Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,493 members, 7,840,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Talking About Sex In The Church Vs In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Talking About Sex In The Church Vs In The World (773 Views)

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / CHURCH VS CONGREGATION Congregation Was Yahshua Creation, Church A Creation Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking About Sex In The Church Vs In The World by FerrytimCharis: 3:42am On Feb 18, 2018
With Valentine just concluded last week and so many programmes for couples and people in a relationship. However a particular programme got my attention "Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage" which is in the soft flyer. There are questions to be asked
1. Is it right for a church to organise this type of programme for her members?
2. What would be the goal of the programme?
3. How will the atmosphere be like looking at the Nigerian Church setting?

I would love people that actually attended the programme to share with us what was said in the programme.

Well, My own sincere opinion.
If Sex can't be taught in church. Members would look else where for sex education. Although in the confinement of young married couples depending on the number of years married.
Re: Talking About Sex In The Church Vs In The World by FerrytimCharis: 3:43am On Feb 18, 2018
The Flyer

Re: Talking About Sex In The Church Vs In The World by Nwodosis(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2018
It is a welcomed development in the church as attaining orgasm will be added to the numerous prayer points awaiting testimonies!
Testimony Time! Testimony time!! "Join me and praise the Lord, I had orgasm yesterday since my nine years marriage!"
Re: Talking About Sex In The Church Vs In The World by greatnaija01: 4:33am On Feb 18, 2018
Institutions exists as Solutions to SPECIFIC things.

Marriage sex talk is not in anyway the business of the CHURCH. Because the CHURCH is to speak only of ONE and from ONE... and that ONE is JESUS CHRIST.

-INNOVATION TO THE GOSPEL CREATES ANARCHY
-CHURCHES BRING COMEDIANS TO ENTERTAIN WHEN THERE IS NO TIME TO SAY NO TIME TO WIN LOST SOULS AND DELIVER THEM FROM THE GATES OF HELL.
- In the book of Corinthians Paul was talking about the communion and ask them to change their greedy attitudes towards it because they must have eaten at home. So also they must have watched comedy at home or had sex at home... Doctors have special consultants and Counselors on sex related matters.

- The HOLYSPIRIT is the HEAD of the CHURCH on earth and He will not TALK about orgasm because Jesus said in JOHN 14, 15 AND 16 that the HOLYGHOST WILL ONLY SPEAK WHAT JESUS HAS SAID AND REMIND US OF IT.

WE MUST SERVE GOD ACCORDING TO HIS TERMS, NOT ACCORDING TO OUR MODERNIZATION

Lots of strange things have entered the church..... and the devil is happy that the CHURCH is now a comic relief than a TEMPLE OF GOD WITH FIRE.

#Save us Lord

FerrytimCharis:
With Valentine just concluded last week and so many programmes for couples and people in a relationship. However a particular programme got my attention "Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage" which is in the soft flyer. There are questions to be asked
1. Is it right for a church to organise this type of programme for her members?
2. What would be the goal of the programme?
3. How will the atmosphere be like looking at the Nigerian Church setting?

I would love people that actually attended the programme to share with us what was said in the programme.

Well, My own sincere opinion.
If Sex can't be taught in church. Members would look else where for sex education. Although in the confinement of young married couples depending on the number of years married.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Lady Needed For A Roommate / If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help / Faith Is All We Need But What Is Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.