Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (55170 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Rubbiish(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
He looks confused..... what is wrong with men these days undecided they are becoming polygamous in nature sad
Must u women blame d man all d time??
Did he force the ladies with a gun?
Blame ladies not the man...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
He looks confused..... what is wrong with men these days undecided they are becoming polygamous in nature sad
and are man not polygammy in nature b4? or what are you trying to say.
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
enjoy,your day bro
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by sleem2017(m): 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Weldone Bros, you are trying to help our ladies out of this shithole so far there's love and understanding among you guys. Only a wise lady can decode it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by mayskit4luv(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
In NairaMarley’s voice; Pre wed pic ISSAGOAL!!!
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yinxies:
What is this men getting married to two ladies lately?!!!

So irrirating

God forbids I share my hubby with anyone
I agree I can share anything with anybody except my husband.I can't share him with another.
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Sinof(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
This Can Only Happen In Hausa/Fulani Land
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Akkord4gov: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Missyqween. come and see your people o,chai, Weird things just dey happen for that state from d governor to the populace

But I like am o,make I go look for another Kogi lady too to join you,lol
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Horlarwaleh10: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
rubbish...pre wedding ma foot
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
My man, my idol grin
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I agree I can share anything with anybody except my husband.I can't share him with another.

And yet you probably do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
oon't mind them they are muslim
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
he choose this part, all the best to them
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

And yet you probably do cheesy
Nope he can't try it except he wants to end up in Hades.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
what? shocked
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
men are scarce, ladies. shud be ready to share, stop forming exclusive, very soon wr shall see 7 to 1
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
Haven't they always been? Or because they're taking bolder steps in wedding both at once?
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:

Haven't they always been? Or because they're taking bolder steps in wedding both at once?
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Tobycharles: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Whatever rocks ur boat...
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
God bless you man. As long as you can take care of them, no wahala. As for those people abusing him. Make una dey wail, some people go tey for shiloh and asalatu.
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
But why not
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by kingthreat(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yinxies:

So irrirating

Aren't they better married than single mothers?
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by missyQween(f): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
Akkord4gov:
Missyqween. come and see your people o,chai, Weird things just dey happen for that state from d governor to the populace

But I like am o,make I go look for another Kogi lady too to join you,lol

Lol.You no say I no go gree na
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Cromagnon: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
johnnyvid:
oh my God this pre wedding of a man with 2 women is becoming rampant.in this harsh buhari economic condition, it is not easy.unmarried beautiful ladies are piling up by the day.GOD help us.
career don clear from dia eye
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Cromagnon: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
they've always been polygamous.women eyes just de clear
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by mymilicent: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Husband is a very rare commodity these days. Thank God I am not a ....
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by godwon01(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
I think he was actually hooked between the two of them. He was actually dating them together and very difficult for him to drop one for each other. He ended up to marry the two due to mutual understanding between the two ladies. Their religion also permit them to do so.
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Afrocentric: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
biacan:
Men are always polygamous right from TIME
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by Bmas01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
God didn't forbids marrying 2 wifes, it was someone who kick against it and u follow his opinion
Yinxies:

So irrirating

1 Like

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by judgedredd22(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
superdols:
Okay.... This has turned into one annoying trend of recent... c'mon!

so... when has legal threeesome become a problem ke?!

Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by yusufbida(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
iambijo:
By his body size i knw he can handle them well well wallahi.

Is nt by body size oooo
Re: Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos by iambijo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
yusufbida:

Is nt by body size oooo
toh mallam yusuf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.