Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa (44365 Views)

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. / Court Jails Captain For Life Over Lagos Boat Mishap Deaths / How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by able20(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2018
superior1:
Not in this Trump era

Even folks with very original documents and legal visiting purposes are finding it difficult talkless of Miss Fake Papers.
That is why Trump was mad at Nigerians the giant of African they're always on the run ,even some run to poorer countries and war
Zones just in the name of travelling.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by vioment: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2018
Bring power supply and you solve 60% or 70% of the problems especially this visa issue. In addition, if you strive for equality and blur the current Tribal&Religious divide that will solve 90% of the stale condition. The government needs to bet on its people by investing in the right resources eg education and infrastructure. As citizens of the nation, from my point of view, the eddison effect/hat need to be on now, eddison invented or researched extensively with results, the electricity. He came up with power distribution and telsa modified it, they accomplished this feat when it was still a chronically ineffective power supply or distribution.

It is no wonder that wealthy and serious countries can be seen from space at night, while the whole of Nigeria cannot be seen from space and is hardly seen when flying in an aeroplane. It is a two way street, the citizens job is to be knowledgeable, the leaders job is to be wise - vioment. The citizens has to collectively have abilities (technical, moral, resilient, grit, etc); I think we have grit but not others I listed earlier. The leaders need to be wise and humble n their honorable duty of making life changing decisions on the masses. Oh well.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by RealGucci: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2018
yankee wey be say for paper work
forgeries
and false documents
them dey get expert them wey be say na grey hair dey dia head
go watch crime station
see old men dem
still dey battles unsolved crimes
see dozens of books wey dem dey read
yankee can like paperwork
photocopy business go dey boom o
mwn if na ten years e for sweet
buh wen u banned from entering into us for life.

abeg shift
i wan faint

for life
no coming back
stamped
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by AngelicBeing: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's sad that she wants to assist the SFU catch her uncle even when she knows that it won't make them release her or lift her ban.

That's the problem with we Southerners, we never want to go down alone.
Where's the love?
Where's the unity?
Where's the sacrifice?

A herdsman will never give away his accomplice or benefactor no matter what.

We are our own problems and that's why they'd keep conquering us.
Their strength is not in numbers
Their strength is in their unity.
tongue

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by undisputednesta(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2018
It is better to go thru dis way, than the Libyan Flight. grin

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by olisaEze(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2018
Misleading headline, she's not a banker. Op be guided!

4 Likes

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's sad that she wants to assist the SFU catch her uncle even when she knows that it won't make them release her or lift her ban.

Where's the love?
Where's the unity?
Where's the sacrifice?

Naira lands very own vip

Na high time seun dedicate space for u in every thread

Your comments are golden

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2018
michlins:
Are you trying to enter Congo or Sudan? Why do you think fake documents can scale through USA embassy. Don't you know that they have even their CIA assets working covertly in the embassy. People trained to see a lie a thousand miles away

It beats me.
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by paulibling(m): 11:40am On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where's the love?
Where's the unity?
Where's the sacrifice?

If na me be the girl and you na the uncle ee after showing them where u dey for arrest I go show them the last shit wey you shit and them go pack am join as evidence.

Evil is evil. If every tribe condons it I will not take it.
Somebody find me that Orubebe meme.
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by livinbygrace: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Most people used fake documents to secure USA visa,so this is not new .

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by ensamy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
She is going to a country that you don't need to have a godfather for you to have a job. She is going to a country where fulani herdsman will are not roaming the streets with cattles and AK47, She is going to a country where human rights works.
She is going to a country where healthcare system works.
She is going to a country where politicians will not embezzle tax payers money worth millions of dollars and still move around freely.
Thesame Nigerian Ministers, Directors and Governors still prefer given contracts to foreigners than indigenous companies so that's why the Italians, Canadians etc come to Nigeria.
Our indigenous proposals are thrown away and those of foreigners are accepted.
What of all the research findings from our high institutions, all are swept away .
Where is the enabling environment for business to strive. No power, no water, no security etc.
Allow Nigerian youths to hustle thier way out if it will be better there. shocked

6 Likes

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Xisnin(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
michlins:
Are you trying to enter Congo or Sudan? Why do you think fake documents can scale through USA embassy. Don't you know that they have even their CIA assets working covertly in the embassy. People trained to see a lie a thousand miles away
It must have worked for some.
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Xisnin(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Naira lands very own vip

Na high time seun dedicate space for u in every thread

Your comments are golden to fools
Fixed
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by gare(f): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where's the love?
Where's the unity?
Where's the sacrifice?

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU AT ALL, SO SHE SHOULD NOT GIVE UP THE UNCLE ? ARE YOU THE UNCLE ? AND TOMORROW YOU WANT NIGERIA TO BE CRIME FREE. SEE YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by oyetpel(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
mekaboy:
90% of Nigerians in America got there with fake documents. It's no big deal. Most times you go with genuine one they deny you and give to the fake ones.

If she told them she had not travelled, they will say she does not have travel history.

If she said she was not yet working, they will say she is looking to run.

If she has job, they will say she is not married and won't come back.

If she is married and has job, they will say she does not own property in Nigeria.

They are telling us about the one with fake documents, what about the millions of genuine applications rejected for no reason?

I know a lady who is a manager in a telecom industry in Nigeria. Travelled to dubai, UK and other countries. Currently has 10 years UK VISA, but was denied as not having ties because she was not married.

Who talks about them?

WORD!
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by horia: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
chumakk:
Will they give you the visa if you come with what you have?
I hardly ever believe that someone could travel legally to the United States and European countries. Or maybe I think certain people are allowed or its very expensive that's why many solicit for fake passports.
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by RearVoice: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
Millz404:
Na US u carry fake document wey i go dey watch movie, d chop at the same time know say na fake u carry wan enta....

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
michlins:

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Chukazu: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Is that enough to "ban for life"!!!

Donald Trump just dey vex anyhow
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Bimpe29: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
Must one need to lie before achieving a particular objective?
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by kunnadej: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yankee101:

If minimum wage is 18k, why take 150k, plus fees which makes it an annual salary just to pay for fake documents that most likely won't work.

The visa officers are trained in basic psychology, body language and can verify details with secured databases.

Try using 150k to breed goats, pigs or farm vegetables.

If you don't double your money in 12 months call me to consult for you for free.

I'm sorry but you are wrong. That 'most likely' you referred to, is a large percentage of people who have scaled through. Seeing is believing. People have seen their fellow brothers and sisters use fake documents to gain a visa into the U.S. That explains why they still try it. If it doesn't work, people won't try it

For your 150k breeding goats and what have you. How many goats do you have now? What happens if a plague or erosion wipes off all the animals or crops? Or betterstill, what if they are all stolen by thieves and 'herdsmen'? Which is very possible in this our modern Nigeria that we live in.

Nigerians aren't the only people moving to the United States. The U.S is not called the land of opportunities for nothing. It's only in the U.S that I've seen migrants become millionaires. Some states and employees in the U.S even encourage migrants because it's cheap labour. It's a risk but it's a risk worth taking if you want to live a decent life. Instead of blaming them, blame your leaders for a job poorly done.
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Yankee101: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
kunnadej:

I'm sorry but you are wrong. That 'most likely' you referred to, is a large percentage of people who have scaled through. Seeing is believing. People have seen their fellow brothers and sisters use fake documents to gain a visa into the U.S. That explains why they still try it. If it doesn't work, people won't try it

For your 150k breeding goats and what have you. How many goats do you have now? What happens if a plague or erosion wipes off all the animals or crops? Or betterstill, what if they are all stolen by thieves and 'herdsmen'? Which is very possible in this our modern Nigeria that we live in.

Nigerians aren't the only people moving to the United States. The U.S is not called the land of opportunities for nothing. It's only in the U.S that I've seen migrants become millionaires. Some states and employees in the U.S even encourage migrants because it's cheap labour. It's a risk but it's a risk worth taking if you want to live a decent life. Instead of blaming them, blame your leaders for a job poorly done.

I don't know the circle of friends you roll with that require using fake documents to get a visa

Have you ever heard of transcripts, GMAT, GRE, scholarships, STEM OPT, AGOA, H1B?

In fact, you can get a visa without submitting a SINGLE document apart from your passport and application. But you don't know how because you've been lied to that you require fake documents by yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by kunnadej: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yankee101:

I don't know the circle of friends you roll with that require using fake documents to get a visa

Have you ever heard of transcripts, GMAT, GRE, scholarships, STEM OPT, AGOA, H1B?

In fact, you can get a visa without submitting a SINGLE document apart from your passport and application. But you don't know how because you've been lied to that you require fake documents by yahoo boys.

Before you try to sound like an authority here, digest my comments first. I know you don't need documents to get a visa. And who says through school is the only way to get a visa? I have not been lied to. I have heard of people who did it and succeeded. I'm not here to spoil business for you. I'm just stating the obvious.

Do you know how many interviews the guys at the U.S Embassy have every day? If they had the time to cross check every single piece of paper that comes their way, do you think they can meet up? They are well trained but people scale through steadily. Stop discouraging people. If you want to keep claiming local champion in this sh!thole, that's your problem.

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Yankee101: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
kunnadej:

Before you try to sound like an authority here, digest my comments first. I know you don't need documents to get a visa. And who says through school is the only way to get a visa? I have not been lied to. I have heard of people who did it and succeeded. I'm not here to spoil business for you. I'm just stating the obvious.

Do you know how many interviews the guys at the U.S Embassy have every day? If they had the time to cross check every single piece of paper that comes their way, do you think they can meet up? They are well trained but people scale through steadily. Stop discouraging people. If you want to keep claiming local champion in this sh!thole, that's your problem.

Stop displaying your limited comprehension online. I never said its only through schools you get visas. AGOA is for exporting goods to the United States. H1B is for job sponsored visas.
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by kunnadej: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yankee101:

Stop displaying your limited comprehension online. I never said its only through schools you get visas. AGOA is for exporting goods to the United States. H1B is for job sponsored visas.

Ok thank you sir. What has that got to do with the discussion at hand? undecided
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by soso2017: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
At some point a man must take risks. Many youths in Nigerian have become hopeless. Look around you and you see that nothing works. For those who say 'start up a business'.. is it that easy? Do you think its everyone that can do business? After my youth service, there was nothing to do. I became hopeless and even cried sometimes when alone. I tried all my best to move abroad. Tried different means and finally one move worked out. My live is 1000 times better today. No matter what you say, I can never blame this girl or someone like her. They only want live and not just exist. Nigeria is good but only to people who are in govt and those who are connected to. What about the millions who are not? like me. ............ I hate it when people who managed to travel abroad come here to discourage people. If you are such a master, why did you travel? you should have stayed back in Nijja to do exactly that same thing you are doing here today abroad.. Even for studies. Nijja no get Universities?

1 Like

Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by mike1994reds: 1:45am On Feb 18, 2018
michlins:
dey there dey whyn yourself, american embassy is the easiet when it comes to using fake documents and i do sympathize with them on this, cos nigerians have totally abused their visa oppurtunities, they dont have enough time to vet all your documents due to the huge number of applications they recieve everyday, and the interviews dont last more than 5mins, how would they verify hundreds of documents you carry come within 5 or 10 mins wey the interview go last. their assesment is just based on the way you respomd to their questions.
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by maternal: 2:54am On Feb 18, 2018
mekaboy:
90% of Nigerians in America got there with fake documents. It's no big deal. Most times you go with genuine one they deny you and give to the fake ones.

If she told them she had not travelled, they will say she does not have travel history.

If she said she was not yet working, they will say she is looking to run.

If she has job, they will say she is not married and won't come back.

If she is married and has job, they will say she does not own property in Nigeria.

They are telling us about the one with fake documents, what about the millions of genuine applications rejected for no reason?

I know a lady who is a manager in a telecom industry in Nigeria. Travelled to dubai, UK and other countries. Currently has 10 years UK VISA, but was denied as not having ties because she was not married.

Who talks about them?

Statistical data shows she would most likely overstay. However you put it she needs America, America doesn't need her.
Re: U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa by Partnerbiz(f): 8:21am On Feb 18, 2018
linearity:

If it doesn’t work, people wouldn’t be trying it. It is the law of large number, some will make it through and the rest will be caught.

This same analogy can be said of breaking into banks, despite the high risk; people still do it, because there are some ‘success stories’. But, I have yet to hear, read or see someone planing on breaking into Central Bank, despite the fact that more money are available for the taking there, you know the reason? You get it! No success story, no upside....the risk in doing it is 100% and the reward is 0%.

If the Central Bank risk becomes 99% and the reward a mere 1%, people will start trying it, perhaps they might be among the 1% that hit the jackpot and by the law of large numbers, some will make it and the vast majority will fail.

So, when you see humans engaging in some type of activity, be it genuine, fake, legal, illegal, etc it’s because there is a percentage chance of hitting their target.
So you would go into a venture whose success rate is 1%?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Digital Map Of Nigeria / Cities And Town / Thread On "World Class Bus Terminals" / 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.