Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me (4025 Views)

Should I Be Regretting This? / I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ChildOfDoom: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2018
frozen70:

Keep being wicked , you must definitely suffer when the time comes because you derives joy punishing your mom and you don't have any remorse about your evil act. Your children will dp the worst to you .(karma)
hmm... Harsh words. Hope you know i'm not the only guy in this web.

Once we taste the 'good' things of life (drugs, sex/self-service, freedom, quick money etc), it's hard holding back, even when we want to
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by shalomj(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2018
ChildofDoom, I have sent you personal message.

Can you reply me now?
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ChildOfDoom: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You deserved to be killed so your mum will have rest of mind. Smh
hmm... Admonish, don't condemn.

Do you know my history? Mama was once stable financially and took care of me till my dad crumbled her finance.

I'm learning the hard way on how to start from the scratch. You think it's easy to live below your former standard?

Hmmm... My mum shielding me too much from the harshness of life also contributed sha. Perhaps that why i think things should always go my way at all times or i turn violent and desperate

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
hmm... Admonish, don't condemn.

Do you know my history? Mama was once stable financially and took care of me till my dad crumbled her finance.

I'm learning the hard way on how to start from the scratch. You think it's easy to live below your former standard?

Hmmm... My mum shielding me too much from the harshness of life also contributed sha. Perhaps that why i think things should always go my way at all times or i turn violent and desperate
Hmm
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ChildOfDoom: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
@CallMeGrace @Shalomj the mail for this account is inactive. Please resend message to misterpowers825@gmail.com
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ImaIma1(f): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
i gambled away my January salary despite knowing there's little or no foodstuff at home

On countless occasions i've put my mum on tension. I remember one time she travelled to visit my sister in ibadan, just after arriving her destination, she had to rushed down the same day despite the distance when she heard i swindled someone. She sold some thingd to save me from trouble

Hmm... I really wish i could change

Your mum should have had you locked up instead so that you could be responsible for your actions. It is her saving you everytime that has spoilt you.
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ChildOfDoom: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
you need to check yourself well...sometimes it could be a satanic manipulation to tie you, your family and happiness down but it will never happen amen...you really need to pray for your mum to live long....
hmm... Manipulation? Probably because sometimes it seems I do not have control of my obnoxious acts
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by LyfeJennings(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
I used to be like a while back. If not worse but hmmmm
Nothing wey no fit happen
But U gotta be prayerful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swag Or Stupidity? My Friend Pre-wedding Photo. / Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection / This Is Why Every Young Girl Of Our Generation Want To Become A Stripper! (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.