Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died (3135 Views)

I Now Have All The Things I Didnt Have When She Left... Learn From My Story / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! / Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO @onongayindoda. With this kinda of culture ndilapha , soze mna shame. Plus they won't force me to do it , I would rather they call me names but in the end they will go back to where they come from and live me in peace .

LOL! Ayoshori! But I'm with you on that one. They can go do that pha kwaMsunu! It's just too extra.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Lionessza(f): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL! Ayoshori! But I'm with you on that one. They can go do that pha kwaMsunu! It's just too extra.

Lol, I was even a bit uncomfortable ngale yethu. On that day ndisiwa pha , had to eat that piece of meat eyam alone ( tsiki) . I kinda think zinto zothakathwa grin. Maybe they want you to stick it out by force even when he starts febing on you or treating you like crap . I'm always suspicious of such customs but ke had no choice, them gogos had me surrounded like a dangerous fugitive grin.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I was even a bit uncomfortable ngale yethu. On that day ndisiwa pha , had to eat that piece of meat eyam alone ( tsiki) . I kinda think zinto zothakathwa grin. Maybe they want you to stick it out by force even when he starts febing on you or treating you like crap . I'm always suspicious of such customs but ke had no choice, them gogos had me surrounded like a dangerous fugitive grin.

LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by wingmanII: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
am not frm Igbo in my tribe we don't particle such, so I don't know, ask some Igbo Nairalandlers like Martin0 he can tell u.
Where do you see Igbos practice such? You people just be spreading stupid lies just because you dislike Igbos. When and where did you witness it?
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2018
https:///8ysVpO2WPpG7jEtvbAIYZN

Kindly follow the link above to a Whatsapp group chat, and then join.

Please do not join if you're not presently in Warri. It's for Warri singles to chat and be naughty.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2018
wingmanII:

Where do you see Igbos practice such? You people just be spreading stupid lies just because you dislike Igbos. When and where did you witness it?
well first of all I don't hate igbos my gf shallysgirl is igbo grin second have seen this same particular thing been done to uchenna moda
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Tallesty1(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
am not frm Igbo in my tribe we don't particle such, so I don't know, ask some Igbo Nairalandlers like Martin0 he can tell u.
I am Igbo and I have never witnessed nor heard of where it happened in my state.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by shallysgirl: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
well first of all I don't hate igbos my gf shallysgirl is igbo grin second have seen this same particular thing been done to uchenna moda
Which kind dream be this. Abeg wake up. Nothing concern me concern yoruguy. After throwing insults on my beloved people.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
shallysgirl:
Which kind dream be this. Abeg wake up. Nothing concern me concern yoruguy. After throwing insults on my beloved people.
shallylove am not frm Yoruba that day I was trolling didn't I told u grin
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by owunabastard: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
All this small pikins in Nairaland, who told you Igbos practice such barbaric acts? It is not done anywhere in Igbo land for your information. The OP is just deliberately trying to malign Igbo nation.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one na endtime family.they are more interested in what their late son left behind than being sad about his demise.hmmm!

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Martin0(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I figured that much in your initial comment. I just thought that maybe you have an idea.

Marty, for the why now?
So shocking

can I help you?grin
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

can I help you?grin

Why are widows made to do that?
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Martin0(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why are widows made to do that?

see am aware of these things but see I don't believe in traditional tinz, so maybe they ve a reason to that, as for me if anybody try that to my wife or sis am gonna blow off their brains.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

see am aware of these things but see I don't believe in traditional tinz, so maybe they ve a reason to that, as for me if anybody try that to my wife or sis am gonna blow off their brains.

Ok. So you also don't know why? I'm not asking to be critical, if that's why you're shucking & jiving tongue I'm just curious. But never mind.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Martin0(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok. So you also don't know why? I'm not asking to be critical, if that's why you're shucking & jiving tongue I'm just curious. But never mind.

hmm OK ooogrin

to me i don't see any reason to such tinZ

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
After reading this i noticed 2 things, 1, the OP does not like Igbos, because nobody forces anybody to drink water of a deceased, for instance my dad is late but nobody asked my mum to sleep with my dad's corpse or drink water of his corpse.

Secondly, that guy might have committed a secret offense to his family members, who knows if he wanted to use any of his family member for rituals and died on that process when they found out, hence no chill from his family members. Am just thinking aloud !!
yeah right, stop trying to justify your culture that is baptized in greed
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
wingmanII:

they have started wailing o! No wonder igbo babes prefer to marry yoruba men.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by wingmanII: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:
they have started wailing o! No wonder igbo babes prefer to marry yoruba men.
Hahahaha hahaha. Huge joke. Deluded thing! Igbo girls ONLY marry Yorubas or other tribes when Igbo men are not forthcoming.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
wingmanII:

Hahahaha hahaha. Huge joke. Deluded thing! Igbo girls ONLY marry Yorubas or other tribes when Igbo men are not forthcoming.
puhlease, your tribe has been playing the victim card for decades, where is your so called schizophrenic masquerading as a savior to the pipe dream that is biafra called NNAMDI KANU
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
wingmanII:

Any igbo woman that marries a yoruba man is smart, she has been freed from the bondage that is her culture, but then smartness hasn't really a trait carried by the igbos, has it, since igbo men like their wives, yellow and dumb so she can manage the home

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Don’t Clean Your Lady After Sex You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself - Joro / +18: This Is The Best Time to Do It Raw [Picture] / Who Cheats Most In A Relationship.the Guys: Or The Ladies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.