Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr (19021 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Emeka71(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:
Beware, most people are over hyping fiverr because they want innocent folks to contact them for tutorials and other stuffs. Same thing happened with blogging and affiliate marketing. No one is saying you can't make money(mainly using foreign IP) but as several threads are being opened on just fiverr alone it is quite suspicious

If you are making so much money there what time do you have to start selling your tutorials, reviews, and other stuffs, besides what do you need the extra money for?
That is; they should face the fiverr alone.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by olaolaking: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:
Beware, most people are over hyping fiverr because they want innocent folks to contact them for tutorials and other stuffs. Same thing happened with blogging and affiliate marketing. No one is saying you can't make money(mainly using foreign IP) but as several threads are being opened on just fiverr alone it is quite suspicious

If you are making so much money there what time do you have to start selling your tutorials, reviews, and other stuffs, besides what do you need the extra money for?
Fiverr is very real and you can work a full time with big money coming in. Just like every other business, you must work hard, deligent, and business oriented. Otherwise, no way.

For this reason, only 10% of people involved will succeed just like every other business
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by babaireti(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by TourismMan(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
mayorjohnholt:
I just join.. .my skills are graphics design and web design... No buyer yet though. .av created two gigs

When did you join?
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
luminouz:

Can I send u a PM
Lol. You may
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Stephenkelechi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone should teach me more about this fiverr. My number is 08168441747, add me up on WhatsApp
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by afrikanns: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

Sweetie, u just poured everything on my mind, God bless u real good. "what do you need the extral money for" that is the word.

This people would have made trillions if possible b4 the information made itself known to the world.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by kalu61(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have been on fiverr for 6months.No job even after biding low or high.The hype is overated by people who want your money for training

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by bedfordng(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Otatom(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Okay, Fiverr is real but you gotta b patient. It's kinda better than a 8-5 job..i was taught for free lemme also help someone..if you are confused on how and wots it's about please do contact me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mcafeez: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have been using Fiverr ever since 2013, when I was still student at University of East London. and I can tell you, there are a lots of things you can do on fiverr and make this cool money. It might not be much but I believe you will make your living cash over there. Join fiverr and learn the strategies.. it's real.
Do not also allow people to tell you, you can't make it with a Nigeria profile, this is what I have been using ever since and I am getting little little jobs.
I went on vacation on my fiverr for duration of 4yrs, when i got back last year November, my account still intact.

So,... Guys I encourage you to start working on fiverr, the few cash coming in from it pays a lot.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by deebrownneymar: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
That's how MMM started ooo. Be warned!
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by horlarwereleh(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Otatom:
Okay, Fiverr is real but you gotta b patient. It's kinda better than a 8-5 job..i was taught for free lemme also help someone..if you are confused on how and wots it's about please do contact me. Thank you

Pls how do i join bros??
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Good observation. By the way, what you did not point out is how Nigerians can easily get paid using fiverr without the headache of having a PayPal withdrawing, credit card or even, payoneer account. For instance, can one offer to do a task and get paid via bitcoins?
youngmajor:

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/top-reasons-you-should-make-up-your.html
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by akeentech(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Damoxy:
message me damoxy12@gmail.com akeentech

see my signature thanks
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
kalu61:
I have been on fiverr for 6months.No job even after biding low or high.The hype is overated by people who want your money for training
Same 6 months I have been able to make over N2m on fiverr. The fact you fail does not mean others will fail.

Your pessimistic views wouldn't even allow you earn $5 there. Perhaps you were thinking its a place you go and harvest money without working.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
mcafeez:
I have been using Fiverr ever since 2013, when I was still student at University of East London. and I can tell you, there are a lots of things you can do on fiverr and make this cool money. It might not be much but I believe you will make your living cash over there. Join fiverr and learn the strategies.. it's real.
Do not also allow people to tell you, you can't make it with a Nigeria profile, this is what I have been using ever since and I am getting little little jobs.
I went on vacation on my fiverr for duration of 4yrs, when i got back last year November, my account still intact.

So,... Guys I encourage you to start working on fiverr, the few cash coming in from it pays a lot.
Don't mind them. This month alone, I have been able to make about $760 with about $246 running active order.

People think they can just jump into fiverr and started parking money without having to do something or delivering quality work.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by kinzation(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
MasterRahl:
On point. I'm a living testimony.
wanna know bro... been into it before but I want to start again...help a brother on a new niche to start with
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by kalu61(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Same 6 months I have been able to make over N2m on fiverr. The fact you fail does not mean others will fail.

Your pessimistic views wouldn't even allow you earn $5 there. Perhaps you were thinking its a place you go and harvest money without working.
You made 2m(340,000/month) and you are here looking for who to pm you for training.Na only you de fiverr.post your dashboard and shut me up.Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by kinzation(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Otatom:
help me
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Enouwem(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
My own is that you should join steemit. It pays better than Fiverr and it's very simple
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by kinzation(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Don't mind them. This month alone, I have been able to make about $760 with about $246 running active order.

People think they can just jump into fiverr and started parking money without having to do something or delivering quality work.
need you to put me thru bro... tho I joined fiverr since 2015 and i made at least 40k a month but my account was blocked ever since then I haven't been able to get back on track due to the fact that I don't know another niche to venture in apart from article writing ..hell me bro
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by tecnolad(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
This changed my life financially. Currently, I earn higher than some bankers

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by MrRichmond: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Very misleading thread.
These people open threads and paint freelancing as one easy task you can just wake up and start doing.
It's never as easy as they claim it is.
The real truth is that
Freelancing is not for everybody.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by jolak5(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

You seem not to know what you are talking about. I learnt about fiverr on nairaland a year ago.

I paid for my masters degree from fiverr, paid for a flat from fiverr, bought stuffs from fiverr.
People don't appreciate when you share information with them but point fingers when you start making money.

I gats nothing else to say.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
kalu61:
You made 2m(340,000/month) and you are here looking for who to pm you for training.Na only you de fiverr.post your dashboard and shut me up.Scammer

He will soon Photoshop dashboard and post for you. The way they sweet mouth things is the same way they did with MMM just for their own selfish benefit

Don't worry bro, my suggestion is to do other things online, you can't depend on fiverr alone for now as Indians have taken over, doing work for stipends. A few are making it but if e no favor u abeg move on, that place is dry now

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Saltzman(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Plz am interested.. how do I go about it.. anybody in the house..
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by druxy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

madame....you smart ...no be small

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
jolak5:

You seem not to know what you are talking about. I learnt about fiverr on nairaland a year ago.

I paid for my masters degree from fiverr, paid for a flat from fiverr, bought stuffs from fiverr.
People don't appreciate when you share information with them but point fingers when you start making money.

I gats nothing else to say.

I bought 24 houses from Nairaland, made millions of dollars from Nairaland, bought plane from Nairaland, show me your Nigerian account balance or keep quiet, na so. I even bought space ship from Nairaland

You want to pretend that you don't know some of these folks are making people register for training and buy ebooks when they've not achieved anything worhwhile? Why not direct people to existing fiverr threads instead of paying mods to post new threads on fiverr in front page, do you want to tell me that Nairaland is now a fiverr affiliate, why must they bribe to place their threads on front page if they are clean?

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Otatom(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
kinzation:
help me
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Otatom(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

I bought 24 houses from Nairaland, made millions of dollars from Nairaland, bought plane from Nairaland, show me your Nigerian account balance or keep quiet, na so. I even bought space ship from Nairaland

You want to pretend that you don't know some of these folks are making people register for training and buy ebooks when they've not achieved anything worhwhile? Why not direct people to existing fiverr threads instead of paying mods to post new threads on fiverr in front page, do you want to tell me that Nairaland is now a fiverr affiliate, why must they bribe to place their threads on front page if they are clean?
Fiverr is real..it just needs patience and God factor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos May Emerge Oil Producing State Next Year / Why CBN Extended BVN Registration Deadline To Oct 31 / Otudeko Vs. Otedola: First Bank Shareholders Lose ₦‎80.76bn, Shares Crumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.