Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118669 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cadec007:
Toshiba!!!!........y do i feel like stabbing u?
lol.. kiss

U wld still misuse the opportunity if I let you...
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy cheesy

Hello, Love your write up @ Behind door.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Jasmineflash(f): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
you stooped too low, anyhow bae assurance cover you
nice work
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Being young tho.. cute and he didn't give me reasons to doubt him at first so I feel yakata before I could get a chance to get a hold of myself.
But the text msg about the village beb u saw on his phone should have been an early warning sign to u and also considering he's a strong man all these should have given u reasons to share thoughts with folks on what next to do...
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
"is that the kind of man you want to end up with Sapphire? A nonentity, a tout, a nobody" my sister lashed out on me in utmost anger. I was just speechless and down in tears.

"I shouldn't have left my husband, my kids!!!" She stressed and continued "if I knew everything was about this" she kept raising her voice on me. "First thing tomorrow morning you are getting rid of that thing!". Just then a knock came to the door and I knew Toshiba was back.

His Loquacious friend Kizito was already echoing "aro mate anyi kwerere fire!!, Disembarging no be hanging leg rather we disembarg to re-ancho" I knew immediately that it was not just their two on the door. "Now who are those" my sister queried me but it was obvious they heard her and they replied "we are the Norsemen". "God help you Sapphire" she whispered and went to sit at the balcony while I opened the door and let them in.

Toshiba had six crew of friends he hangs out with, Kizito, Sabbath, P.sky, Protocol, Rolex and Endless. The only person excluded in their visit was Rolex but he joined them later on.

"Rugged s.m" they kept hailing him and I tried to feign a smile. "Where is Big Sis?" Toshiba asked as he moved around the house. "Tell your sis to fall out" Kizito said, he was more free with me and very jovial. How my elder Sister blended well with Kizito and Rolex still remains a mistery to me cause even till date, she asks me how they are doing.

That night was not a dull one, they made is super lively for us, we were catching fun till late hours then I guess Toshiba's Juju told him to leave immediately and he got up. Not up to a second he left, the police came in with pictures of him and Kizito. Kizito was at the peek of the fun, his second girlfriend Josephine just arrived and he was busy impressing everyone including my sister who was also catching her fun the matured way.

Tbc bikonu

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
parismoore:
But the text msg about the village beb u saw on his phone should have been an early warning sign to u and also considering he's a strong man all these should have given u reasons to share thoughts with folks on what next to do...
abi oo...mugu money spender things.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
abi oo...mugu money spender things.
Sure!everyone has a story to tell
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
The officer just spotted Kizito as he stood to get a bottle of Star Radler for Josephine his second babe. That was how party ended that night. Toshiba was waiting for us beside my car. He turned on the engine and drove my drunk sister and I home.

Kizito was a frequent guest to the police cell, so we weren't worried about him. We all knew the next day he would be out no matter the gravity of crime he committed, though he hasn't been guilty of murder before so, I can't be too sure. Gift his first babe kept calling my line and tried to enquire the whereabout of her boyfriend cause she knew she was out with us.

"He is in police custody" I told her as soon as we got home and I picked her call and she just hived a long sigh and said "Kizito!" Then she dropped the call. Toshiba kept blowing his trumpet on his successful escape and all.

My sister managed to be up after about an hour of sleep and this time she bluntly called Toshiba and sat his arse down for proper discussion. I was behind them making eye contact for her to calm down and a bit easy with her use of words for him.

He said he wanted me to get rid of it that he has weighed everything and although he likes babies, he wasn't ready to become a father.

Tbc before the night runs out

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Keep up the good work
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Hello, Love your write up @ Behind door.
Awww.. Thanks dear wink
Good evening
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
lol.. kiss

U wld still misuse the opportunity if I let you...
what!!! If i got the chance i wuld maim you for hurting my PRINCEX......

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Tbc before the night runs out
ok dearie....what about cutie king?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Awww.. Thanks dear wink
Good evening
how u doing, am awesomely cool here.... Evening !!!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

how u doing, am awesomely cool here.... Evening !!!
I'm good.. Thanks dear
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
I'm good.. Thanks dear

U welkom......... It's a pleasure !!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

U welkom......... It's a pleasure !!
wink
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cadec007:
ok dearie....what about cutie king?
He just slept now... Lemme see if I can update one and go to bed too. Today was hectic damn!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
He just slept now... Lemme see if I can update one and go to bed too. Today was hectic damn!

Eeeeehhyyyyaaaa, Sorry for the stress today. Your write up style is efficiently unique, thou am reading but it seems live to me here l. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
ok......i hope you sang him a lullaby......*winks*btw take care and don't stress urself for me,okay?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Chapter Seven

I only had one holiday to spend at home before my tummy shoot out and I was going to make it worth it by collecting close to a million naira from my parents knowing fully well I wasn't coming home ever again till I put to bed.

At home, I had to pretend I was on my period, told my mom to help me get a pad while coming back from work. I wanted to clear all doubts should she start noticing signs of a woman in her 2nd trimester in me. Big Sis visited and laughed soo hard when she saw me changing pad but I didn't care, every aboki to em kettle abi?

I told my mom I needed gowns and she shopped for me and asked me to test if they fitted in her presence. Wow! The devil is truly a liar, a big one I that. With all the energy in me, I tucked in my tummy and all the gowns looked very nice on me. Yea I was able to play my mom.

The day I fixed to come back to school with Toshiba, he started telling me stories, he won't make it blah blah blah, their Church is doing anniversary and I have to wait for a couple of weeks more.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Eeeeehhyyyyaaaa, Sorry for the stress today. Your write up style is efficiently unique, thou am reading but it seems live to me here l. Keep it up
Thanks dear.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by collinometricx: 2:14am On Feb 22, 2018
This one when this tory updates belike dwarf so, i nor understand ni... ECO88
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Thanks dear.
You welkom......... Just keep the Fire Blazing !!!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2018
collinometricx:
This one when this tory updates belike dwarf so, i nor understand ni...
ECO88
Lol.. You are not serious oo

Help her na tongue
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by collinometricx: 7:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Gucciqueen38 :
Lol.. You are not serious oo

Help her na tongue

see my wife der support another person...
ECO88
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2018
collinometricx:
see my wife der support another person... ECO88
Lol.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2018
I tried to explain to him that waiting a couple of weeks more will make my pregnancy obvious as I was already approaching 20weeks gestation. He got angry and again stopped taking my calls. I kept crying everyday till I made up my mind to take the bull by the horn. I decided to pay him a surprise visit in his village.

I told my parents I was going to school, which I did and just packed my car in the garage and boarded a public transport going to Awka. I wasn't sure of the direction but my super instinct led me.

I got to his village, made a few enquires and they directed me to his father's house Obiugo's compound. I reached the gate and started peeping cause he lied to me his father was in the Village that's why he wouldn't be coming back. I had in mind, if truly his Father was in the village, then I would lodge in a hotel but if he isn't, he had better had an explanation for the rubbish.

I saw two middle aged men taking rugs out of the compound and I could swear one of the men looked like aged Toshiba, so I hid in the flower outside the gate. I called his younger brother Isaac who wasn't aware of his brothers lie. I asked him if their father was in the village with them and without thinking twice, he replied No. "F.uck" I said silently and got up from my hiding place.

I peeped again but it seems they had gone, so I confidently entered and climbed the stairs. I got upstairs but the door was locked, so I kept knocking and knocking but it seemed no one was in the house. I dialled his number and it rang out loud, I guess he forgot to put his phone on silent while pretending he wasn't home.

This time, I banged the door harder and he opened up with the meanest face I had ever seen in my entire life on Earth, "How dare you come to my Father's house uninvited?" He thundered.

Tbc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2018
I had tears in my eyes, not because of his question but because he was being too cruel on me. I never begged him to love my unborn child, I only begged him to love me.

I thought he would be happy to welcome me after staying a month apart from each other. I thought he would be excited like I was to see him. "Don't even start this your mumu cry" he continued "I repeat Sapphire what are you doing in my Father's house uninvited? I brought you here and now what are you feeling like?".

My feet trembled and I just wished the ground would open up and swallow me. "Is dat how you would welcome me?" I found myself asking him and he grew even more cold. "Fine welcome miss Universe, but you ain't ever going to spend the night here!" he continued "what rubbish self, am leaving my Village back to Lagos tomorrow so you had better start sorting out yourself".

I nodded "then atleast welcome me, I can go lodge later today" I said as I hugged his body and he mellowed down. Maybe cause I brought a slice of pu.ssy to his doorstep. He hugged me and started kissing me, then I forgot he was ever rude. I allowed our tongues roll into each other's more as we tangled up in a passionate kiss and hot explore of pre-intimacy right in the sitting room.

We got along well in the village, just that I was always indoors and he goes out to get any thing for me. I never doubted his loyalty even when I see him go downstairs at night to make calls and tell me he went to lock the gates.

One-day, he came home very drunk and was knocking at the door from downstairs. I and Isaac was gisting in the parlour cause he came around to keep me company. I quickly rushed down to open the door, then at the sight of me, he raised me up and kissed me Soo deeply. I thought he won a jackpot.

"Baby, tell whatever God you are praying to, that he is a living God" he said as we climbed upstairs. "Praise God" I said all smiles. He has never been this happy since I came to stay with him in the Village. He told me he will tell me everything the next morning and he prayed in his heart I should be the one who would open the door for him and I did. He said he was going to take me round his village the next day and I was super excited. "Lord after days of being a prisoner" I whispered to myself, little did I know I was a tool to be used for revenge purposes.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Following bumber to bumber.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Jasmineflash(f): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2018
following s.m mate
step by step
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nawa o......this guy really wants to hurt my SapphirePRINCEX..:->

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I had tears in my eyes, not because of his question but because he was being too cruel on me. I never begged him to love my unborn child, I only begged him to love me.

I thought he would be happy to welcome me after staying a month apart from each other. I thought he would be excited like I was to see him. "Don't even start this your mumu cry" he continued "I repeat Sapphire what are you doing in my Father's house uninvited? I brought you here and now what are you feeling like?".

My feet trembled and I just wished the ground would open up and swallow me. "Is dat how you would welcome me?" I found myself asking him and he grew even more cold. "Fine welcome miss Universe, but you ain't ever going to spend the night here!" he continued "what rubbish self, am leaving my Village back to Lagos tomorrow so you had better start sorting out yourself".

I nodded "then atleast welcome me, I can go lodge later today" I said as I hugged his body and he mellowed down. Maybe cause I brought a slice of pu.ssy to his doorstep. He hugged me and started kissing me, then I forgot he was ever rude. I allowed our tongues roll into each other's more as we tangled up in a passionate kiss and hot explore of pre-intimacy right in the sitting room.

We got along well in the village, just that I was always indoors and he goes out to get any thing for me. I never doubted his loyalty even when I see him go downstairs at night to make calls and tell me he went to lock the gates.

One-day, he came home very drunk and was knocking at the door from downstairs. I and Isaac was gisting in the parlour cause he came around to keep me company. I quickly rushed down to open the door, then at the sight of me, he raised me up and kissed me Soo deeply. I thought he won a jackpot.

"Baby, tell whatever God you are praying to, that he is a living God" he said as we climbed upstairs. "Praise God" I said all smiles. He has never been this happy since I came to stay with him in the Village. He told me he will tell me everything the next morning and he played in his heart I should be the one who would open the door for him and I did. He said he was going to take me round his village the next day and I was super excited. "Lord after days of being a prisoner" I whispered to myself, little did I know I was a tool to be used for revenge purposes.

Tbc
when ever ure dealing with a strong man, always be sure ure gonna be victimised some day cox they portray same attitudes with politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.