Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA (6688 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Best Wild Positions She Loves So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Naijabash(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2018
She said if any man could get her the iPhone 8, she would treat him to a rather special $*x position

Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of iPhone - WATCH >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/01/20/6-groups-of-people-most-likely-to-contract-hiv-in-nigeria-health-agency/

Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of iPhone - WATCH >>> https://naijabizcom.com/2018/01/20/6-groups-of-people-most-likely-to-contract-hiv-in-nigeria-health-agency/

Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by konkonbilo(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2018
grin kiss
OP abeg help me ask her what if nah infinix hot note I won offer her which kind sexx position she go give me angry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by mikejj(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2018
grin this one life don near shutdan level

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
EEDIOT.....
ordinary phone... that can't enable you reach your lost loved ones.....

Come, take mine, you hollow creature....
In the US, such phones can be used by anyone..., irrespective of your job description or status.
U don't need to expose your ASSS to undesirable smelting......

Poverty is a systemic disease

Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Innobee99(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
What position will u give me for Sagem T421?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Naijabash(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Naijabash(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by ibori1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Innobee99:
What position will u give me for Sagem T421?
You'll only insert the tip. grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by donstan18: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
You'll only insert the tip. grin

How on earth did you manage to dig out this thread?

***** Modified***

I then didn't see the last two persons that commented before you.
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

How on earth did you manage to dig out this thread?

***** Modified***

I then didn't see the last two persons that commented before you.
If you're not seeing, you've a problem with comprehension. grin SMH.
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by donstan18: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
If you're not seeing, you've a problem with comprehension. grin SMH.

Beta fool grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Beta fool grin grin
Sachet mugu! grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by donstan18: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Sachet mugu! grin

That's my baby kiss

You dn dey get sense small small grin grin If na before, you go vex begin curse my mama grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

That's my baby kiss

You dn dey get sense small small grin grin If na before, you go vex begin curse my mama grin
Aren't you seeking for sympathy now? I could only mention your mama when you make a sweeping generalisation.
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by donstan18: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
Aren't you seeking for sympathy now? I could only mention your mama when you make a sweeping generalisation.
And you think it'll stop me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

And you think it'll stop me cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, it won't stop you 'cause I realised you're brazenly foolish. grin
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by donstan18: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
No, it won't stop you 'cause I realised you're brazenly foolish. grin

Why won't I be foolish when I don't worship you ladies grin grin Slowpokes who loves to be chased around. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

Why won't I be foolish when I don't worship you ladies grin grin Slowpokes who loves to be chased around. cheesy cheesy
At the end of the day, you'll still find solace in a vagina. Keep lying to yourself!

Resident alpha males.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by donstan18: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
kimbraa:
At the end of the day, you'll still find solace in a vagina. Keep lying to yourself!

Resident alpha males.

With less stress, I'll find in yours lipsrsealed
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
donstan18:

With less stress, I'll find in yours lipsrsealed
Alright. cheesy
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Naijabash(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
,,.;'
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Naijabash(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
/m,./
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by MissRaine69(f): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Slay queen or prostitute? If you are being paid be it in cash or kind what does that make you?
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Naijabash(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
,,, ..
Re: Slay Queen Shows The Type Of S*x Positions She Offer For Each Type Of Iphone -WA by Lordbooster(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
Damn she nasty and naughty o...don't forget to checkout my signature gat some 18+ stuff

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! / JOIN! Nigerian Girls Are Beautiful Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.