Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (28610 Views)

16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Spatta: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2018
FluidQueen:
Same old, Cliche, regurgitated garbage from a brainwashed patriarchy princess . grin

Real Feminists won't grace you with An ounce of attention. Except you tell us how feminists run away from problems. Detailed explanations, albeit succinctly too.

You must be so proud to call yourself a feminist,
Keep it up.
It is useless getting you to reason.

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by dmcdad: 6:42am On Feb 18, 2018
FluidQueen:
when would you realize it's not about the thing dangling between your thighs?
No one wants that. I love my Ass and Urethra the way they are. Thank you.

this is Balderdash. Really.
I've been trailing this discourse from the first page and honestly, you've not said anything worthwhile. It goes without saying that you are simply dodging the questions being asked. I mean, here we are looking to be educated about what feminism is really all about, or at least what you understand by it, and rather than school us on what you know, you chose to dodge the questions asked and yet resorted to throwing cheap jabs at some of the posters asking these questions.

One can say affirmatively that you have no idea what feminism is or rather what it entails, else you would have embraced the opportunity to lecture us. Keep resorting to cheap sarcasm and subtle jabs. It fits you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by dmcdad: 6:53am On Feb 18, 2018
FluidQueen:

For starters, All women aren't feminists.
Secondly, there is nothing like Nigerian feminism.
Wrong!!!

There is absolutely something like Nigerian feminism. You don't need me to start lecturing what language locale means. Nigerian feminism means the way Nigerians or the average Nigerian sees feminism. And let me tell you, when a word or phrase gets overused, with time it becomes a norm. Same goes for an understanding or rather a definition of a certain term, it becomes a norm with time. That is what is happening with feminism in Nigeria today. Alot of ladies had given it the wrong definition or view, and hence others have followed suit. It continues like that like a chain reaction.

So you see...? There is what we call Nigerian feminism or feminists as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by dmcdad: 6:59am On Feb 18, 2018
laydoh:
lol,wat z d diff btw wat u said and wat d guy said.nw i knw u guys dnt even knw wia u r going,u dnt knw wat u really want. so it will b beta to just keep to ur mumblings coz ntin wil change,dia z ntin u can do abt it,it z d God's will.
Imagine these ones that had their origin from men wanna Lord over men. Mtchew. I guess God shouldn't have created man first. Maybe He should have let Eve give names to all the animals.cheesy

They should go and report the matter to the creator, telling Him he didn't do it right. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by donstan18: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Are you sure that's all you want? I'm always at your service Lord Oyb.
Lol, cheesy
There's something I find funny about you cheesy
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by dmcdad: 7:01am On Feb 18, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:
Alot of women in this part of the world do not understand what ferminism means...

Why is it that, base on the definition of feminism, it's only women that cry for equality the most...does it mean that men are not discriminated?

And what about a situation where people of same sex are not treated equally...what do you call that ?on[color=#000000][/color]
Don't mind the hypocrites! They get special treatments in almost all spheres of life and yet they complain. If anything, men are on the losing side more than they.

2 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Wize1:

More than three people before you asked her this question. Rather than seize the opportunity to share her convictions (assuming she has any). All she did was mumble clichés and reply them with insults. Majority of them (Bandwagon feminists association, Nigerian chapter) have no single clue what the subject matter seeks to address. Instead of learning, they seize every opportunity to cover up ignorance by venting their frustration. The Nigerian feminism paradox: You want recharge card from boys, u still want equal rights. Choose one biko, stop confusing us. Bunch of bitter pseudo intellectuals.

They are just simply confused. They talk about wanting same opportunities as men but are hardly willing to take these opportunities when they surface. Like I tell people, I don't take feminists seriously and everywhere they gather to gossip (because that is the only thing they do while significant opportunities pass them by), I always have the urge to disrupt the worthless gathering.

3 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by dmcdad: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2018
chinnyonwu:

You dey mind them? They want "equality".. Sharing house chores/home making, cooking and everything traditionally ascribed to a woamn but would want you to pay the major bills (rent, tuition) defend the house if theres a snake cos "you're the man".
Try going on a date and suggesting splitting the bill with the feminist and that's the last time youd be seeing her after she has asked her friends if they can "imagine"
Guy you no get joy at all.cheesy

Make I hear say snake matter enter and them come go find stick or cutlass to do anything.cheesy Them go make way one time! Na men good to die.grin

2 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by bamoski(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am busy right now so no time for argument but keep in mind that no one is complaining and what people feminist or whatever are trying to fight are societal stereotypes.Maybe next time but at this period I am busy we can have better arguments later on.

EMPTY as usual from a confused female sapien forming feminism.

Nothing to offer grin

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

There are some truths in what she wrote. Take for instance, an entry-level engineer in the fields. The man is stronger and gets paid for longer hours spent in the sun and yet you have his female colleague wanting to be paid same but still wants to be given a less rigorous aspect of the job because she is a woman.

Look at the military, a woman who is a great marksman ends up as a sniper because of the burden of moving through rocky terrains. She finds that her mates earn higher and she begins to play the gender card without considering the differences in rigours of duties.

I agree with u. in my opinion, men should love and respect women, women should do same. no one have to b a seen as trash
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by donstan18: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2018
gloria34:
I agree with u. in my opinion, men should love and respect women, women should do same. no one have to b a seen as trash

You have to agree, you don't have a choice cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2018
gloria34:

Gloria, Gloria grin Happy Sunday.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Maghan37: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2018
Only sentimental women will argue otherwise. She is quite right. Most Nigerian women want d benefits of feminism without d responsibility. The truth is usually bitter

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Feminism is no more, some people are just trying hard to keep it alive. Let it die peacefully, it has achieved its purpose. tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

Gloria, Gloria grin Happy Sunday.
happy Sunday o
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by dmcdad: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

You have to agree, you don't have a choice cheesy
Agreeing to your post or not will not change the norm. They don't just get it.cheesy
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by dmcdad: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Feminism is no more, some people are just trying hard to keep it alive. Let it die peacefully, it has achieved its purpose. tongue
At least some ladies still have brains. Good to know.wink

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:

Where have you been, my sweetheart Have we seen this year at all?
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

Where have you been, my sweetheart Have we seen this year at all?
My king. Where would I be except for where you have confined me? No, you haven't 'seen' me this year. In fact, loneliness is almost killing me. cry
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Excuzeme: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2018
MrRichmond:
Feminism is a curse on this world.
No matter how they want to twist it, when closely examined you will see that their stupid ideology is riddled with holes.
Don't ever let a woman deceive or manipulate you into thinking that Feminism is about equality, it is NOT!
Feminism is all about superiority.
Only wise women will be bold enough to admit the deep manipulative & victimhood tactics these feminist use.
I pity men that fall for this scam!

In addition, it is about 'manipulative domination' of the Menfolk!

There are loads of Devilish women, who have been able to manipulate ignorant men to their side, whose sole ideal is to ensure that "men are dominated and emasculated' by women.

I dont mind anyone saying women are equal to men, as a humanbeing, l can treat every ohter humanbeing (Men or Women), the same way l want to be treated but what l wont ever allow is for any woman, just because she is 'female', tp try to dominate any other man or reduce him to a slave..... which is the 'real agenda' of femminist.

Just look at how mwn have been turned to slaves, in American and European societies, where these ideas have been allowed to fester!
The only option left to such men whose life has been made miserable by women, is to commit suicide amd emsure that the Woman/Women who made them so, is killed along.
It happens a lot, especially when marriage breaks down.

Nigerians must never allow these evil idea to spead or be accepted.
Even the 'White Men' have come to realise their mistake and are challenging 'Femminism idea' vigoroulsy

2 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2018
grin

I will rather take a job as kindergarten instructor and teach nursery rhymes than argue feminism on the internet again cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:
My king. Where would I be except for where you have confined me? No, you haven't 'seen' me this year. In fact, loneliness is almost killing me. cry

Sorry, my Queen cry . You know I love you over every other thing imagineable to man. I will kill that loneliness. No one or thing messes with my Queen.

How are you now? grin
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by edimolu(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hypocrisy at its peak!
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

Sorry, my Queen cry . You know I love you over every other thing imagineable to man. I will kill that loneliness. No one or thing messes with my Queen.

How are you now? grin
Ehhh...see sugar-coating. cry cry
I'm good though. How about you?
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
bamoski:

EMPTY as usual from a confused female sapien forming feminism.

Nothing to offer grin
Just be quiet I do not discuss with confused people you are the one who is empty not me.And try respect yourself instead of engaging in insults.If you know nothing about feminism keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
Highex:

His argument is valid, If you understand nature well enough. The gender inequality is natural and NO MAN can make this equal. We can only hope the female species evolve to an equal or stronger one.

Take about gender marginalisation then you have a discuss but gender equality nahhhh, baseless.
Lie when I brought the issue of blacks and women is because they suffered discrimination and oppression the issues that bring things are societal and not natural.Learn to research.

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by laydoh(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
dmcdad:

Imagine these ones that had their origin from men wanna Lord over men. Mtchew. I guess God shouldn't have created man first. Maybe He should have let Eve give names to all the animals.cheesy

They should go and report the matter to the creator, telling Him he didn't do it right. Nonsense!
i wonder o my broda,if wat dey want is eva successful,dat means there is no God anymore.

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Alum34(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
CorGier:

sadly the only hypocrite here is you and your lots who derive the ultimate ego trip only when engaging in a pissing contest with men.

Look around you, men strive to better their equals and "not be like them," so please by all means catch us if you can.
You talk about letting "nature" determine their strengths and i start to wonder what you're on about.

Honey, the world is there for the taking, men are not at war with women and have never been.

Honey, the world is there for the taking, men are not at war with women and have never been. I love this part .

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by bamoski(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just be quiet I do not discuss with confused people you are the one who is empty not me.And try respect yourself instead of engaging in insults.If you know nothing about feminism keep quiet.

Look at this empty headed nincompoop telling me to keep quiet as if you can dare say that to my face.

Lazy dumb broads be soiling the real intentions of actual feminists with their rubbish opinions.

Please shift let people with sense comment.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Mariinee:
Ehhh...see sugar-coating. cry cry I'm good though. How about you?
cheesy
I am good too, my Queen.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
bamoski:

Look at this empty headed nincompoop telling me to keep quiet as if you can dare say that to my face.

Lazy dumb broads be soiling the real intentions of actual feminists with their rubbish opinions.

Please shift let people with sense comment.
Dunderhead don't you dare mention me again so who are you to know who a real feminist is.Just stop fooling yourself if you don't know me you can't judge me.You said feminist are confused all of a sudden you claim you know the real ones.I can't stop laughing dunderhead.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
bobphrisel:
are u a christian?, do u believe the bible?, GOD SAID, and the woman shall be under the man, gender can never, i repeat never be equal, thats how God placed it from the start (na eve first chop apple)
But that doesnt mean that women should be discriminated, gender equity i support, gender equality can never be attained
I don't bring religion into social issues or discussions.Well I am not a religious person I am liberal.And in my own place relationship It's egalitarian and partnership not the master skave one apostle Paul wrote gender equality has nothing to do with religion I am not a member of the Corinthian church or Ephesian church.If you know nothing about gender equality do not contribute.Gender equality has started and some of its aims have been ongoing for years.They said racial equality was a joke and they achieved it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.