Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (54807 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by femsim(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2018
nero2face:
Lol,and ur here shining ur teeths...ur bf really love seeing u slaying with fake hair... grin grin

teeth not teeths...
singular : tooth...plural: teeth

chai... aye mi temi bami
funnnnnke!
apostle must hear of dz

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2018
All these people arguing on her head sef.
She did not say he is her boyfriend.
They are friends. Friends celebrate valentine.
Why assume it is only boyfriends and girlfriends that exchange Val gifts?
I can get Val gifts from my male colleague at work.. Does that make him my boyfriend?

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by wakaman: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2018
EmekaBlue:
African ladies can never go around flaunting their natural hair. They want their hair to be long like oyibo own with their black face.

Wrong!

There are African ladies out there with a sense of originality, they accept their colour, hair, and body as is they have.
They are usually clean and fresh looking.
They have brains
They have money

Not all these ones wey be chicken mate.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by DaInferno(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2018
End time valentine
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by dominique(f): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2018
This is much better than roses which will whither and die after a few days.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Vincad: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2018
OP she wrote bff not bf. He is her best friend not her boyfriend. All these these bloggers sef, changing the news to fit what they want.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by dingbang(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact that she doesn't straight up call him her BF? Guy could be one of many or a blesser.
lol..... Friendzoned...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by kullozone(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2018
But the guy is not her boyfriend na, he's her bestie. Which means he's just her nice maga. She's probably fvcking everyone else except him... Friendzone shii.

Stvpid bloggers.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by XhosaNostra(f): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2018
SmartyPants:

Lol my dear..

Its not like she doesn't straight up call him her bf, actually she doesn't call him her bf or even imply it at all! She called him bff amf hashtagged it a true friend

grin

What we are seeing here appears to be the work of a brother in the friend zone!

Must be why he's trying too hard.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by JoshMedia: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact that she doesn't straight up call him her BF? Guy could be one of many or a blesser.
You're on point, guess those guys doesn't know what bff is grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by ruffDiamond: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2018
mehn.. I hate fake hair pass Lucifer

I'll never allow my girl/wife to wear it.never!
lady who wears falsies are nearly always FAKE...
like the op
check out the meaning of bff hahaha
the dude na correct mumu
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by john650(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Lady grow your own hair.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Incrizz(f): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Awww...he nailed it cool cool
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Nwabundo38(f): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2018
OgahBohz:

she said bff..

could be Best friend forever ..( typical of a friend zoned guy or something )

the guy has a point biko ..

why not just say BoyFrnd ?...

ladies are dangerous and extremely deceitful these days ...

we need to be careful ...

that's how one Lady be dating like 54 dudes and using them to make money by faking pregnancy ...

Me that is dating one lady at illorin and am here in Lagos ...

hypertension wan kill me , yet I GATS act cool ..

ko funny o!
I have a guy who is my best friend. we are not dating and we have never dated and we don't even have plans of dating but this guy is so fond of me and spends on me. we spend on each other. we have been friends from childhood and we can't spoil our long friendship by dating him. You must not be dating a guy for him to get you gifts please.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by icebird25(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Nwabundo38:

I have a guy who is my best friend. we are not dating and we have never dated and we don't even have plans of dating but this guy is so fond of me and spends on me. we spend on each other. we have been friends from childhood and we can't spoil our long friendship by dating him. You must not be dating a guy for him to get you gifts please.

Hmm speak for ur self o... We guys always have plan B
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Tex42(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2018
OgahBohz:

she said bff..

that's how one Lady be dating like 54 dudes and using them to make money by faking pregnancy ...

hypertension wan kill me , yet I GATS act cool

ko funny o!
lol grin grin

Can relate bro, distant relationship no easy at all.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Psoul(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2018
OgahBohz:

she said bff..

ko funny o!

Get matured and also learn to give.

Though you are yet to make money. When u do, pls learn to give.
Another thing, don't be too jealous and learn to free ur partner in ur relationship. That will make u live longer

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
Wow

I'm impressed

These are the kind of guys i like

I love surprises

And how is that supposed to serve as a substitute for flowers? This will only make sense if he also got her the flowers she asked for. You don't try this with a sensible girl.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by kelvinklein219(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And yet he's still being called "A friend".

I'll analyse whatever the Bleep I want if it doesn't make sense to me.
Leave them oh
Bff is correct friend zone
Bf is,well... at least you follow.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Nwabundo38(f): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2018
icebird25:

Hmm speak for ur self o... We guys always have plan B
I don't get what u mean by plan b. This is a guy that I know all the girls he has been with and even known the girls he has slept with before. He tells me everything and I know all his secrets. My family knows he has been friend since childhood and his own family knows about our friendship. He guides me on which guy is good for me and tells me stuffs I should know about guys.
Don't have the mindset that a guy can't have a girl as his best friend
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Enemyofpeace: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Nonsense
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by kelvinklein219(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:
Wow

I'm impressed

These are the kind of guys i like

I love surprises
You again ba, you like money too no wonder you were vexing for someone that has not made it.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by pozukucry: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2018
VALENTINE WEEKEND SPECIAL on our MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

On our SINGLES MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, Singles are seriously getting hooked-up with their potential soulmates and relationships are been consummated daily. Hundred are realizing that THIS PLATFORM IS ABSOLUTELY FOR REAL. We always emphasis it over and over again - We mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness without charging anyone a dime (even the doubting thomases are regularly been converted to loyalists!)

From this Friday 16th to Sunday 18th of February, it is OPERATION EVERY MEMBER MUST BE HOOKED UP

If you are single, of marriageable age, working (not jobless individuals that cant take care or support a family yet), genuine and want to connect with the your potential soulmates that could lead to ‘till death do us part’

Then get onboard. Every single member confirmed and duely verified MUST experience our VALENTINE WEEKEND SPECIAL – someone must be hooked up with you IF you are still single and want to connect with someone who is equally single and serious for marriage and will be your VAL for the weekend. Who knows, it may lead to a forever thing!

BUT…..

If you are looking for sugar daddies, sugar mummies & sugar babies. NOT HERE!
If you are jobless and cant sustain a family yet, NOT HERE. Get monetized busy first!
If you are looking for boyfriend or girlfriend, NOT HERE
If you are not serious for marriage but still want to do ‘sampling’, NOT HERE!
If you are married and want to still cheat on your partner, ABSOLUTELY NOT HERE!

Emotions and hearts of singles, desirous of settling down with life partners are never to be toyed with and here, THAT’S IS OUR No. 1 Priority of helping to create relations and connecting soulmates

NOTE: Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81~(6342~(9615)

Registration and Membership are ABSOLUTELY FREE (We don’t charge ANYONE a penny!)

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by freshboy88(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2018
miraokocha:
I can get Val gifts from my male colleague at work.. Does that make him my boyfriend?

my dear, God bless ur soul. some peepz are here analyzing crap. if he was her bf, she wld have simply stated that. blogger just put up attractive headlines to stories n readers don't put up their thinking caps b4 commenting...smh
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by itsmeurLady(f): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Some NL peeps are just local grin BFF might also mean the dude is her boyfriend but she decides to use best friends forever (bff) just like I could call bae swt, honey, my padi for lyf, ore mi, my all and all... those are pet names! Some ppl's boyfriend were once their best friend and still is. I see y some of u have a problem with that, Cs u don't tell your partner everything, so u don't think he/she ought to be your best friend

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Daeylar(f): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2018
miraokocha:

I don't really understand oh?

The girl said bff they are trying to force the idea that the guy is her boyfriend and she is hiding it.
Trying to force the idea that she friendzoned him.
They are doing too much abeg,.

She said the guy is a bff, not a boyfriend, so they should take it like that.
Do they want to force the girl to call or make him her boyfriend?
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by vanhayor(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2018
nero2face:
Lol,and ur here shining ur teeths...ur bf really love seeing u slaying with fake hair... grin grin
Pretend to be wise

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by titsqueez(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Am wondering what's worse than putting on another person's hair on ur head

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by AreaFada2: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2018
OgahBohz:

she said bff..

ko funny o!

Dude these days a guy is only a shareholder in a babe. Some even in their wives sef. Until proven otherwise.
Accept that and no need for hypertension.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by masks(m): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2018
I just hope he ain't into yahoo+
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by nero2face: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2018
femsim:

teeth not teeths...
singular : tooth...plural: teeth

chai... aye mi temi bami
funnnnnke!
apostle must hear of dz
Lol,bros I accept de mistake, it wasn't deliberate... No one is perfect after all... Aye mi temi.. Bami grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.