Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118859 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Wes50(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Our girls can do anything if they manage to fall in love sha. wink
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by itsandi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
itsandi:
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!

If you can't post it here, then what is the essence ?

I already fell inlove with this one...

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
parismoore:
when ever ure dealing with a strong man, always be sure ure gonna be victimised some day cox they portray same attitudes with politicians
I don't understand what you mean by strong man o. Mind explain?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sorry I havent updated. Thursdays are for prayers for me. I jex took a break Sha and I said make I come holla una.. will update before nyt time kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Sensitivity1254: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

I guess na cultist e dey talk about.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Sensitivity1254: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Sorry I havent updated. Thursdays are for prayers for me. I jex took a break Sha and I said make I come holla una.. will update before nyt time kiss

May God hear and answers the prayers made on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
V-Queen like u no no wetin "strong man" mean... thats another name for cultist
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
E be like dis ur update go reach 2020...

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
ok darling
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
In the morning the next day, a small boy came knocking and gave him a fake beautiful Rolex watch and about 3pairs of earrings. He presented them to me as a special gift he bought for me and I sure felt on top of the world.

For the first time, we walked around his village like love birds. He couldn't get enough of me or so I thought. As we walked even further, I saw Isaac with a girl. They were gisting under a shade and just then Toshiba tickled me and I laughed so hard.

The girl looked moody but I didn't care cause Isaac was a trouble maker so I figured he might have offended his babe.

I asked Toshiba who the girl was and he laughed and said it was Isaac babe. I told him the girl looked way older than him, like someone who would be milking small Isaac and he smiled "maybe he replied" .

Isaac and his supposed babe walked behind us as we where busy playing village romance

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
parismoore:
V-Queen like u no no wetin "strong man" mean... thats another name for cultist
Am not a Viron queen o... I was an ordinary S.M
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sensitivity1254:

May God hear and answers the prayers made on your behalf.
A big Amen

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
All ye ghost readers i sight you!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Wes50:
While we wait for Sapphire to finish her story alrdy, guys meet the latest Millionaire in Nigeria.lol.

This Nigeria matter jus dey weak my bone like i fall from heaven...

Nigerian Government should be Jungle Justice, Watin dey carry us for self, Say snake swallow money dat one go, nw na Monkey dey chop money again.
#Revolution on it's way

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Jasmineflash(f): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
sapphireprincex add me in ur prayer cuz i want to blow jamb this year

send my love to my handsome king
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jasmineflash:

add me too o sapphirePRINCEX dear
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Jasmineflash:

That is just a tiny spot in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It is settled my dear. kiss

Cadec007 you are sure remembered. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
That is just a tiny spot in the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It is settled my dear. kiss

Cadec007 you are sure remembered. kiss
Amen. Thank you ;-)kiss........hw is cutie king?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Haba, madam what is happening nah? I am waiting for update, Abeg show.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Cadec007:
Amen. Thank you ;-)kiss........hw is cutie king?
Doing good

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Wes50:
While we wait for Sapphire to finish her story alrdy, guys meet the latest Millionaire in Nigeria.lol.
Snake in the monkey shadow grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2018
They kept increasing their pace to get to us but at a point Toshiba slowed down and they walked ahead of us. From that moment I started feeling unease, something told me everything was not alright and it was something I shouldn't ignore. He noticed I had a mood swings instantly and he used that opportunity to hit bang!

"Baby when are you leaving?" He asked as we strolled home. "am sorry I lied initially about my dad but this time, you can ask Isaac, he is going to come and we would leave together to Lagos cause of Church anniversary" I swallowed empty air and exhaled deeply with thoughts racing through my head. I honestly don't have where to go to. School has not resumed and so everywhere was still very dry and void of students.

Dorine, I remembered, my best friend on 2go. She is a friend who turned sister and we have just been that close online. I never met her before even though she keeps insisting I pay her a visit in the village where she lived.

"I told him I was going to see a male friend who was into online scamming (Yahoo Yahoo). He grew red in Jealousy and started shouting "I won't let you carry my unborn child to a man's house" "then let me remain here" I quickly chipped in but he shaked his head in disapproval and ordered it was either I go back to school and wait till he returns or I go back to my parents house.

It was then I told him about Dorine and he said I should call her in his presence so he would be sure I was going there and I did. Dorine was excited about my coming and she was like I should call her anytime I was ready to come so she could send me her address. Toshiba whispered I should tell her I was coming the next day being Sunday and I did.

We had good l.oving that night as we kept going under the sheets till daybreak. I started dialing Dorine's number so she could send me her address but her number was switched off. As for Toshiba, an imaginary Daddy kept calling his line and he was acting all panicked and was like "babe do they go abeg, I no go want mek diokpa jam u for house".

Something kept telling me Daddy was a girl but what I didn't know won't hunt me, so I picked my bag and headed to TRACAS park where I would board a bus going back to my School in Benin.

While enrout to school, I kept dialing her number but it wasn't going through. Luckily for me, immediately we got to Asaba, she started calling. I got down from the bus and picked the call and pretended I was already in Benin so I couldn't make it again, so she sadly started cursing me. "Sapphire shey you abi, after everything I prepared for you no wahala" she dropped the call.

I wanted to be convinced she wanted me around and I wasn't going to be a liability for her. She proved my coming meant alot to her so I called her back and she sent her address while warning me not to play such expensive prank again.

I had to turn board a bus going to Mbano Imo State, to see my online bestie. I hoped the girls time would help me get over any Juju Toshiba had on me

Tbc

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2018
Chapter Eight

Before I got to Dorine's village, I bought a local engagement ring and wore on my left middle finger to avoid embarrassing her in her home. My Tommy was not all that obvious but I can't be too sure if her mom had a microscopic eyes.

Her mom was a darling, very accommodating and she helped me cope through their village sunflies and all the local stuffs I needed to adapt to. She cooked everything I requested for, I was soo at peace with nature in their very remote village. She knew I was pregnant even as I tried to hide and tuck in my Tommy. She called me in and encouraged me to be free with her and stop the whole tucking in stuff that it could affect my baby.

Problem was mostly network issues, that I would have to even climb trees before I could call Toshiba. Then, MTN had this package I subscribe with for just 100naira and I get to make my calls free for one full week. So I would hang on the tree for hours talking with Toshiba who was something nice and the others very rude and harsh to me.

Dorine indeed turned out to be a sweetheart both online and in person. She was a semi-Tomboy and I didn't even notice all the while we were close on the phone. Her major problem were mostly disturbing me at night for unending gist and I don't know what to make of her touch touch. I would warn her not to touch me again that if she did I will travel back. Then she will start crying and say I won't be her friend again. Won't be up to 10mins again, she is touching me and making faces at me, then I would have to be the one to cry and beg her to allow me sleep at least for my baby.

If I mention baby, she will just behave and say she isn't leaving me cause it's me o, that her baby needs to sleep so make we kuku rest. I found Soo much comfort in Dorine.

Even when paying bills, She would never let me act like an ajibutter that I was and pay for everything, she must contribute a quota no matter how small it was. She came from an extreme poor background, like I had to lay on the floor at night, poo in a bush, go to the stream but I learnt that money wasn't happiness. You needed to see how happy they were even in poverty which brings me to say, money isn't everything.

Dor-dor like I started calling her introduced me to my first pork and dog meat. That shii is super delicious. Every evening, I would tell her I was heading to the bar to eat either pork or dog meat and I always diluted it with a bottle of Smirnoff ice.

She had two younger sisters who helped out in the house too, they were also fun to be with and they would always laugh at me each time I use the palm fronds to try and sweep the compound.

Dorine's grandparents were still alive, though grandma was sick and was always calling Grandpa to be with her. I knew that even at 96years old, she was still in love with her 107years old husband. Her husband who was a retired soldier in the Nigerian Army was still very full of life and still goes to the farm to get what he and his wife would eat. His only issue was always weighing on himself cause he can't control his bladder anymore but he was way too hardworking for his age. Maybe cause he was in enmity between Dorine's mother and they were the only ones living with them.

Anytime grandma calls him, he will start shouting she should leave him that it signifies he was going to die next after her. You can imagine a man that age is still scared to die. He told me he would get a rich man to marry me that I was way too pretty to be in his village. Grandpa became my paddy too even though Dorine disliked that.

Tbc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2018
Choi dix update long o... Baby strapped to my back and he is pinching me but I was jex typing...

Phewww... #wipesweat!

FloraEC I sight you swt kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Chapter Eight

Before I got to Dorine's village, I bought a local engagement ring and wore on my left middle finger to avoid embarrassing her in her home. My Tommy was not all that obvious but I can't be too sure if her mom had a microscopic eyes.

Her mom was a darling, very accommodating and she helped me cope through their village sunflies and all the local stuffs I needed to adapt to. She cooked everything I requested for, I was soo at peace with nature in their very remote village. She knew I was pregnant even as I tried to hide and tuck in my Tommy. She called me in and encouraged me to be free with her and stop the whole tucking in stuff that it could affect my baby.

Problem was mostly network issues, that I would have to even climb trees before I could call Toshiba. Then, MTN had this package I subscribe with for just 100naira and I get to make my calls free for one full week. So I would hang on the tree for hours talking with Toshiba who was something nice and the others very rude and harsh to me.

Dorine indeed turned out to be a sweetheart both online and in person. She was a semi-Tomboy and I didn't even notice all the while we were close on the phone. Her major problem were mostly disturbing me at night for unending gist and I don't know what to make of her touch touch. I would warn her not to touch me again that if she did I will travel back. Then she will start crying and say I won't be her friend again. Won't be up to 10mins again, she is touching me and making faces at me, then I would have to be the one to cry and beg her to allow me sleep at least for my baby.

If I mention baby, she will just behave and say she isn't leaving me cause it's me o, that her baby needs to sleep so make we kuku rest. I found Soo much comfort in Dorine.

Even when paying bills, She would never let me act like an ajibutter that I was and pay for everything, she must contribute a quota no matter how small it was. She came from an extreme poor background, like I had to lay on the floor at night, poo in a bush, go to the stream but I learnt that money wasn't happiness. You needed to see how happy they were even in poverty which brings me to say, money isn't everything.

Dor-dor like I started calling her introduced me to my first pork and dog meat. That shii is super delicious. Every evening, I would tell her I was heading to the bar to eat either pork or dog meat and I always diluted it with a bottle of Smirnoff ice.

She had two younger sisters who helped out in the house too, they were also fun to be with and they would always laugh at me each time I use the palm fronds to try and sweep the compound.

Dorine's grandparents were still alive, though grandma was sick and was always calling Grandpa to be with her. I knew that even at 96years old, she was still in love with her 107years old husband. Her husband who was a retired soldier in the Nigerian Army was still very full of life and still goes to the farm to get what he and his wife would eat. His only issue was always weighing on himself cause he can't control his bladder anymore but he was way too hardworking for his age. Maybe cause he was in enmity between Dorine's mother and they were the only ones living with them.

Anytime grandma calls him, he will start shouting she should leave him that it signifies he was going to die next after her. You can imagine a man that age is still scared to die. He told me he would get a rich man to marry me that I was way too pretty to be in his village. Grandpa became my paddy too even though Dorine disliked that.

Tbc
Moral Lesson:-Dont look down on people no matter your race nor class cox u may need them in future

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Choi dix update long o... Baby strapped to my back and he is pinching me but I was jex typing...

Phewww... #wipesweat!

FloraEC I sight you swt kiss
hahahahaha thanks for the long update......i hv a small request PRINCEX, tommorrow is my birthday, can you pls make a very super long update for me?..........*winks*

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Phewww... #wipesweat!

Lol supermum weldone......cutie king chill o so that mum will give us update.kiss cool

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cadec007:
hahahahaha thanks for the long update......i hv a small request PRINCEX, tommorrow is my birthday, can you pls make a very super long update for me?..........*winks*
Tmro is truly your birthday? Wow. Happy birthday in advance dear.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Tmro is truly your birthday? Wow. Happy birthday I advance dear.
yes deary....,.thank you*blows kiss*.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
I got Soo attached to Dorine that I had no plans of going back to school and my luxury until one day something happened.

I didn't have call card on my phone and network in her village was always poor to do a bank recharge. I asked her if she had airtime and she agreed. She handed me the phone without a second thought on who I wanted to call.

Before then, she would nag alot about my relationship, how I was Soo attached to the guy and how I was always calling him without him reciprocating. She tried hooking me up so I could cheat but I refused. Everytime, she would keep pestering to go out and catch my fun.

So I dialed Toshiba's number on her phone and it was saved as Tttttttt. I went to her call logs and saw they have been having long conversations through call details. I got weak to my bones, seriously girls are their own worst enemies.

For the first time, I held myself and didn't make a call to Toshiba again. "If he cared for me he should call me" I said to myself . I deleted his number from her phone and the calls on the call log was wiped too. If I succeeded in wiping his number from her phone, did I succeed in wiping hers from his?

I became Soo pissed, then I remembered I had his only sister's number. I decided to call her and tell her everything going on between her brother and I, my pregnancy inclusive.

She was a young girl still in school but her maturity floored me. We talked at length and I told her the brother was meant to travel to Lagos the next day according to what he told me and the said ",hmmmm" that hmm was indeed suspicious. In all I think her I was going to see her the next day, just so I could get out from Dorine's house whom I have started sensing would be a betrayal to me...

In the night that day, I had a strange dream which was a clear indication I should be careful but like love leads, I paid deaf ears.

Tbc

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.