Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer (38511 Views)

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by guruphytha(m): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
For her mind she's creative

mtcheeew

if am the guy I will gladly eat the cake and woo her again. Let her bake for me again. Na she go suffer am
better talk my brother
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by metroid(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
She got talents though grin
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Just2million(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
divinehand2003:
Why waste money and precious time in trying to spell NO to interested guys?

Fish brains everywhere!!!!

Oga relax, it's market strategy.. the whole school now knows she bakes cake.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
I love the girl

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by americanson: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunexy:
grin...perhaps that 300level guy is super broke
grin
a landmark university student BROKE? bros, u don see those kids? Just take a walk into Covenant Uni (owned by same LandMark Owner) for example and see the way they live... one of them was even sending 50K to her boyfriend. They are balling bro. Leave story.

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by LegitBoy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunexy:

Mr class5...my point is that not everybody in a private is so boxed up...perhaps she considers him broke cuz she has more than him
So it is only on financial ground a girl can reject a man? Please don't let your background limits you because it is obvious you're a huge complex you are dealing with. Who told you the girl isn't financially buoyant? I hope girls won't be using you when you finally make some cash.
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by id4sho(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Culin:
Saw this post on IG. I think I'll start asking random people out, just so they can reply me with a cake cheesy
am available �
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by americanson: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
divinehand2003:

They have the money bro... and serious money. Their counterparts in Covenant Uni sent money to her boyfriend from school. Guess how much? 50,000 naira. grin grin
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by KrystosCJ(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mimicking Bob's Marley's song Redemption Song

Emancipate your self from boyfriend slavery
None but your NO can free your own mind
This guy that is in 300 Level
Bake him a cake and say NO

Won't you help him think
Cos you're not an olosho
Bake him a cake and just say NO
Rejection Cake [X2]
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
divinehand2003:

Ladies are like that. after they have used all guys coming to woo them make yanga.
They will now become a problem to the pastor going for prayer to find husband at age 40.

smh

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Emmyskul(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
money is speaking
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Mofe72: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecidedShe obviously just ordered for the cake..
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Mofe72: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

A private university student?

Yes, even in Covenant, people are broke sometimes
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by PRINCEVICKEY: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
BY THE TIME SHE WILL GET L;IKE 200 WOOER....THEN HER POCKET MONEY MIGHT HAVE FINISH THEN ....... LOW IQ DEY WORRY HER..... I TRUST NAIJA GUY ....ANOTHER WILL STILL GO IN OTHER TO GET ANOTHER NO CAKE
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by dojnr4real: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
GloriaNinja:
THAT WILL PAIN THE GUY O BUT SERIOUSLY SOME GUY JUST DON'T LIKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, THEY WILL KEEP WOOING TILL THEY WOO OUT THEIR Life
grin
GloriaNinja:
THAT WILL PAIN THE GUY O BUT SERIOUSLY SOME GUY JUST DON'T LIKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, THEY WILL KEEP WOOING TILL THEY WOO OUT THEIR Life
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Lomprico2: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Who chop d cake? She or her wooer?
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Orpe7(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
100level!
U wan scatter her life abi
Dey find fresh fish to quickly enlarge her kpetus!
Bad niggar grin
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Culin(f): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
id4sho:
am available �
Am I going to get a rejection cake? cheesy
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Belafonte(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shiloh 2025 and her type will be at the front rolling on the ground and praying to God for even an uneducated man to smile at her. She should keep it up.
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by KingCassy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
She has all the time to bake cake just to say no?? Landmark uni students have this kinda time

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Moinoni123(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
A private university student?
It is possible. Infact, very possible
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Moinoni123(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
HeWrites:
A report currently going viral online is that of a 100 level Landmark University student, who took turning down wooing to the next level!

According to the reports going round on social media, the 100 level student, who’s apparently still a fresher and is yet to see any academic results, decided to be creative with how she turned down a relationship offer from her wooer, a 300 level student of the school.

The lady literally baked her reply on a cake and everyone can’t keep calm after seeing it. It’s said that the gentleman was laughed to scorn by his hostel mates after they saw her reply.

See below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/female-student-of-landmark-university-baked-a-cake-to-say-no-to-a-potential-boyfriend.html

Anita Baker is that you?
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
oluoni:
She'll bake the cake to beg for husband later when she's 38 and no husband is forthcoming.. Shebi she get talent ni
its not by force for a lady to say yes to all toaster nacheesy. Might be she's not just attracted to the guy.
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by id4sho(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2018
Culin:

Am I going to get a rejection cake? cheesy
Lolhahaha, damsel if you give me cake .u Don hep me ,am going to be famous. please do d needful

1 Like

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by bobbygkmc(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2018
Totally unnecessary but I will love the free cake!!
Hopefully the cake won't be as horrible as this style of response.

HeWrites:
A report currently going viral online is that of a 100 level Landmark University student, who took turning down wooing to the next level!

According to the reports going round on social media, the 100 level student, who’s apparently still a fresher and is yet to see any academic results, decided to be creative with how she turned down a relationship offer from her wooer, a 300 level student of the school.

The lady literally baked her reply on a cake and everyone can’t keep calm after seeing it. It’s said that the gentleman was laughed to scorn by his hostel mates after they saw her reply.

See below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/female-student-of-landmark-university-baked-a-cake-to-say-no-to-a-potential-boyfriend.html

Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by tk4rd: 2:46am On Feb 21, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
For her mind she's creative

mtcheeew

if am the guy I will gladly eat the cake and woo her again. Let her bake for me again. Na she go suffer am
My first thoughts
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by GloriaNinja(f): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
Jayson1:
Can you bake a cake for me?
nope
Re: Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer by Law4(m): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sunexy:
grin...perhaps that 300level guy is super broke
grin

As in extraordinary broke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.