Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker (922 Views)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by Priscy01(f): 1:11am On Feb 17, 2018
An American lady named Kimberly Sanchez, has slammed Nigerians after she was duped by an online friend, who posed as Ghanaian actor, Van Vicker.

Kimberly claimed the scammer begged for help and she helped out.

However when the fake Van Vicker came back to beg for more, he revealed his intents to her which made her angry.

The American lady then took to Facebook to vent her anger on the innocent Nigerians, she wrote;
This is why people have so much Sh!t to talk about Nigerians or Ghanaians because those motherF.uckers are money hungry… I was just told that this guy that I knew as an African celeb was actually a cat fish, he asked me for help and I did help him now this motherF.ucker confessed who he was and said he did what he did for money and then asking me to forgive him, B!tch, you mean to tell you can’t find a job? You have to come online acting like an actor just to get people money? Do you even think of those women or men that has children? That’s so F.ucked up..now I see why most call Nigerians or African scammers, y’all really do love scamming people..that’s so F.ucked up and wrong..smh

However when asked if she was sure of what she was saying, she wrote;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/lady-slams-nigerians-after-being-scammed-by-a-fake-actor-van-vicker.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:14am On Feb 17, 2018
awon cache boys

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 17, 2018
waiting consign me no be van vicker she want? na van vicker she get, case close
Re: Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by Fweshspice(m): 4:04am On Feb 17, 2018
hmmmm so if na van Vicker she no go write this kain long epistle
Re: Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by Epositive(m): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2018
Van Vicker is a ghanaian actor. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by donstan18: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by zolapower: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2018
God forgive her, btw this is what scammers a.k.a yaho
Boys have done to this country ,including d past and present govt. Only one man has distinguished himself (. Late musa yaradua ) since tge inception of democracy close to 20years
Re: Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2018
sister abeg no think am so and no take am far..guys must hussle. ..abeg me self need help, you fit help me crysister abeg no think am so and no take am far..guys must hussle. ..abeg me self need help, you fit help me
Re: Lady Slams Nigerians After Being Duped By A Fake Actor Van Vicker by crismark(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2018
u see wetin i dey talk only God knw hw many men dis gal don scam wit fake marriage...dem do her only one nw, she do come social media dey rant...

always posing as d victim...

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want Her Back � / Couple Caught Having Sex On Someone’s Grave In Broad Daylight (see Photo + Video / Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.