Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,293 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? (8543 Views)

List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" / GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by dkingsgirl(f): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2007
Naija intresting country, you can never be bored news wise

Yar'adua don die
Yar'adua don die?
Yar'adua never die
Yar'adua never die?

the news is changing per minute
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2007
He is dead and we would have been buried with his rule. Nigerians wake up against these impositions. These people are after protecting their loots period. Who is convincing Nigerians?? No good Hospitals to treat these fools?? God is watching politicians and PDP.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2007
I'm loving this! Maybe Yar Adua's colleagues will wake up to the need to revamp our hospitals and pay our doctors. If they had done their duty rather than gallivanting around in the name of presidential campaign he wouldnt have needed to fly out to Germany for emergency treatment that he could have easily gotten at the national hospital in abuja.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Tobiegal(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2007
I wonder when the news would be made public, dis is because, his religion would require that he be buried today according to islamic injuction,

I cant wait to hear what Obj. n his gang wld say, maduekwe had 2 drink a glass of water before announcing that he was flown out of the country, mayb he wld need to take a drum before he faces the press again, undecided

But realy, Nigeria is full of intrigues, dere's neva a dull moment grin
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2007
Naija na wa. Na today i wish i was in Lagos to see the shame on the faces of OBJ, Maduekwe and the idiots in the PDP.

OBJ once said the Yar Adua presidency was a matter of Do-or-Die, thankfully Yar Adua chose to die. Now we can vote for someone else.

Jonathan Goodluck, your papa give you better name!
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by shutmouth(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
If they had done their duty rather than gallivanting around in the name of presidential campaign he wouldnt have needed to fly out to Germany for emergency treatment that he could have easily gotten at the national hospital in abuja.

Obama or Clinton will be rushed to Abuja hospital when they collapse grin grin grin
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by 4Play(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2007
He is Alive!He is Alive!
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Hugoboi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2007
@ 4play

Are u an atheist< The due is dead and thats it
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2007
lai lai, make the guy no dey alive o! shocked
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by belloti(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yaradua is alive but then its a sign of things to come. One day the stresss would be too much for him to bear. Tommorrow is the dealine for replacement of candidates, we in the north expect some kind of substitution right now.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Tobiegal(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2007
shutmouth:

Obama or Clinton will be rushed to Abuja hospital when they collapse grin grin grin

shutty, dis is so funnnnnnnnnnie grin Clinton in Abuja Hospital, haba?!

davidylan:

OBJ once said the Yar Adua presidency was a matter of Do-or-Die, thankfully Yar Adua chose to die. Now we can vote for someone else.

Jonathan Goodluck, your papa give you better name!

Nah, dont think his dad tot he wld ever go dis far wen he was brought up in d creeks of bayelsa, however, it wld have realy paid him if only his 'late' flag-bearer had waited to sit in aso rock before joining his predecessors at the great beyond,

it would ave meant dat goodluck wld become president, just like he became governor, hum, i smell a rat somewhere, only dat its been cleaned up unknowingly.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by shutmouth(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2007
Nice Game Yar´Ádua, Played well. grin grin grin grin

This would make him more popular.

It could be a political strategy to take the shine off Atiku

In politics anything is possible
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Blow(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2007
Why is this man so hated!

I dont know why some of us here
are so callous

Being happy because something bad
happened to Yar'Adua - a contender
for Nigeria President!

His death has not being confirmed
and some of you are here doing
the burial rite.
Haba! wetin now! Thats shameful
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by ugodaniel(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2007
eehhmmm, still waiting for my source at the presidency, then i'll give you peole OBJ's original script
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by ugodaniel(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2007
BREAKING NEWS YARADUA IS ALIVE

Info just got in to the ISS headquarters which has also been connveyed to BBC News

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6427577.stm
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by abdkabir(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2007
@Last

Thank God! He's Alive.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by shutmouth(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
ECHO!!! Thank God! He's Alive.

Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by ugodaniel(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2007
@SHUTMOUTH, how far now, you still dey here? undecided
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by canachy(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar'adua should not die now because he has done nothing wrong. However, he cannot be the president of Nigeria whether he is dead or alive. I hope that is a fake news
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by abdkabir(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yaradua is Alive. Abeg Fashi all those rumours.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by klex(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
Is he dead?
Is he alive?
Thats the million dollar question.

Whichever way the script plays, the sure thing here is that once again Nigerians are being shortchanged. Why would obj impose a sickly person and a political neophyte as the pdp candidates for the presidential elections, even where there existed stellar presidential material in the fold of contestants? If indeed there is no sinister undertone, then the man is simply not fit to hold public office cos in naija candidates dont really campaign unlike yankee.

If indeed the man is alive, it is my prayer that some pple are not flying a kite just to test our disposition before they carry out the real thing. We all know that the pdp is a "nest of killers" so nobody is safe. Yaradua had better beware before he is given the infamous cup of "abuja tea"  which was also given to mko of blessed memory.

My people, the time is now, we need to be vigilant to guard our collective inheritance from rapacious wolves like obj, the man must go on 29th may the matter is simply not negotiable or else we must make the country ungovernable by civil disobedience. The election must hold and and we shld use our best efforts to prevent corruption of the electoral process.

Just imagine wat would have happened to southerners living in the north if northerners start to say that obj (yorubas) killed yaradua? ur guess is as good as mine

May God help us!
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by slimghost(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
HA! so Yar'adua is dead. may his soul rest in piss.
   So this P D P guys are mortals? wonders shall never end.may tomorrow be the turns of OBJ,Ali,Anenih and Bode George in Jesus  name, amen smiley
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Mystique(f): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2007
BREAKING NEWS: Yaradua passed on in the wee hours of this morning, but came back to life after OBJ gave him two dirty slaps. . . . cool cool
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2007
This is a lie, the man was at a reception held for him yesterday in Ikeja. He may have challenges with his health but he hasn't gone into coma yet, lots of people are moving around with one sickness or the other under management that is not to say a more fit person shouldn't have gone for the job.

And you slept with him too.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Roxxy: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2007
u know wat PDP means- People Decieving People. Wat is actually going on backstage?
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by donjazzie(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2007
i've been hearing the rumours out here that yar'dua is dead but can't really confirm but did i hear someone say stella passed on in germany.hell naw.for the record she passed on i spain.abeg.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by abdkabir(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by dkingsgirl(f): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
intrigue! thrilling!! Suspense!!!
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by wiseguy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
Never a dull moment in Naija. I love this country. This is the real reality show. The more you listen, the less you know and the more you look, you won't even see.

I bow for naija o.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by 2340(f): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2007
the guy don die jo.

i'd give anything to be a fly on the wall in any of the PDP exec meetings right now!
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
@2340

nO ONE WANT TO BELIEVE HIS DEAD
ME SHA I KNOW HIS DEAD, NOR AM I WISHING DEATH ON HIM
BUT I KNOW FOR THE FACT THE GUY IS DEAD
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by abdkabir(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shettima Ali Monguno Released By His Abductors / Go To U.S. To Clear Yourself, Former Nigerian Ambassador Tells Kashamu / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51