Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (28612 Views)

16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Shugavee(f): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
youngreezy:
shh U R Making Noise Bitch...A Nigga Tryna Sleep.
i reject any temptation to call u a mad man this night !!! Naira land must be ur fathers house!!! Clap 4 urself

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Shugavee(f): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by youngreezy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shugavee:
i reject any temptation to call u a mad man this night !!! Naira land must be ur fathers house!!! Clap 4 urself
stil Making Noise Bitch, A Nigga Tryna Sleep.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by 2buffagain(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Shugavee:
well thats her opinion not mine n urs as well!!! I really hv no mb to watch that!!! Good day

Just in case you no read wetin write, I was giving you props for actually knowing what you were talking about.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by ubunja(m): 3:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Shugavee:
What hv feminism achieved?? Please do research!!! I cant start writing epitles 4 u!!! Funny enough patriarchy is dying by the day!!! That why u men are so bitter abt it!!! I laugh!!! Kontinue decieving urself!!! Equality is coming whether u like it or not!!
yer yer keep singing ....
lets wait & see cheesy grin cheesy grin. the only thing dying is marriage. meaning free sex for men and more babymamas..... .
lets wait and see then. no stress

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ngokafor(f): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2018
CorGier:

nah, you blabbing out Equality and Choice all over the place is what's balderdash to say the least. Tell us the one thing you've worked hard for in life that everybody else got but was denied you? If anything our society is skewed in favour of the female folk. Countless times we've seen the reputation of noble and upright men being ruined over false rape allegations. Loving fathers torn away from their kids, husbands getting divorce raped in courts and all.

Like most SJWs, all y'all do is whine. You're never accountable for your actions, but love to blame and hate on men.

Sigmund Freud called it penís envy, I think.

Nigerian society is not skewed in favour of women!! ...Stop claiming that which happens in the West as the norm in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by 2buffagain(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Feminists grin I can't take them seriously until these things change otherwise its just a joke. I can't respect foolishness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEzynAixS10
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by liquidmetall: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=2buffagain post=65314211]Feminists grin I can't take them seriously until these things change otherwise its just a joke. I can't respect foolishness.

Can you send this video to me on whatsapp?
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by prechbills1(m): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your problem is with the people who started the movement they call it equality and the definition and aims are understandable.There is nothing like equity of rights and opportunities it's equality.No gender is greater or better than the other it's only society that makes it so.And in more years to come women would continue to achieve greater things.

you're great yet you can't lift up two cement blocs undecided
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by prechbills1(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Mariinee:
Feminism is no more, some people are just trying hard to keep it alive. Let it die peacefully, it has achieved its purpose. tongue

taah.. feminism must stay o, you don't want to foot the bills of your family right tongue
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by prechbills1(m): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2018
ubunja go and sleep grin
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Shugavee:
i wont answer the meaning of feminism cause u hv google at ur disposal!!! But i am a feminist cause i believe men n women are equal n should hv same opportunities in the society!! Its that simple
... Can you pay for your wedding?
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your problem is with the people who started the movement they call it equality and the definition and aims are understandable.There is nothing like equity of rights and opportunities it's equality.No gender is greater or better than the other it's only society that makes it so.And in more years to come women would continue to achieve greater things.

There is a reason why men will always be the head. You women are just too S H I T crazy with emotions cheesy and it beclouds your judgement even in the office
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

There is a reason why men will always be the head. You women are just too S H I T crazy with emotions cheesy and it beclouds your judgement even in the office
Something tells me you are jupxter.Seriously I don't associate with people who don't share my ideology so whenever I get married it would be with the man who has some of my ideologies or orientation my relationship is egalitarian and not that head and tail thing.I don't believe in gender stereotyping so please stop mentioning me to annoy me.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Something tells me you are jupxter.Seriously I don't associate with people who don't share my ideology so whenever I get married it would be with the man who has some of my ideologies or orientation my relationship is egalitarian and not that head and tail thing.I don't believe in gender stereotyping so please stop mentioning me to annoy me.

grin grin Funny you get annoyed in a faceless forum. Shows your mental fortitude cheesy

Anyway I only troll tough people. I'll let you be cause you are a weakling grin
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

you're great yet you can't lift up two cement blocs undecided
You reason low so who told you I can't carry it.My carrying it does not equate to making me great.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561 I see you. The only one after my heart kiss
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin grin Funny you get annoyed in a faceless forum. Shows your mental fortitude cheesy

Anyway I only troll though people. I'll let you be cause you are a weakling grin
You are seriously looking for my attention.Like you stated it is a faceless forum so I won't bite but meet me in person and see if you can dare me.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by prechbills1(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You reason low so who told you I can't carry it.My carrying it does not equate to making me great.

lol.. you reason very low than I do..
you avoided all the posts about financial responsibility ..fvck off abeg.. broke leech saying trash.. they'll be shouting gender equality but when it comes to equal gender responsibilities they'll become silent..

can you lift 2blocks at the same time? young lady do you think me for a typical broke nairaland guy you say shít with?

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Preshy561(f): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
Preshy561 I see you. The only one after my heart kiss
lol,goodmorning dear.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2018
prechbills1:

lol.. you reason very low than I do..
you avoided all the posts about financial responsibility ..fvck off abeg.. broke leech saying trash.. they'll be shouting gender equality but when it comes to equal gender responsibilities they'll become silent..

can you lift 2blocks at the same time? young lady do you think me for a typical broke nairaland guy you say shít with?
That is why I never take you seriously you can console yourself by writing all the nonsense you wrote about me when you don't know me in person.You mentioned me so stay on you lane boy.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are seriously looking for my attention.Like you stated it is a faceless forum so I won't bite but meet me in person and see if you can dare me.

Wow, the scary miss wants to beat me up cheesy

Please stay off my mentions angry

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,goodmorning dear.

Happy Easter dear. Always a pleasure chatting with you cool
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by prechbills1(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is why I never take you seriously you can console yourself by writing all the nonsense you wrote about me when you don't know me in person.You mentioned me so stay on you lane boy.

that's all they can say... my fellow guys; my advice to you guys is make money and go for your class.. date only a lady in your class that is also financially stable..
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Preshy561(f): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Happy Easter dear. Always a pleasure chatting with you cool
I wish you the best dear. lol,my pleasure.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Rilwayne001: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
FluidQueen:
this isn't What Feminism means, my dear.

It's not female favoritism, neither is it gender bias. Feminism is simply equality for both Sexes. Give one gender same Opportunities as the other. Don't praise a gender on accounts Where you discriminate the other gender. Give them equal rights and liberty to do as they please. Let nature determine their strengths. Let them lead. Equality. Feminism. Choice.

This comment shows you're absolutely unintelligent. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.