Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (55193 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Chloekim(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
This foolishness and stupidity of the highest order
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Reelmii: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yinxies:
What is this men getting married to two ladies lately?!!!

So irrirating

God forbids I share my hubby with anyone
is there u will dey, wetin u no know big pass u.... interpret if u are matured

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by PhilipGallagher(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
So their wedding night is going to be a party...interesting something

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by mckazzy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Why was the guy looking like someone that was fed up of this life in the 2nd picture lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Floryangel8: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
he's not even happy
My thought too especially where he's putting on native.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Ellabae(f): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Men don dey scares o grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by ifrosh: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
The new face of civilization....

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Ickes: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
I have seen that these men that marry two wives at the same time marry ladies that are not looking smart and elegant.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by gobupig: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
VALENTINE WEEKEND SPECIAL on our MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

On our SINGLES MATCHMAKING PLATFORM, Singles are seriously getting hooked-up with their potential soulmates and relationships are been consummated daily. Hundred are realizing that THIS PLATFORM IS ABSOLUTELY FOR REAL. We always emphasis it over and over again - We mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness without charging anyone a dime (even the doubting thomases are regularly been converted to loyalists!)

From this Friday 16th to Sunday 18th of February, it is OPERATION EVERY MEMBER MUST BE HOOKED UP

If you are single, of marriageable age, working (not jobless individuals that cant take care or support a family yet), genuine and want to connect with the your potential soulmates that could lead to ‘till death do us part’

Then get onboard. Every single member confirmed and duely verified MUST experience our VALENTINE WEEKEND SPECIAL – someone must be hooked up with you IF you are still single and want to connect with someone who is equally single and serious for marriage and will be your VAL for the weekend. Who knows, it may lead to a forever thing!

BUT…..

If you are looking for sugar daddies, sugar mummies & sugar babies. NOT HERE!
If you are jobless and cant sustain a family yet, NOT HERE. Get monetized busy first!
If you are looking for boyfriend or girlfriend, NOT HERE
If you are not serious for marriage but still want to do ‘sampling’, NOT HERE!
If you are married and want to still cheat on your partner, ABSOLUTELY NOT HERE!

Emotions and hearts of singles, desirous of settling down with life partners are never to be toyed with and here, THAT’S IS OUR No. 1 Priority of helping to create relations and connecting soulmates

NOTE: Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81~(6342~(9615)

Registration and Membership are ABSOLUTELY FREE (We don’t charge ANYONE a penny!)

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Mercycity: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
When females are not financially equipped, they tend to agree to such

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
iambijo:
By his body size i knw he can handle them well well wallahi.

No be by body size o. grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by suavemo6(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
madridguy:
tongue
this guy is something else but anyway who am I,, some people are married to 5 already without the rings
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by kollinpowel(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Smony:
check d guy face. buhari hardship is bitting harder. boiz are nt smilling
hardship never reach dis one side , if hardship grab am ehen, him banana no go point direction.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yinxies:

So irrirating

your question should be, why are women getting married to the same man...

7 Likes

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Onoja2016(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=johnnyvid post=65131919]They look cute together. See more of their pre-wedding ..

See poverty calling this one, like village people. I smell suffering
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Simulator(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Even single oloshos approaching menopause are abusing them. Keep fooling yourselves with the one man one woman dream.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Lumig: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
He looks confused..... what is wrong with men these days undecided they are becoming polygamous in nature sad
.. Na today?

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Oloyebo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=65132331]He looks confused..... what is wrong with men these days undecided they are becoming polygamous in nature sad[/quote
Men have always been polygamous in nature, African men in particular. Most men these days are just trying their best to remain married to a wife, but give them close monitoring & you'll find a dozen or more girlfriend at different locations.
What can they do anyway? Satisfying religious /societal sanctimonious norm instead of being themselves!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Oloyebo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=65132331]He looks confused..... what is wrong with men these days undecided they are becoming polygamous in nature sad[/quote
Men have always been polygamous in nature, African men in particular. Most men these days are just trying their best to remain married to a wife, but give them close monitoring & you'll find a dozen or more girlfriends at different locations.
What can they do anyway? Satisfying religious /societal sanctimonious norm instead of being themselves!!!
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Onoja2016(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Back to Duara
kissBack to Duara

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by mazimee(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yinxies:

So irrirating

cheesy cheesy
you either share with or without your consent. SHARE, YOU MUST. cool

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Men that love kpekus too much
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Floryangel8:

My thought too especially where he's putting on native.
that wat I notice then y did he get married.did they force him
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
olayinex:
but y 2 at a time u just won kill ur self b4 d tym, guy just take tinz slow nw

How's he gonna kill himself?
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by godquality: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is becoming the new normal for naija.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
At least this one is handsome and in shape. grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by omooba969(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chloekim:

How?
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Vince77(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Three-some is life.
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Reference(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Of coure he is one of them that professes that Nigeria is a rich country because of oil and so his government is readily waiting to subsidize his ignorance and outright fuckery. If society sets standards and places demands on its citizens for productivity will he have time for this nonsense. Yes some fool will say, yes he can if he has money to take care of them. I agree if he can build his own country complete with schools to educate his army of offspring or enough prisons to warehouse the bulk he will not be able to raise straight and narrow. Ignorant man.
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by kushme: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chloekim:

How is this foolishness? If this is foolish then king Solomon was foolish and stupid too. All those married men following the doctrine of one man one wife but still fvcking other women are foolish and stupid too... Hypocrite
Be deceiving your self just to please crazy and selfish women...

Man and woman no be the same thing... A man can wake up in the morning and marry wife in the evening...It'll be unreasonable to say such thing for a woman...

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is gradually gaining currency. Don't be surprised that in few years,its gonna be the new cool. Men are configured to embrace variety. Come on, we change clothes everday. We still buy new clothes even when we have our closets filled with clothed. It's a fact of life.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by kushme: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
He looks confused..... what is wrong with men these days undecided they are becoming polygamous in nature sad

This one dey always get reason why she wan insult men... Mumu.

Who break your heart?.... Your Penis envy won't change a thing about men...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.