Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,075 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me (4012 Views)

Should I Be Regretting This? / I Married A Single Parent And Now Am Regretting / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ChildOfDoom: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
this is not the first time i'll be making my mum cry. I keep hurting her even when i later feel bad about it.

I was once expelled from a big boarding school after she spent a lot on me.

I have pushed her before despite all she has done for me (mummy's pet)

I've abandoned my studies for a B.A before now after stepping on toes
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Jwonder(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
it's never too late to retrace your steps and live a better life. You can make her proud of you, Change and make good decisions.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ChildOfDoom: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
i gambled away my January salary despite knowing there's little or no foodstuff at home

On countless occasions i've put my mum on tension. I remember one time she travelled to visit my sister in ibadan, just after arriving her destination, she had to rushed down the same day despite the distance when she heard i swindled someone. She sold some thingd to save me from trouble

Hmm... I really wish i could change
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Your username sef na wahala

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Kings1930(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Child of DOOM indeed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
i gambled away my January salary despite knowing there's little or no foodstuff at home

On countless occasions i've put my mum on tension. I remember one time she travelled to visit my sister in ibadan, just after arriving her destination, she had to rushed down the same day despite the distance when she heard i swindled someone. She sold some thingd to save me from trouble

You deserved to be killed so your mum will have rest of mind. Smh

13 Likes

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ChildOfDoom: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jwonder:
it's never too late to retrace your steps and live a better life. You can make her proud of you, Change and make good decisions.
hmm... You think? addiction and street life has really marred me beyond repair
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by MrHandsome2013: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
you need to check yourself well...sometimes it could be a satanic manipulation to tie you, your family and happiness down but it will never happen amen...you really need to pray for your mum to live long....
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by xynerise: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

For you to say all these means you are ready to change...I sensed a lot of remorse in your past life.

There is still hope

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by nelson7777: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
let's start from here....

why do you do those things u mentioned
do u derive joy 4rm it??

1 Like

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by fancy4eve(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
H
Kingwizzy16:

he deserves more...ewu
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by nelson7777: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
fancy4eve:
Hhe deserves more...ewu

do u actually think his mum will rest if his killed??
she might not survive d heartbreak

1 Like

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by dukeprince50: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
that is what we do not understand, no matter how bad you are,your mom never regret giving birth to you, the love from parents is second to none

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Thavik(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
You are a sociopath

1 Like

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by KAPOVee: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Lies...
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ChildOfDoom: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
nelson7777:
let's start from here....

why do you do those things u mentioned

do u derive joy 4rm it??
well... before the act, no. But i feel remorse afterwards.

Some say it's youthful exuberance. I really hope i can overcome it early before it hurts me real bad.

Impatience and lack of moderation are two vices i lack the will power to fight.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by pussyhonta: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
see child of doom,sonofdoom or any other Monica u using 2 post lies . .i purposely open this account bcoz of u.. . na doom go kill u

1 Like

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
this is not the first time i'll be making my mum cry. I keep hurting her even when i later feel bad about it.

I was once expelled from a big boarding school after she spent a lot on me.

I have pushed her before despite all she has done for me (mummy's pet)

I've abandoned my studies for a B.A before now after stepping on toes
oh my child of doom pls do us a favour will u go to Libya
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by nelson7777: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
well... before the act, no. But i feel remorse afterwards.

Some say it's youthful exuberance. I really hope i can overcome it early before it hurts me real bad.

Impatience and lack of moderation are two vices i lack the will power to fight.

if u feel remorse, congratulations it means u r not a sociopath....

recognizing d fact dat its gonna hurt u in d future n being worried about it, congrats again u r not psychotic

Impatience and lack of moderation from my experience is something dat cud be fixed with maturity and decision...

hv u seen adults dat say,,, I remember when I use to blah blah blah,,, or I hv outgrown dat shxt.... of back then.....
it's not gonna b easy but u cud decide to give it all up for d Sake of ur mother,,, ask people without mum they will tell u how life is for them not to talk abt wen u r actually responsible for her death or stroke or madness,, because u refuse to talk to ur self like a man n say grow up d fxxk up......

I really wish I cud help or teach u how to be more patient n do tins in moderation, bt sorry I don't I think I really can, maybe people who hv suffered the same vices here would help u on hw they out grown it..

but one trick I used when I was quiet impatient was giving any thought dat cross my mind an extra 5mins before deciding to do it n I still use d technique till date..
e. g
d thought of smoking weed just crossed ur mind, don't just jump into it, relax n tell ur mind, yes am going to do it ( it reduces d tension) but in 5mins, then use dat 5mins to think or convince ur self y u shud not or better still ask ur self if u hv not outgrown such behavior bothering u or hw sad it will make ur mum feel.. just think..

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Splinz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Kikiki...

Mbok no waste am yet. Lets change his name to ChildOfDestiny. Of course, destined to bring peace and happiness to that poor woman.

ChildOfDoom, I hereby decree and change your name by fire by thunder! Every woman or man, boy or girl that is in your village using your head to play ludo and NairaBET, no mercy, die by fireeeeeeeee!
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Deadrat
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by SmellingAnus(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
xynerise:

For you to say all these means you are ready to change...I sensed a lot of remorse in your past life.

There is still hope
I hope you are not waiting for her to leave this world first before you come back to your senses... You better change now that you still have her... Anyway... Good luck to you...
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2018
Splinz:

Kikiki...

Mbok no waste am yet. Lets change his name to ChildOfDestiny. Of course, destined to bring peace and happiness to that poor woman.

ChildOfDoom, I hereby decree and change your name by fire by thunder! Every woman or man, boy or girl that is in your village using your head to play ludo and NairaBET, no mercy, die by fireeeeeeeee!

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 17, 2018
nelson7777:

do u actually think his mum will rest if his killed??
she might not survive d heartbreak

From the day he started giving his my restless night. It he had died that time the mum would've forgotten about him.

SMH I don't like kids that give their mum headache especially those stealing to play naija bet
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by dasparrow: 1:54am On Feb 17, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Your type is the reason why in many advanced countries an increasing number of women are now chosing to forgo child bearing and just get themselves a dog or cat and live their lives happily ever after.

I wonder where your father is? Probably dead since it is a well known fact that Nigerian men don't live long looking at the large number of widows in the Nigerian society.

And I bet your mother was so happy she gave birth to a son when she had you. She must be thinking, now I won't be sent packing from my matrimonial home by my husband or in-laws now that I have given birth to a boy.

Little did she know she had given birth to lucifer's little spawn.

I pity Nigerian women. If they are not getting beat up by their misogynist husbands, they are getting beat up by their misogynist sons whom they raised.

I can now see why Nigerian married women look way older than their age. Problems here and there.

Don't worry. Should you have kids, they will treat you the same way. Karma is a dish best served cold. Continue okay? Go ahead and kill the only mother you have.

That is why I shake my head when Nigerian women lament about not having sons. They don't know what God is trying to protect them from.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Kobicove(m): 4:50am On Feb 17, 2018
"ChildOfDoom" - What a name.

With a moniker like yours, I don't blame your mum undecided
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2018
dasparrow:

Your type is the reason why in many advanced countries an increasing number of women are now chosing to forgo child bearing and just get themselves a dog or cat and live their lives happily ever after.

I wonder where your father is? Probably dead since it is a well known fact that Nigerian men don't live long looking at the large number of widows in the Nigerian society.

And I bet your mother was so happy she gave birth to a son when she had you. She must be thinking, now I won't be sent packing from my matrimonial home by my husband or in-laws now that I have given birth to a boy.

Little did she know she had given birth to lucifer's little spawn.

I pity Nigerian women. If they are not getting beat up by their misogynist husbands, they are getting beat up by their misogynist sons whom they raised.

I can now see why Nigerian married women look way older than their age. Problems here and there.

Don't worry. Should you have kids, they will treat you the same way. Karma is a dish best served cold. Continue okay? Go ahead and kill the only mother you have.

That is why I shake my head when Nigerian women lament about not having sons. They don't know what God is trying to protect them from.

Hoo my jesuuss
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by terrezo2002(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Simple. Have a change of heart. Become a born again Christian and the Holy spirit will come into you
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by metroid(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2018
Carry on Wayward Son
Kansas

LYRICS
Carry on my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say
Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more
Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune, but I hear the voices say

Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you
Carry on my wayward son
Don't you cry no more
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by Maria100(f): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2018
Go Far from your mum and live with another person...in that, you will learn in the hard way....
Meanwhile...faecbook group/page for sale...1.430,510 Group Members, 26511 Page Likes....check my profile
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by danduchi(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2018
Dude, you know what your problem is is the first step to solving it... Just think deeply before you act.
Re: My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me by frozen70(f): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Keep being wicked , you must definitely suffer when the time comes because you derives joy punishing your mom and you don't have any remorse about your evil act. Your children will dp the worst to you .(karma)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should A Woman Be The One To Cook And Do Chores If She Earns As Well? / Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money / Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.