Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (54812 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Malawian(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact that she doesn't straight up call him her BF? Guy could be one of many or a blesser.
You know what you are saying. BFF? #arealfriend? unless the maga never wash engine grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Femistico(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
U dnt need a pastor to tell u dat the guy in question has been friendzoned, what the hell is BFF, why not bf or boyfrnd if d guy is truly her bf... Ho*s errywere i swear, girls ain't loyal anymore
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by ginggerxy: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2018
OgahBohz:

she said bff..

could be Best friend forever ..( typical of a friend zoned guy or something )

the guy has a point biko ..

why not just say BoyFrnd ?...

ladies are dangerous and extremely deceitful these days ...

we need to be careful ...

that's how one Lady be dating like 54 dudes and using them to make money by faking pregnancy ...

Me that is dating one lady at illorin and am here in Lagos ...

hypertension wan kill me , yet I GATS act cool ..

ko funny o!
lol easy bro
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by jobbers: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2018
oh
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by JastSiryin(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Man, the whites really did one over us...Just imagine a black woman happy over getting bundles of hair that look nothing like her natural one. Well, it's non of my business sha
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by arinze3131(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
I gat nofin 2 say
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Culin(f): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
cheesy sweet bodywave
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:
This is much better than roses which will whither and die after a few days.

And you will wear the hair forever abi? angry
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
titsqueez:
Am wondering what's worse than putting on another person's hair on ur head

Looooooool guy just made me laugh like an 1diot in the office.

Be guided o.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Aleora(f): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
dominique:
This is much better than roses which will whither and die after a few days.
lol,but I love flowers
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Aleora(f): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
vanhayor:

Pretend to be wise
lmao
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by OgahBohz: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Psoul:

Get matured and also learn to give.

Though you are yet to make money. When u do, pls learn to give.
Another thing, don't be too jealous and learn to free ur partner in ur relationship. That will make u live longer

Mr maturity, ..so in your mind now, I don't know how to give ......

so until I spend all my salary on a woman before I can be termed as a good giver ...ekepele sir
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by OgahBohz: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nwabundo38:

I have a guy who is my best friend. we are not dating and we have never dated and we don't even have plans of dating but this guy is so fond of me and spends on me. we spend on each other. we have been friends from childhood and we can't spoil our long friendship by dating him. You must not be dating a guy for him to get you gifts please.

indeed , you think if you open your legs now he would say no?

and obliviously , both of you are young, and not into any serious relationship..

check back 8years latter ...
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Snow87(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2018
Honestly men dey try ahswear. And wetin she come use pay back? ur guess is good as mine.
Re: This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got by Psoul(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2018
OgahBohz:

Mr maturity, ..so in your mind now, I don't know how to give ......

so until I spend all my salary on a woman before I can be termed as a good giver ...ekepele sir

Your post said it all.
U beliv that because u give a girl some money, no other man has the right to talk to her.

Meanwhile, the guy that sent bundle of natural hair to his friend did not complain of spending the whole of his salary.
So don't wail more than the bereaved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.