Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (28621 Views)

16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by chinnyonwu(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
ivanalimi:
when those pot-bellied senators are taking them to Dubai for shopping, gifting them cars, changing their wardrobe every two months, renting and furnishing apartments for them in high brow areas in fact, giving them 100k for 10 mins straffing nobody dey talk of feminism then o. bunch of hypocrites. its only wen things are not going their way that's wen dey remember equality. when was the last time u go on a date with ur guy and u offer to pay for the goodies acquired or u both share the responsibility equally? pls tell me an example of a government ministry or private company that pays a woman less than a man wen they are both working equally just because she is woman?
You dey mind them? They want "equality".. Sharing house chores/home making, cooking and everything traditionally ascribed to a woamn but would want you to pay the major bills (rent, tuition) defend the house if theres a snake cos "you're the man".
Try going on a date and suggesting splitting the bill with the feminist and that's the last time youd be seeing her after she has asked her friends if they can "imagine"

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by mvem(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Same old, Cliche, regurgitated garbage from a brainwashed patriarchy princess . grin

Real Feminists won't grace you with An ounce of attention. Except you tell us how feminists run away from problems. Detailed explanations, albeit succinctly too.
...make una kill urselves.....nature will still maintain balance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by laydoh(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
i dnt knw wat dese stupid bunch of pple really want oo,maybe they want to turn us 2 dia errand boys.we all have the same right,wat else do they want,they even have an upper hand in securing jobs/favor.dey shud jst tell us wat dey want.

5 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by asunmoGGMU(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
this isn't What Feminism means, my dear.

It's not female favoritism, neither is it gender bias. Feminism is simply equality for both Sexes. Give one gender same Opportunities as the other. Don't praise a gender on accounts Where you discriminate the other gender. Give them equal rights and liberty to do as they please. Let nature determine their strengths. Let them lead. Equality. Feminism. Choice.

Do you know the meaning of egalitarianism?

The feminism of a thing is an insecurity battle.

9 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

It's not female favoritism, neither is it gender bias. Feminism is simply equality for both Sexes. Give one gender same Opportunities as the other. Don't praise a gender on accounts Where you discriminate the other gender. Give them equal rights and liberty to do as they please. Let nature determine their strengths. Let them lead. Equality. Feminism. Choice.

from ur explanation you really understand what feminist meant,,just like every other naija ladies chanting it ...
but the basic issue here is naija ladies are been selective as where feminist plays ,, when it comes to scholarship ,,political post,,employment they chant equality but when it comes date bills ,,matrimony bills,, rigorous and strenuous jobs ..they say donnt you know am a woman ,,men should do all that.
i think that what the op is tryna say and i will just stick with the op on this assertion.

11 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Same old, Cliche, regurgitated garbage from a brainwashed patriarchy princess . grin

Real Feminists won't grace you with An ounce of attention. Except you tell us how feminists run away from problems. Detailed explanations, albeit succinctly too.

you don't have to insult her because she holds a different opinion

3 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

if I may ask, are there rights, liberties and opportunities that you are denied in Nigeria today because if your gender?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Doctormarrvin: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
CorGier:

sadly the only hypocrite here you and your lots who derive the ultimate ego trip only when engaging in a pissing contest with men.

Look around you, men strive to better their equals and "not be like them," so please by all means catch us if you can.
You talk about letting "nature" determine their strengths and i start to wonder what you're on about.

Honey, the world is there for the taking, men are not at war with women and have never been.

**goosebumps**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
So what if they do? How is it your problem attention seeker?
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

She is parroting what she thinks will score her cheap points. Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Bizibi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

mtcheeeew!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Doctormarrvin: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
I will say it and still say it. Feminism in Nigeria is a rotten struggle,do not use equality as an excuse to be unproductive. Male workers under a female CEO can't tell her how to run her company. There were men in Nigeria when folunrosho alakija became a billionaire. Men are not responsible for your woes,pick another struggle and work to make life better for your generations or spend your lifetime fighting for equal rights that won't change shiit about your present conditions. Nuff said.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Dotman2210(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
ivanalimi:
He said u should give him an instance. its an oppurtunity for u to school us on what feminism is about. instead u hide behind unnecessary sarcasm and u ran into another direction entirely. it is obvious u don't even have any idea what u are talking about.
Bros leave this confused and frustrated ass alone, she is actually the one that chose willful ignorance

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
We don't. We only seek equality. smiley not matriachy.
And women have always been denied opportunities. Why you think We aren't is simply because feminists fought for our rights to education, rights to vote, rights to marry whom we please, rights to be human, rights to study whatever course we choose, rights to live.

In politics, Women are being marginalized. Don't act like you don't see it. How many women are in leadership positions in the world?
the same world that gave us margaret thatcher, angela merkel, queen victoria is now a world where women are marginalized?

Education. The girl child struggles to go to school. Let's look at the northern states for instance. Female kids are made to get married rather than actually having ambitions.

you are talking about northern poverty - it is poor female kids that are made to get married, just as poor male kids are made to become almajiris

In Saudi Arabia, women aren't Even allowed to drive cars. Lol. You think this isn't inhumane?

you are talking about saudi arabia? saudi arabia is your yardstick for claiming that women all over the world are marginalized? do you know how ridiculous that sounds? so what if i decided to reference british women as a yardstick for women the world over?

if you have to pick particular societies with a reputation for being backward, then you know your argument is already flawed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by cKaiser: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
And women have always been denied opportunities. Why you think We aren't is simply because feminists fought for our rights to education, rights to vote, rights to marry whom we please, rights to be human, rights to study whatever course we choose, rights to live.

In politics, Women are being marginalized. Don't act like you don't see it. How many women are in leadership positions in the world?

Education. The girl child struggles to go to school. Let's look at the northern states for instance. Female kids are made to get married rather than actually having ambitions.

In Saudi Arabia, women aren't Even allowed to drive cars. Lol. You think this isn't inhumane?
Feminism is simply about choice. Knowing and noticing wrongs with social constructs regarding genders before even becoming educated about it.

Leave Saudi Arabia and talk about Nigeria especially Southern Nigeria. What is a woman denied of doing? Is it to go to school ot get a job or drive a car

In the last Nigerian election there were like 5 contestants, 1 of them was a woman, How many women voted for her? If all the women in Nigeria voted for her she wouls be the president

In USA, Clinton contested against a man yet the women voted Trump over her

Most of the world biggest challenges are taken head on by head even at physical risk to their health

In this Nigeria, let a man and a woman steal from the market, worst case they strip the woman naked, the man on a wrong day will get barbecued right there

As feminists shouldnt you be fighting for the right to take your boyfriends out, pay his rents, buy him a car, buy a ring, pay his dowry and get down on your knees to propose to him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by ifeanyija(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
a feminist that collects money from her boyfriend is that one feminist?

6 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:
The lady made a point, but made a mistake by calling them "Feminists", because I simply do not think these sets of ladies she's reffering to are feminists, they are just bunch of frustrated pained dumb and feminist wannabes cheesy
cheesy

Real feminists are beautiful, proud, confident, intelligent, smart, successful, wise and well established sets of women

They are not these set of confused lazy and frustrated women who depend on men and privately cry to get married cheesy , they are not these set of pained ladies who crave for the benefits of men, yet won't take care of the financial responsibilities of men in their families and society.

Real feminists are big turn on to some men, they don't rant online like these broke, ugly, confused, frustrated, dump,beggars and illiterates we see online cheesy , real feminists don't even have time to tell you that they are feminists, they won't even tell you what they are, you'll see it in them.

Nowadays, even ladies wee no sabi wash their pants de form feminists grin cheesy

So feminism now has class distinctions? Those that sabi was their pants and those wee no sabi wash their pants?

So much for " fight for equality"

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Bizibi(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
oyb:

the same world that gave us margaret thatcher, angela merkel, queen victoria is now a world where women are marginalized?

you are talking about northern poverty - it is poor female kids that are made to get married, just as poor male kids are made to become almajiris

you are talking about saudi arabia? saudi arabia is your yardstick for claiming that women all over the world are marginalized? do you know how ridiculous that sounds? so i decided to reference british women?

if you have to pick particular societies with a reputation for being backward, then you know your argument is already flawed

please just ignore that girl,I know her type.......

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
when would you realize it's not about the thing dangling between your thighs?
No one wants that. I love my Ass and Urethra the way they are. Thank you.

this is Balderdash. Really.

nah, you blabbing out Equality and Choice all over the place is what's balderdash to say the least. Tell us the one thing you've worked hard for in life that everybody else got but was denied you? If anything our society is skewed in favour of the female folk. Countless times we've seen the reputation of noble and upright men being ruined over false rape allegations. Loving fathers torn away from their kids, husbands getting divorce raped in courts and all.

Like most SJWs, all y'all do is whine. You're never accountable for your actions, but love to blame and hate on men.

Sigmund Freud called it penĂ­s envy, I think.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by kennypoka2(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
like I said I wouldn't indulge both of you. smiley

You both very well know the struggles of Women but both of you chose to feign ignorance and ask me belittling questions tainted with unnecessary sarcasm.

A perfect example of noise without substance!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by kennypoka2(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
when would you realize it's not about the thing dangling between your thighs?
No one wants that. I love my Ass and Urethra the way they are. Thank you.

this is Balderdash. Really.

You keep throwing words around but failed at driving home a point.

3 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Senudi96(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Feminists mustn't be female,there are male feminist.Seems most people associate feminism with female .

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
XXLDICK:
the problem is them advocating for equality instead of equity. If we practice gender equality in real sense, the female gender will be at a great disadvantage

the truth is male gender is greater

picture for better understanding of the difference between equality and equity.

cc fluidqueen
Your problem is with the people who started the movement they call it equality and the definition and aims are understandable.There is nothing like equity of rights and opportunities it's equality.No gender is greater or better than the other it's only society that makes it so.And in more years to come women would continue to achieve greater things.

1 Like

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Senudi96:
Feminists mustn't be female,there are male feminist.Seems most people associate feminism with female .
It's unintelligent people especially in Africa that makes it appear so.
Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
mvem:
...make una kill urselves.....nature will still maintain balance
If feminism was a joke it would have died since but guess what it still exists.Yes Nature has its contributions but it is m pi aainly society that contributes to women oppression and not necessarily Nature.Feminism has come to stay and it would still continue to achieve its objectives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

Feminism is simply about choice. Knowing and noticing wrongs with social constructs regarding genders before even becoming educated about it.

Marginalisation is just an excuse. There is no proof of gender stratification in liberal societies.

You complain about the number of women in leadership when you ought to be wondering about the number of women who actually want leadership.

For instance, we have had two women come out (at different times) to contest for president in our country. The latest was in 2015. How many women supported her? Was it the fault of marginalisation that she got very low votes I had friends who were on her campaign team. Many of them were men. Where were the women? Gossiping and lamenting on Social Media. And yet you shout marginalisation. I am sure many of them cast their votes for either of the prominent male presidential candidate.

You all form groups such as FIN but all you do is lament and share videos and pictures of domestic violence while you leave the men to take up posts that decide your future.

Women need to be more responsible and stop playing the gender card. Men are doing better taking up opportunities in areas once dominated by women. They are not just discussing but taking actions. There is a male hairdresser down my street making cool cash. And he is so good that women prefer him to female hairdressers.

6 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

Women in Saudi Arabia drive cars now. Don't mislead the public.

6 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by bigfrancis21: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
cKaiser:

Leave Saudi Arabia and talk about Nigeria especially Southern Nigeria. What is a woman denied of doing? Is it to go to school ot get a job or drive a car

In the last Nigerian election there were like 5 contestants, 1 of them was a woman, How many women voted for her? If all the women in Nigeria voted for her she wouls be the president

In USA, Clinton contested against a man yet the women voted Trump over her

Most of the world biggest challenges are taken head on by head even at physical risk to their health

In this Nigeria, let a man and a woman steal from the market, worst case they strip the woman naked, the man on a wrong day will get barbecued right there

As feminists shouldnt you be fighting for the right to take your boyfriends out, pay his rents, buy him a car, buy a ring, pay his dowry and get down on your knees to propose to him

10,000 likes for this.

6 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
correct girl! women can not even live Amongst themselves,

one day with all this feminist bull crap! we men will pack up and move to jupiter, let's see how all these women will cope without men.

I hear Jupiter women are more beautiful, and they do not wear fake hair or faces caked with make up. grin

5 Likes

Re: "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady by arrestdarrester: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

Who is a REAL FEMINIST to you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.