Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? (8405 Views)

List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" / GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
davidylan:

Do you have conclusive proof? There's nothing on the internet for now and there are claims of the BBC interviewing him in Germany.
i got no proof but like i said before a gov son comfirmed that he was dead. and the PDP already confirmed it too
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
When and where did the PDP confirm his death?
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2007
davidylan:

When and where did the PDP confirm his death?
i didn't ask him those question lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and does it matter where or when. the bottom line is the guy is dead
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2007
Umaru's press secretary just issued a statement that he is alive and well. Where do your sources get their reports from?
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2007
davidylan:

Umaru's press secretary just issued a statement that he is alive and well. Where do your sources get their reports from?
everyone are just talking rubbish, what source do they have, at least my sources too is a member of the PDP the man is dead damn
LET THE DEAD MAN HAVE HIS PEACE angry angry
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Shagari2(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2007
@ Shutmouth, Donald Duke ko, Donald Duck ni, hisssssssssss  angry
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by CrazyMan(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
He is Dead.
I heard it this morning Ya'Aduwa has been confirmed dead cry
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2007
which morning? News reports say he is alive and well!
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
crazykid:

He is Dead.
I heard it this morning Ya'Aduwa has been confirmed dead cry
hummmm where did u hear it from
and who are sources
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Shagari2(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2007
Hehe, Omo Eko which one is your own, na you kill am? haba!  grin
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Mamajama(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
stop the rumors he is not dead bingo
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by swing: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2007
grin grin grin
Dead , alive , Dead , Alive
>his dead
<his alive
>his dead
>his alive

well well well , make MR PRESIDENT HIMSELF SAY SOMETHING

i have had reliable source telling me this man his dead too ,but its better to have a visible prove
but the silence of OBJ makes me think there is something FISHY going on , cos i know OBJ won't waste time to talk on this (yardua becoming a president is more personal to him than yardua himself)
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by swing: 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2007
i do not wish him death anyway
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2007
Shagari2:

Hehe, Omo Eko which one is your own, na you kill am? haba!  grin
i can't kill him becos his no use for me
That man is a really sick person

swing:

i do not wish him death anyway
me too
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2007
May God deliver is from the hands of unreliable sources.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2007
davidylan:

May God deliver is from the hands of unreliable sources.
if his not dead like everyone claims y are they not showing his face on his hospital bed that his still alive.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Mamajama(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2007
Na una kill am?
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Icon(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2007
He was just interviewed via phone on NTA Network news. He's not dead
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by swing: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2007
just a little time more , the ACTUAL truth will be out
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2007
Icon:

He was just interviewed via phone on NTA Network news. He's not dead
am not intrested about the phone interview,that one can be fake
what i want to see, his is face on TV that shows us that his still alive and not dead
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by swing: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2007
@ICON
ohh that's good then
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Icon(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2007
Omo Eko:

am not intrested about the phone interview,that one can be fake
what i want to see, his is face on TV that shows us that his still alive and not dead
It was a long interview. I don't think it was fake. That would be taking it too far
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by swing: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2007
wish it could be shown on CNN at least
am nt in town wld ve luv to watch d NTA stuff
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by swing: 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2007
ICON :
can u pls share some of the informations/phone interviews on NTA
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2007
Icon:

It was a long interview. I don't think it was fake. That would be taking it too far
how do we know the interview wasn't tap before he died this morning
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by shakamc(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2007
IMAGINE,WOT IS NTA?IS DAT A STATION,WHY NOT AIT OR CNN,BBC,WHEN ABACHA DIED HOW LONG DID IT TAKE THE SO CALLED NTA TO TELL NIGERIANS THAT THE HEAD OF STATE IS DEAD.IF NOT BECAUSE YAR'ADUA IS NO USE TO INTERNATIONAL STATIONS LIKE CNN,SKY NEWS ANDD BBC,THEY WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIS WHEREABOUT,BUT HE IS NOT POPULAR ENOUGH TO GAIN THAT REGONITION.ANYWAY WE ARE WAITING FOR BABA TO EXPLAIN THE MANSLAUGHTER CUZ THIS MAN WAS ON HIS OWN DEY MANAGE HIS SICKNESS BEFORE BABA TOOK HIM FROM HIS SICK BED TO THE CAMPAIGN STAND NOW THAT THE HAS , I DON'T KNOW IF BABA CAN'T TELL US WOT IS HAPPENING WITH HIS SO CALLED SAINT YARA
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Icon(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2007
Omo Eko:

how do we know the interview wasn't tap before he died this morning

Na wa for Omo Eko o! It was a live interview. Questions were being asked and he was answering. I couldn't get all of it though. There was a question asking about his health, and he said it's OK. Another question about whether he slumped before being taken out, and he said no. Another question was whether it was true that he would be undergoing a surgery before recovery and he said no. The setting was a PDP rally. I could see the PDP people in their attire. The interview was placed on loudspeaker and everyone was hearing it.
@Omo Eko, that would be difficult to fake, why I go do interview when I know say i go die? shocked shocked
@Swing, that was all I could get from the interviews.
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by swing: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2007
@shaka , that is exactly what am talking about , OBJ silence ,
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
@ Icon
NICE JOB cheesy cheesy

@THE TOPIC
AM TELLING YOUR THE MAN IS DEAD lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by swing: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2007
thanks ICON ,
its quite an update
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by Icon(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2007
Meanwhile, there was something else I noticed from the network news. There was some focus on Maryam Babangida and her Better life for rural women , talking about how it's being extended to be Betterlife for African Rural Women and all the good it has done for society. I'm beginning to be skeptical. Why all the focus on Babangida? Why did they not carry the Better Life for Rural Women Story 2 years ago? Why now? I hope some people don't have game plans up their sleeves , cos they'll fail!
Re: Yar'Adua Flown Abroad After Going Into Coma? by OmoEko1(f): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2007
Icon:

Meanwhile, there was something else I noticed from the network news. There was some focus on Maryam Babangida and her Better life for rural women , talking about how it's being extended to be Betterlife for African Rural Women and all the good it has done for society. I'm beginning to be skeptical. Why all the focus on Babangida? Why did they not carry the Better Life for Rural Women Story 2 years ago? Why now? I hope some people don't have game plans up their sleeves , because they'll fail!
hummmmmmm something smell fishy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heard Just Now That MR President Is Very Sick And Possibly Dead ??????? / Senate To Introduce E-legislation To Enhance Debates -ndume / Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.