you firmly say no and no longer pay him any mind?

So when you get married and some man out there starts pestering you for sex non stop and offering you money, so you will eventually give in and open your legs and allow yourself get penetrated by a prick that does not belong to your husband right?

I can now see why Nigerian men have no respect for you Nigerian women. Most of you are nothing but whores, sluts with so many body counts.

I pray the guy who licks you has cold sores on his lips or on his gums. That way, after he is done licking your smelly STD infested vagina, you will end up with herpes simplex which has no cure and can only be managed.

I guess your father sucking your mother's vaginal secretions is how you were conceived.

Go to Italy and practice your trade. There you will find your type making Hot white men very happy in bed.

Matured advice ko, matured advice ni!

Receive Christ in your life today! Stop looking for o.r.a.l s.e.xx! A mouth is meant for eating and speaking and not sucking vaginal secretions laced with all manners of bacteria and viruses!

You nasty woman!

You 21st century christians are funny. So in the same post that you insult me and wish harm upon me, you have also taken the liberty to tell me to receive christ? What is the difference between you and those doing ashawo in Italy in God's eyes? Abeg shift! Agent of the darkness pretending to know light! angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by Cunnilingus(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
mizzochocinco:
your entire village is a waste of space
what's ur purpose in life. Is it to jump from one dik to another depending on who can foot the bills at a particular moment. There is more to life than slaying upandan with nothing to offer other than ur Pucci. There is more to life other than posting pics on social media with different clothes and accessories. Build yourself nne.
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by stevecantrell: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2018
BearHugss:
What an unfortunate sissy cuckolded mofo he must be..
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by BearHugss(f): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2018
stevecantrell:

What an unfortunate sissy cuckolded mofo he must be..
On the contrary he's a hunk of a man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by ranmoor: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2018
QueenDeborah:

What is the first thing?
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by stevecantrell: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2018
BearHugss:
On the contrary he's a hunk of a man.
But if he decided to switch to pounding your pony..you'd reject him right ?
Re: Should I Let Him Lick Me? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
BearHugss:

Nope doesn't always lead to sex.
Unless you have no self control.

You're wicked, you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician / Is There A Thing Like Leg Shaking Sex / These Asian Chicks Are Not Here To Play...their Butts Are Getting Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.