Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Feminism, Egg Freezing, Egg Growing, Equal Pay, And Rest Of Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism, Egg Freezing, Egg Growing, Equal Pay, And Rest Of Men (479 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminism, Egg Freezing, Egg Growing, Equal Pay, And Rest Of Men by TheMenCode: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
greiboy(m) set the tone for this essay because a lot of people may also share his position. You can read his comment here (https://www.nairaland.com/4335452/5-ways-feminism-destroying-nigerian#64873061) and read the entire post here (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2018/02/02/5-ways-feminism-destroying-nigerian-women/)

It's good for people to actual posit their believe intellectually and I respect that, this sometimes help the author to see things beyond his own personal beliefs and orientations. However, I will like to point out some facts that may throw more light into the discuss.

Feminism may have given the discerning an impression of fighting for equality, equal pay, sexual harassment and so on.

You can believe this if you like, but men who can see beyond the surface can testify that feminism is not about any of this rather it's about freedom to cuckoldry, the woman don't want to be judge when she decide to fu*ck Emeka today, Ayo tomorrow and Musa next day and then settle down later like the man.

As I outlined in the 20 Things Wrong With Nigerian Single Ladies (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2018/01/28/20-things-wrong-nigerian-single-ladies/), she want to eat her cake with the icing in it and still hope it's still fresh and hot when she's ready to settle.

Technology is becoming more feminine imperative, every scientific labs in the advance world today are refocusing research to how to grow the female egg in women who cannot produce it, it's moved from just freezing the eggs to growing it.

All this give the feminist the idea they are winning in their quest to eradicate men but only NEED them when in danger as I noted in the Masculinity: What Makes Man, Man? (www.themencode.com.ng/2017/10/25/masculinity-makes-man-man/).

No emotion can replace the physical touch of opposite sex, cuddling and holding after sex, in all this the fact still remain all the new discovery is to help the woman delay the inevitable biological wall and increased her sexual market value for longer time.

But can she deceive nature? As I pointed out in Woman's Hypergamous Nature (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2018/01/04/else-watched-view-tvc-program-morning-manifestation-womans-hypergamous-desire/)

She already knows it just a matter of time before the epiphany stage set in, so she need to freeze her egg and hope to find the beta bucks who will provide her social and parental needs when she's ready to settle.

BBC Equal Pay Row

If you have been following, the latest trends is women accusing men and complaining of unequal pay for doing same job as the men. Now here's the deal, I do not have issues with women (or BBC's news editor Carrie Gracie) asking for equal pay doing same work as the men.

If a woman is enlisted into the military or police, same day with the man and at the same rank, by all means they both deserved equal pay for doing same job and offering same value.

Male feminist and sympathizers how do you explain a situation where a woman want an equal pay for a job she got recruited to perform with the minimum qualification of every employee in the establishment, but she want equal pay with the men already doing same job for some number of years.

This is more like an actor just commissioned to act along side Omotola or Genevieve (both pulled years of experience in Acting) wanting equal pay because in her judgment she's offering the same value and doing same job like this thespians?

TESCO Equal Pay Claim

Earlier this week it was all over the international media of how some female shop workers sued the company management for equal pay.

The women practically want to earn the same amount of $11 per hour paid to the men, now the men in this company works in the factory, carry the goods from one point to another, offloading and uploading the goods, while the women stays in the store and record this movement of goods which is the proviso of their job.

That's all they do, basically record keeping and today they are in court claiming they offer similar value as the men who carry this heavy goods from point A to point B and they deserved equal pay, I.e that same $11 per hour as the men.

I will understand this, if some of this women can also work in this department and not just limited to the store, asking for equal pay would make a lot of sense.

Now this is the problem feminism has created today, it makes women rationalized everything with their emotion, to want to have it no matter how many men go down in the process.

Before now, who could have taught any human will want equal reward for merely filling form in the store with another human who carries the heavy loads and does the heavy duty jobs.

This women are no more qualified academically or carry heavy duty tools like the men, but they just want equal pay because they feel they offer the same value to the company like the men does. For her it all about what makes her feel good, and if need be eradicate men who don't want this for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism, Egg Freezing, Egg Growing, Equal Pay, And Rest Of Men by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
I always pity feminist
Even in the so-called developed countries, women have never been equal with men in history of man's creation be it biblical, qu'ranic, scientific or paganism
Re: Feminism, Egg Freezing, Egg Growing, Equal Pay, And Rest Of Men by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
op you misunderstood my point the other time, I never said feminism as a movement is perfect, I merely countered the points you raised about how feminism dictates when to marry, or what to eat.

Feminism as a movement has its excesses and what you have highlighted today are some of its excesses. Nonetheless, we need to always acknowledge some of its progressive achievements
Re: Feminism, Egg Freezing, Egg Growing, Equal Pay, And Rest Of Men by kazyhm(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Even men are not equal
Re: Feminism, Egg Freezing, Egg Growing, Equal Pay, And Rest Of Men by TheMenCode: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
greiboy:
op you misunderstood my point the other time, I never said feminism as a movement is perfect, I merely countered the points you raised about how feminism dictates when to marry, or what to eat.

Feminism as a movement has its excesses and what you have highlighted today are some of its excesses. Nonetheless, we need to always acknowledge some of its progressive achievements

Any progressive imagined achievement women made today can be accomplished WITHOUT feminism.

Any old married woman with grown up children and happily married NEED feminism to draw attention of the single women in their prime.

She could partner with an NGO or set up one to promote her cause but she won't... As i noted in the essay The Feminine imperative (http://www.themencode.com.ng/2017/09/13/the-feminine-imperative-in-cooperate-world/). Because freedom won't come if she doesn't hide under the language of the feminine imperative FEMINISM!

Feminism is freedom for the woman to have it all without judgement, sacrifice their most fertile decade to carrie and when the sexual attraction decline because of age, they blame men if they couldn't settle....etc

That freedom also takes away eating right as she eat junks outside than homemade....after all she makes more money now and can just order..while waste time preparing traditional rich meal? She is so busy after all!

Replace the kitchen with the office and the bedroom with boardroom. Feminism is 'Man, i want you now but I really need you when in danger'.

(1) (Reply)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? / Shallow And Hilarious Reasons For Breaking Up With Someone / How Do You Start The Move???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.