Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Mis-education,Our creator Don't Want You To Plan Ahead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mis-education,Our creator Don't Want You To Plan Ahead (425 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mis-education,Our creator Don't Want You To Plan Ahead by Oxster(m): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Mis-Education (God Don't want You to Plan Ahead)

Before I start this article,Don't get it twisted,Am a Christian not an Atheist!

According to book of Proverbs 27:1 saying"DO NOT boast of [yourself and] tomorrow, for you know not what a day may bring forth"

DO NOT BOAST OF TOMORROW?....it's cleared in mind before One boast of tomorrow,He or she had made a big plan or prepared ahead of that DAY (been Tomorrow),are you getting me??

Lets take this for an instance,A young Smart,intelligent and Vibrant Girl just completed her Secondary School at the Age of 16,Hoping to be a Great Doctor at of 23/24,She saw ahead of how life will be Fair to Her if her plans Works accordingly,Now tell me!!if you are to be at her shoe,Why wont you have a little boast or Pride over your plans??

Note:90% of Boast deals with TOMORROW!....i don't know if someone is getting me??....Even a lawyer at the age of 24 Don't Boast of himself but Rather he/she Boast of how life will be When he/she turns to a SAN at the AGE OF 34

Humans don't boast of *ALREADY MADE,RATHER WE BOAST AHEAD

Another instance,A graduate at the age of 20 don't boast of his present Title but rather Boast of The Future Title,He/she will never say(Am proud to be a graduate at 20 rather,Am a graduate at the Age of 20,I can't wait to Achieve All b4 the Age of 28!!*You saw ahead,You'v also planned ahead,Boast and Proudness' is seen a little)

Now for the BIBLE TO SAY WE SHOULDN'T BOAST OF TOMORROW,SIMPLY MEANS WE SHOULDN'T PLAN FOR TOMORROW!!

lets check the story of The Rich man in the Bible"Luke 12:16-20"

You can Do the reading yourself,Check the lines of verse 20

Luke 12:20
. "But God said to him, 'Fool! This night they are demanding your soul from you. Now what you prepared, to whom will it be [fig., belong]?'

What's the conception There??God saw him planning Ahead and still chooses to take his soul??Why??Because of the plans or He boast of the plans??

As we human,Can you plan Good ahead without boasting on it??You can't!!!is hardly!!

So,Does it means that God don't want Us to plan ahead?

Lastly James 4:13-14

13:Come now, you who say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a city and spend a year there and carry on our business and make money.

14:Yet you do not know [the least thing] about what may happen tomorrow. What is the nature of your life? You are [really] but a wisp of vapor (a puff of smoke, a mist) that is visible for a little while and then disappears [into thin air].

I Rest my case Here!!

All I have to say,*STOP PLANNING AND STARTS ACHIEVING*

*DON'T DREAM DREAMS,ACHIEVE GOALS

Ignore All Grammatical errors

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Forges Wife’s Death Certificate To Relocate To The U.S With Gf / 5 Signs That He May Be Clingy / 6 Tips To Help Getting Over Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.