Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) (5159 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / 15-Year-Old Son Walks His Mother Down The Aisle On Wedding Day (Photos) / When You Go To The Restaurant With Someone And He Sits Somewhere Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
royalamour:

The idiot lied on me that I was gonna be a weed smoker, a drunkard, a wife beater and all.

The mumu girl believed him and he later proposed as per a perfect husband to be na.

She accepted, but when the devil started to display his character, it was too little too late for her to call it a quit.

She tried to keep in touch and even apologized at some point, but I wasn't cut for bullshit anymore from another man's wife.
thats why i dont like getting close to ladies who are too close for comfort with their pastors.many of them easily get brain washed and manipulated by the pastors.
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by royalamour(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
lefulefu:

thats why i dont like getting close to ladies who are too close for comfort with their pastors.many of them easily get brain washed and manipulated by the pastors.

That stuff really affected my belief in the Christian preachers but I held on stronger.

grin Funny thing was, he applied to be our relationship counsellor, I objected but she was so drunk in her belief in pastors that she begged for me to let the guy be our guide.
It was too much and I had to let her let him in and boom the serpent unleashed his plans.

Well, time changes yesterday and she's living with the mistake in the enduring marriage.
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
royalamour:

That stuff really affected my belief in the Christian preachers but I held on stronger.

grin Funny thing was, he applied to be our relationship counsellor, I objected but she was so drunk in her belief in pastors that she begged for me to let the guy be our guide.
It was too much and I had to let her let him in and boom the serpent unleashed his plans.

Well, time changes yesterday and she's living with the mistake in the enduring marriage.

see my brother its better and safer if your fiancee has to get close to a pastor for religious advice it has to be a much older pastor who is married with kids.even that one is not hundred percent safe but then at least an older married pastor will respect himself.when ur lady starts sharing more of her secrets with her pastor than with you,thats when u should start getting worried.sorry about what that pastor did to u.u will get a better woman.
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by crixlight2(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Akanbibabatunde:
I only need his profile on any social Media
cheesy

Bad boy, I understand you
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:
He needs a psychotherapy

And stat.
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Afobear: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
royalamour:
This is so touching. The only girl I would have held so dear was hypnotized by her pastor and he eventually married her even when he knew we were at advanced stage in the relationship.
chaii ..pastor don work you software ....dibe Maka Na ndidi ka mma
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by royalamour(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Afobear:
chaii ..pastor don work you software ....dibe Maka Na ndidi ka mma

Lol... grin
Re: Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Creepy lipsrsealed

Looks like the African custom of invoking spirits of the recent dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Loves Me, We’ve Been Fu#king Everyday, Am Even Pregnant For Him / Let's Talk Ladies: Do You Love To Swallow Cum? / This Should Never Be Accepted In A Sane Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.