Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! (6700 Views)

Sad Truth: Religious Leaders Fvcks More Pussy Than You Can Imagine !!! / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2022
grin

In my next life, I will also like to be a proffessional photographer... chai !!!

Nairaland photographers abeg share some of your experience with us naaah... una dey enjoy oooo !!! grin

Una dey see a lot of good things !!!grin

4 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by floss(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2022
So pvssy is what motivates you....I pity you, as a young man, making more money should be your motivation and not some piece of Pomo .... except if it's a gold customized Ferrari pvssy .

27 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Angrygoat: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Odeh. Young odeh of 23 years or so daft mindset,daft thinking. Odeh. So u will snap for them,Bleep them den dem go pay u abi. U are daft

9 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by SultanOfPuna: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by nightfox01(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Not as you think OP dey will tell you angry
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Afrobasic(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

In my next life, I will also like to be a proffessional photographer... chai !!!

Nairaland photographers abeg share some of your experience with us naaah... una dey enjoy oooo !!! grin

So, you're telling us that if you're granted one wish, you'll pick coming as a broke ass photographer ? Just cause of those walking liabilities with smelly genitals

Some of you simps are so foolish. It is sad, you've got no one around you to tell you. sad

15 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by tnerro1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Some people dey this life sha
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
tnerro1:
Some people dey this life sha

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Afrobasic:

So, you're telling us that if you're granted one wish, you'll pick coming as a broke ass photographer ? Just cause of those walking liabilities with smelly genitals

Some of you simps are so foolish. It is sad, you've got no one around you to tell you. sad

2 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Angrygoat:
Odeh. Young odeh of 23 years or so daft mindset,daft thinking. Odeh. So u will snap for them,Bleep them den dem go pay u abi. U are daft

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
floss:
So pvssy is what motivates you....I pity you, as a young man, making more money should be your motivation and not some piece of Pomo .... except if it's a gold customized Ferrari pvssy .

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Tegabadguy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
you think so abi
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
OP talking thrash
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Rexymania(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
You be fool! Pussy na food? Idiot... Something wet go tire you. Mtcheew
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Prettygirl200(f): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Afrobasic:

Are u trying to tell us that your mother at home possess these same smelly genitals? No wonder your head stinks bc it came out of a rotten pussy. Indeed u are an alpha male

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Foodie1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Are u trying to tell us that your mother at home possess these same smelly genitals? No wonder your head stinks bc it came out of a rotten pussy. Indeed u are an alpha male
why insult his mother, if you are pained, why not face him directly, the old woman no do you anything o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Prettygirl200(f): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Foodie1:
why insult his mother, if you are pained, why not face him directly, the old woman no do you anything o
I am not pained but saying such awfull words about women when his mother nd sisters are women, doesn't it look odd? He bleeps women, he was given birth to by a woman nd to make the whole matter worst his stinky head came out of the pussy of a woman, so why is he being stupid? All these broke redpillere think u insulting their mothers at home makes them Alpha male too too pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Idonweak: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
I'm a photographer bro.Your assertion Is not true

2 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Foodie1:
The way you people cry when they apply the same laws that you've propounded on women to your mothers is quite funny. He said women are walking liabilities with smelling pvssy. Isn't his mother a woman? gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by blingxx(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

My photography career is still moving forward tho grin I'm already saving money for a DSLR camera
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by blingxx(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
floss:

Who told you they is no money in Photography Do you know how much guys charge for photoshoot nowadays cheesy most guys even upgrade to photo editing and so many things you can do with your camera depending on how creative you are
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Goldmaxx(f): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

In your next life?
Is it too late now?
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by horlahwaley(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Afrobasic:

you roasted the OP. your vawulence level is not from this planet shocked cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by LikeAking: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

Unless you want to be a poor photographer
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Generalwoodz(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
This gal went to ijebu ode and decided to snap some cool shots, and as fate would have it she got fuccked by a giant tribal marked and moon-face photographer.
As the Hausas would say she ate the leg of a dog. So, She's been to Kafanchan, gwagwalada, Arochukwu and ekosodin. And you guessed correctly. The Nikon brandishing photographers all bleeped her badly. And not nicely core reason why she's cussing her mother and sisters.
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by floss(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
blingxx:

Who told you they is no money in Photography Do you know how much guys charge for photoshoot nowadays cheesy most guys even upgrade to photo editing and so many things you can do with your camera depending on how creative you are

Read my write up, I never looked down on photography as a means to an end, it's a nice career and something one can make a living from but the reason for going into that is what I'm talking about.... what's your motivation?

Answer: Pvssy

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Are you serious or you just wan whine person?

Why do people like saying wrong things just to push someone inside hole?
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Prettygirl200(f): 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Generalwoodz:
This gal went to ijebu ode and decided to snap some cool shots, and as fate would have it she got fuccked by a giant tribal marked and moon-face photographer.
As the Hausas would say she ate the leg of a dog. So, She's been to Kafanchan, gwagwalada, Arochukwu and ekosodin. And you guessed correctly. The Nikon brandishing photographers all bleeped her badly. And not nicely core reason why she's cussing her mother and sisters.
Oga rest that stinky head that came out of a rotten pussy, bc your writeup has zero sense, no offense

1 Like

Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Prettygirl200(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The way you people cry when they apply the same laws that you've propounded on women to your mothers is quite funny. He said women are walking liabilities with smelling pvssy. Isn't his mother a woman? gringrin
I tire oooo stupid fools
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Generalwoodz(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Oga rest that stinky head that came out of a rotten pussy, bc your writeup has zero sense, no offense
grin tongue tongue Cry me a River
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Prettygirl200(f): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Generalwoodz:
grin tongue tongue Cry me a River
Shut up!! E pain u, stinky head!!! tongue tongue
Re: Male Photographers Have Easy Access To Pussy Than Anyone In The World !!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
Gym instructor nko sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had My First Sex At 32. Last Night 31/10/2022. / Why Do Most Ladies Barb And Tints Their Heirs Nowadays Pic / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.