Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

25 Years Living With My Parents - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Years Living With My Parents (6824 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Jennifer Flavin, Sylvester Stallone's Wife Files For Divorce After 25 Years / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
U are a small boy, live with your parents.
olihilistic:

I am not understanding you o.
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
U are a small boy, live with your parents.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Badassniggga(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
This is what happens when you can't figure out ways to make money in your early 20's.. FYI, I'm 24, 500L, independent from my parents since 300l @22, make an average of 40k monthly from the comfort of my home, and been paying my bills since then... Though its not easy multitasking I.e work + study but there's a time for everything.
One more thing, I don't plan on going back home to my parent's house when I grad.. But the feeling of being independent as an hustler is fvcking good.. Makes me feel like a grown asss man already. Just get a job and move the fvck out. God forbid I still stay in my dad's house @30..

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Redhot111(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
dingbang:
Ur father's house ain't your house bro

Keep quiet. I was still in my dad's house till after graduation and by then I was above 25. Wars the bug deal there. Mgbeke like u feeling funky

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by idu1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Well............. i no go lie u i don tire for their wahala. I want to move out but im fvcking broke so im staying.
forget matter.

Just have a better plan you are working at

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Badassniggga:
This is what happens when you can't figure out ways to make money in your early 20's.. FYI, I'm 24, 500L, independent from my parents since 300l @22, make an average of 40k monthly from the comfort of my home, and been paying my bills since then... Though its not easy multitasking I.e work + study but there's a time for everything.
One more thing, I don't plan on going back home to my parent's house when I grad.. But the feeling of being independent as an hustler is fvcking good.. Makes me feel like a grown asss man already. Just get a job and move the fvck out. God forbid I still stay in my dad's house @30..
mugu get out. Nobody asked what ur earning. I dont give af.
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Uyi168: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2018
simply put 'time and unforseen events happen to us all'
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by habsydiamond(m): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Any 20+ guy wey dey im papa house and no dey tink to comot mean say dem don collect Saturday for im hand give am Sunday be that....
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 18, 2018
See as people here are forming rich homie up and down.

It's much easier to rent a house if you're staying in a town or a developing state.

If you stay in Lagos, Abuja or ph and you're thinking because you're earning 40k from your hustle you're good to rent your house...Sorry, is your case.

Op, keep on staying with your parent... There's no rush about moving out.

Just don't get married there even though that's what most of our parents did
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2018
Badassniggga:

Coming from someone that's looking for 16k phone to buy,,dey make mouth dey go.

Imagine earning just 40k and you're feeling fly. ..

Your one year earning no fit rent one toilet for Lagos here unless you wan stay makoko.

Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by perousd: 4:50am On Feb 18, 2018
You are 25 without anywhere to stay except your Father's house? At least a friend? Or rather get a job that will take you out. Even some teaching jobs gives temporal accomodation.
Point is: You need to leave your comfort zone else free food will blind you from reality.
If you are 30 n above and still staying in your parents house?
Thats terribly not just Ok. Com.
Go out.
Get frustrated.
Get angry.
Get geared up.
Break grounds.
Read about great men and take that decision.
It won't be Easy. But its for the BEST.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Badassniggga(m): 6:59am On Feb 18, 2018
phantonce:
See as people here are forming rich homie up and down.

It's much easier to rent a house if you're staying in a town or a developing state.

If you stay in Lagos, Abuja or ph and you're thinking because you're earning 40k from your hustle you're good to rent your house...Sorry, is your case.

Op, keep on staying with your parent... There's no rush about moving out.

Just don't get married there even though that's what most of our parents did

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Badassniggga(m): 7:02am On Feb 18, 2018
phantonce:

Your one year earning no fit rent one toilet for Lagos here unless you wan stay makoko.

Mtcheew
just look atew.. Digging up my 2015 thread to throw shade at me lol.. I thank God I took risks at 22 and I'm past that stage.. I don't depend on anyone but myself.. How about that? You keep shouting renting in Lagos and Abuja as If I'm working in an organization yet or there's a trophy for people living in those areas. Because if sense was with you, you'll see where I pointed out that I'm a student. I work from home and I rake in an amount sufficient for my daily needs and I doubt dudes like you can survive without a 9-5 job yet you're here whyning on an independent nigga who's still studying...

Once again @op, pls find a job and move out.. Your dad's house isn't yours.
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Badassniggga(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2018
Mrbolt555:
mugu get out. Nobody asked what ur earning. I dont give af.
and you're here calling me mugu abi? Still at your parents house at your age and have the balls to call me, someone a year younger than you but independent mugu? Issorai, don't look for something doing to stay independent OK?, e go clear for your eyes soon.
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by mandonnels(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Well............. i no go lie u i don tire for their wahala. I want to move out but im fvcking broke so im staying.
bro, staying in ur parents house doesn't take away anything from u. just focus on the hustle.
I am 25 too, but still living with them even though I can afford my own accommodation comfortably.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2018
phantonce:

Mtcheew
Leave Am. Stupid Monkey
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2018
Badassniggga:
just look atew.. Digging up my 2015 thread to throw shade at me lol.. I thank God I took risks at 22 and I'm past that stage.. I don't depend on anyone but myself.. How about that? You keep shouting renting in Lagos and Abuja as If I'm working in an organization yet or there's a trophy for people living in those areas. Because if sense was with you, you'll see where I pointed out that I'm a student. I work from home and I rake in an amount sufficient for my daily needs and I doubt dudes like you can survive without a 9-5 job yet you're here whyning on an independent nigga who's still studying...

Once again @op, pls find a job and move out.. Your dad's house isn't yours.
sorry excuse me, but what is wrong with a 9-5 job? I’m so sick and tired of people like you looking down on people with 9 to 5s. Do you understand that lawyers, doctors people who are probably earning more than you are doing a 9 to 5. Please shut the hell up and humble yourself. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Badassniggga(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Safiaaa:
sorry excuse me, but what is wrong with a 9-5 job? I’m so sick and tired of people like you looking down on people with 9 to 5s. Do you understand that lawyers, doctors people who are probably earning more than you are doing a 9 to 5. Please shut the hell up and humble yourself. Nonsense.
. Na wao, this one wey you just vex for me like this, I no understand. I Neva said there's anything wrong with a 9-5 job, what I mean is dudes like that might find life so hard without a 9-5. Meaning I doubt they have skills that can fetch them dough without the normal office work... I Neva said there's anything wrong with a 9-5 .
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Badassniggga(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Leave Am. Stupid Monkey
you're just a grown ass man but not mature.. 25 but Cussing everywhere like a dumb teenager.. This is the internet sha, type what you want but I doubt you can say this shiiit to my face.
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2018
Badassniggga:
you're just a grown ass man but not mature.. 25 but Cussing everywhere like a dumb teenager.. This is the internet sha, type what you want but I doubt you can say this shiiit to my face.
hahaha! What a fool indeed.
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2018
Badassniggga:
. Na wao, this one wey you just vex for me like this, I no understand. I Neva said there's anything wrong with a 9-5 job, what I mean is dudes like that might find life so hard without a 9-5. Meaning I doubt they have skills that can fetch them dough without the normal office work... I Neva said there's anything wrong with a 9-5 .
Good then
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
House get level if u papa get house like eleganza even @ 100 year u go dey there expect u hamma pass ur dad...several old dad or old mum have large houses that if u leave they might lonely but face me i face u level even at 14 start planing
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by wiringdpt(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
That is a problem, 36 ke
crismark:
dis shuldnt be a problem na....i ve seen 36yrs old still in his parents house doesnt seem disturbed abt it
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by don4real18(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Well, OP... I understand that such situation will be frustrating but you should understand that it's not how fast but how well.
To the ppl telling him to leave his present home... You are not wrong but it's a jungle out here especially if you are living in a state like Lagos.
There are places where you can rent houses really cheap but most times, such places are always filled with drug addicts, thugs, thieves and gossiping lots. You will have to sleep with just an eye closed to ensure security.
Face the fact that things are hard in the country. If the country was okay, I would have criticized your decision to remain in your parents house but I can't cos of the present situation.
Take a step at a time... Get a good job, save some money, invest it in something profitable, save your returns and rent your accommodation. In all this, remember to give a certain percentage of your income to your parents (not pastor) so that it shall be well with you.
God bless you and your hustle OP
In other news, I need money. Naija, which way? grin
If you can help, mention me

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by don4real18(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Alikote:
House get level if u papa get house like eleganza even @ 100 year u go dey there expect u hamma pass ur dad...several old dad or old mum have large houses that if u leave they might lonely but face me i face u level even at 14 start planing
Even during my school days, I never thought of renting face me I face you level.... The news wey dey comot from there dey fear person
Re: 25 Years Living With My Parents by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
don4real18:
Well, OP... I understand that such situation will be frustrating but you should understand that it's not how fast but how well.
To the ppl telling him to leave his present home... You are not wrong but it's a jungle out here especially if you are living in a state like Lagos.
There are places where you can rent houses really cheap but most times, such places are always filled with drug addicts, thugs, thieves and gossiping lots. You will have to sleep with just an eye closed to ensure security.
Face the fact that things are hard in the country. If the country was okay, I would have criticized your decision to remain in your parents house but I can't cos of the present situation.
Take a step at a time... Get a good job, save some money, invest it in something profitable, save your returns and rent your accommodation. In all this, remember to give a certain percentage of your income to your parents (not pastor) so that it shall be well with you.
God bless you and your hustle OP
In other news, I need money. Naija, which way? grin
If you can help, mention me
haha. Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Caught Watching Explicit Content Inside The Class Room. / How Can I Stop Masturbating To My Niece Picture? / Two Beautiful Ladies Fight At Fuel Station In US Till Their Breasts Fall Out - V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.