Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

"If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (18399 Views)

If She Asks You Money For Every Little Thing, Na Ash@wo She Be — Lady Advices / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by MhizAJ(f): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Slaye:

Hehehehe, you look quite old like your in your late 30s. I'm just 25, ease on your make up its clogging your pores thus the pimples on your face region. Use make up in a country like nigeria that's hot you will be sure to break out plus, using the same make up brush will worsen the situation.

Okay
I've heard
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Lloydfather(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Waiting patiently for Cynthialove comment.

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Slaye: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

Okay
I've heard
Thanks

grin

Can I stil apply? grin

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by frankline461: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Some ladies been wanting to kill themselves on top of a guy!!!
My sister, enjoy yourself but don't be surprised when he brings in a second wife sha!!!
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Jackipapa: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2018
thesicilian:
If you're not married or in a serious relationship you have no right to be giving relationship advice, expert or not. Because when it comes to relationships, experience counts much more than what you read in books.

You nailed it big time!

1 Like

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by MhizAJ(f): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2018
Slaye:

grin

Can I stil apply? grin

grin cheesy
You are very unserious grin

Your application has been trashed cheesy
Not after yabbing me

Please go in peace
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Moinoni123(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

grin cheesy You are very unserious grin
Your application has been trashed cheesy Not after yabbing me
Please go in peace
trashed? You better get serious and goan get married.
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Henitan24(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sad truth is,
If you want peace, be single and contented.

Being in a relationship with someone means your peace is relative to them.
Your happiness is directly proportional to their willingness to letting you have it.

If you are in a relationship already.
There's no definite rule to it.
Forget about peace, just live.
Peace and love comes to who it wants to come to.

By the way,
Hello Nairaland.
Thanks for the love

Welcome back, I've missed you so much.

1 Like

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Slaye: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

grin cheesy
You are very unserious grin

Your application has been trashed cheesy
Not after yabbing me

Please go in peace

Lol, upload another pic of you first then I will decide wether I wee go grin put fine one o

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by curvilicious: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2018
Lol so that he can conveniently be with Oloshos like you and not check his wtistwatch for time to go home.

Truth is every woman/man's peace is in their own hands
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Deuzrome(f): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2018
True Talk.
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2018
wink

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by webngnews: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Oh
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by curvilicious: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sad truth is,

Your happiness is directly proportional to their willingness to letting you have it.

By the way,
Hello Nairaland.
Thanks for the love

Welcome back!
I halv milzd u
Btw ur grammar has improved greatly
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The sad truth is,

By the way,
Hello Nairaland.
Thanks for the love
wow... U re back! From ban!!! grin

Welicome dude wink
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by doncheadle: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
Everyone is now an expert on relationship issue even when their relationship is complicated cheesy

I just love the way i am
I gat peace of mind

No drama whatsoever
Relationship is tiring...

D.i.ll.d.o is bae... wink
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by baby124: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2018
This fixation and obsession with men is what make them feel so important. All these jobless and dependent girls that have nothing else to think of but man. Always releasing 1,000 articles about what they will do and what others should do. Men should flee from these desperadoes. They are the worst o.
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by nellyelitz(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
Everyone is now an expert on relationship issue even when their relationship is complicated cheesy

I just love the way i am
I gat peace of mind

No drama whatsoever
Relationship is tiring...
time never reach
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by MhizAJ(f): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
Slaye:

Lol, upload another pic of you first then I will decide wether I wee go grin put fine one o

But you don't have your pix grin

I even want you to go grin

I just uploaded that one and i'm not ready to change it anytime soon
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Slaye: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

But you don't have your pix grin

I even want you to go grin

I just uploaded that one and i'm not ready to change it anytime soon

I hear you

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
These days I don't have time to keep tab on my man, I have better things to do.
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Moinoni123(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chikita66:
These days I don't have time to keep tab on my man, I have better things to do.
[b] until he brings in a second wife? [/b
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Moinoni123:
[b] until he brings in a second wife? [/b
We are not yet married, but when we do, I still will not have that time.
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Moji12(f): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Though it is easier said than done but truth is, that is d best way to live a stress free life in a relationship.

Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by nairalanduseles: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You heard the horrible stories from him? Well, there's a flip side to everything. South Africans are jovial people. Our main passions is music & dance.

It's a place like no other lol.

[url][https://youtu.be/uq3wtEynDqwurl]

awesome vid are u nigerian or south african
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by ImaIma1(f): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
I agree. I cannot play detective. I love my peace of mind. Snooping is not one of my strong points.
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
nairalanduseles:

awesome vid are u nigerian or south african

Thanks.

South African.
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by Mryacks: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
She fine..
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by nairalanduseles: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Thanks.

South African.

lol ooh yea can is ur pic
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by XhosaNostra(f): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
nairalanduseles:

lol ooh yea can is ur pic

No smiley
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by nairalanduseles: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

No smiley

why is that
Re: "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men by XhosaNostra(f): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
nairalanduseles:

why is that

Because I don't see the point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Do You Think You Can Love Someone You Started Out Hating? / Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.