Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? (963 Views)

Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Countless scenerios have we seen and heard a man/guy die(literarily) for his gf/wife but hardly no matter how deep the lady love a guy would she sacrifice her life for him. Are men the only gender created for such love?

lalasticlala
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nofav0rs(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
People wey die for love yesterday, where dem dey today? Dead, Gone and forgotten

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
It's in their biological make up. They are selfish in the sense that they have to survive and raise offspring in other for the human race not to go extinct. Why men -as protectors- are built to die in battle ...or survive, whatever the case maybe. I got this from my ass though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by alterswerve(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
It's in their biological make up. They are selfish in the sense that they have to survive and raise offspring in other for the human race to go extinct.

Am I the only (intelligent) person who doesn't find logic in the emboldened?
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by falconey(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
That was then done by pussy niggaz, I ain't dieing for no woman even my wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by samysmoothfresh: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
because men (esp the ones who die for women) are the relatives and imitators of Jesus

women on the other hand, are relatives and imitators of __________

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Saintsammurai(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
I believe the guys that died for the love of a woman were all possessed by demons...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by samysmoothfresh: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
It's in their biological make up. They are selfish in the sense that they have to survive and raise offspring in other for the human race to go extinct. Why men -as protectors- are built to die in battle ...or survive, whatever the case maybe. I got this from my ass though.

this is what happens when you rely on your ass instead of your brain undecided

there is literally no sense in the embolden words in red ink

shame on you and your stupid "ass" bruv

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
alterswerve:

Am I the only (intelligent) person who doesn't find logic in the emboldened?
An intelligent person that could not tell there was a word missing in between. lol yeah right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Uglymugg: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
falconey:

Man, how the hell did you grow that beard? shocked
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nofav0rs(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
falconey:

You don dey grow beards o. But you no dey wear shirt still
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by pansophist(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Women do not die for men because, in an instinctual level, she believes a man can at least if not protect her, should be able to protect himself. On the reverse, a woman can give her life to save her child. Her maternal, mothering and nurturing behaviors will auto-ignite when it comes to defending her children, even if she may lose her life in the process.

To defend and protect is a man's duty, and for that reason, nature made men stronger, taller, have more testosterone, and less emotional.

Anecdotally, women love usually becomes stronger if it flows downwards (to her offspring) compare to upward (husband, boyfriend), and it is so for a good reason, as this is in line with her nature to procreate and nurture her younglings to maturity.

don't blame her, blame thousand of years of evolutionary hardwiring.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by falconey(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uglymugg:
Man, how the hell did you grow that beard? shocked

I'd apply pussy juice.....

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by donbachi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Maybe,they are greedy creatures...romeo died for love,st.valentine died for love,jack died for love and mark anthony died for love....but,why blame the women...atink na una sey something must kill a man..and love is one.
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by falconey(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
You don dey grow beards o. But you no dey wear shirt still

I dey use am seduce hoes

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nofav0rs(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
falconey:

I dey use am seduce hoes

grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Uglymugg: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
falconey:

I'd apply pussy juice.....

The one thing I haven't tried turned out to be the one that works. Glad I asked.
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
Life is too sweet for me to die for a man, that's why, we good?
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Because when another man dies we move to the next available man be it his best friend or anyone.

What concerns us is the money we will be getting. And we bring our pusssy to the table

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by chiommy123(f): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2018
they do. just that people don't make noise about it
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2018
chiommy123:
they do. undecidedjust that people don't make noise about it
tell them, they die trying to give the man a son, they die when he hurts them by cheating, Acrimony comes to mind here
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by chiommy123(f): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:
tell them, they die trying to give the man a son, they die when he hurts them by cheating, Acrimony comes to mind here
they know just that they close their eyes to it. God will judge all of them
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Why would anyone wanna die for love?

It could be that women are more "at home" in the world of emotions, which makes them not to have extreme reactions in the face of emotional situations. I still don't understand why anyone would wanna die for someone else, though. If you love someone you wanna be with them. I don't see how dying will achieve anything, other than to show you're emotionally unstable & possibly crazy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Women are more emotionally stable than men grin
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by funlord(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Plus size and cute

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Because this is real life and not telemundo. grin
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by Jaqenhghar: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Why would anyone wanna die for love?

It could be that women are more "at home" in the world of emotions, which makes them not to have extreme reactions in the face of emotional situations. I still don't understand why anyone would wanna die for someone else, though. If you love someone you wanna be with them. I don't see how dying will achieve anything, other than to show you're emotionally unstable & possibly crazy.
If you ask me I'd say women suffer nore than men

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

If you ask me I'd say women suffer nore than men

They do.
Re: Why Is It That Women/ladies Dont Love Enough To "DIE" For Their Man? by mayorhy: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Because when another man dies we move to the next available man be it his best friend or anyone.

What concerns us is the money we will be getting. And we bring our pusssy to the table
you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society

(1) (Reply)

Guy In Holland Looking For A Nigerian GF / Which One Will You Choose / Get Connected Right Here Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.