Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. (16084 Views)

Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists. / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Daewang:

Your gorilla tribe is too insignificant to even notice. Aren't you a yoruba person? You are already a bastard by nature. Better go and hold that your ugly prostitute mother and ask her which roadside madman masturbated into her smelling pussy to produce a miserable retarded gorilla like you.
Pained mufu, go and eat the human flesh you know how to eat.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Daewang:

Ozu nwuru anwu all your forests are for skull mining. In Igbo land our forests are for recreation. Just take a look at your soka evil forest. Go to Ikorodu now nobody's head is safe again. Even your fathers are harvesting your heads for rituals. Tufiakwa. What a cursed species.
Eyan clifford orji grin

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Odkosh:
Pained mufu, go and eat the human flesh you know how to eat.

Frustrated gorilla have you harvested someone's head today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Odkosh:
Eyan clifford orji grin

Ndi baddo. Make sure you behead everyone in your land grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Chemcrown: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Guestlander:

Temporarily surrendered indeed.
Omo, I laughed when I read that line oooooooo
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by mcquin(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Daewang:

Go and tell that to your ugly agbo seller woman that gave birth on the road side in the east because she is too wretched and poor to afford hospital. She created an eyesore and pollution in our land and I blame the Igbo women who helped her deliver. If I was there I would have butchered the dirty thing and her disgusting baby.

Read those words you wrote while looking in the mirror. How can a sane person who probably will be in church on Sunday write that.

What have you all turned into? Men it's disgusting. Argue that with your Chi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
mcquin:

Read those words you wrote while looking in the mirror. How can a sane person who probably will be in church on Sunday write that.

What have you all turned into? Men it's disgusting. Argue that with your Chi.

Coming from a notorious Igbo hater who saw nothing wrong in hatred to Igbos. You are a hypocrite and you can keep deceiving yourself by going to church because you definitely cannot deceive God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by mcquin(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Daewang:

Coming from a notorious Igbo hater who saw nothing wrong in hatred to Igbos. You are a hypocrite and you can keep deceiving yourself by going to church because you definitely cannot deceive God.
You are funny. How does supporting Buhari mean one hates Igbos? Don't Buhari have supporters in Igbo land?
And why should I hate Igbos, do my life revolve around them? I go about my daily life dealing with various pet without asking who is Igbo or not.

My nephew and nieces are Igbo. What really us your point?
You may disagree with someone in politics, but it's no license to sound less a human being. Disappointed in both you and the Yorubas extremist like you in this forum. You lots are different faces of same coin. Don't lose your humanity mate. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 1:45am On Feb 22, 2018
mcquin:

You are funny. How does supporting Buhari mean one hates Igbos? Don't Buhari have supporters in Igbo land?
And why should I hate Igbos, do my life revolve around them? I go about my daily life dealing with various pet without asking who is Igbo or not.

My nephew and nieces are Igbo. What really us your point?
You may disagree with someone in politics, but it's no license to sound less a human being. Disappointed in both you and the Yorubas extremist like you in this forum. You lots are different faces of same coin. Don't lose your humanity mate. Thank you.

Stop being a hypocrite. Have you ever condemned the hatred from yorubas towards Igbos on this forum? I didn't lose my humanity. There is nothing wrong in hating those who hate you. It is called self preservation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ovamboland(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Gbam

This bastards want to bury our history and expect us to heal

Most of us didn't witness the Biafra war but there is still a pain in our hearts that our people were murdered gruesomely and yet the history is not been taught.

They executed our scientists and innovators during and after the war. Uptill today machineries and bombs that were designed by biafrans can't be made in Nigeria today.

This fools want to bury and hide the atrocities they committed against biafrans and humanity.

They are and will still pay for it
They will never bury our ideology

My children unborn must know about Biafra

We will be fully recognized as biafrans someday and no amount if death nor intimidation will stop us.

Imagine if Biafra was successful then; by now we would have been miles ahead of this shit hole called Nigeria

A cursory look at the level of development of the 5 SE states gives a glimpse of what Biafra would have been if successfully established. We are sure to have a nasty refugee problem on our hands by now.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Daewang:

Your gorilla tribe is too insignificant to even notice. Aren't you a yoruba person? You are already a bastard by nature. Better go and hold that your ugly prostitute mother and ask her which roadside madman masturbated into her smelling pussy to produce a miserable retarded gorilla like you.
Incoherent statement.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Odkosh:
Oloriibu sombody. One of your brothers just sold his day old baby for just 400k, hope that id due to afluence abi. Mumu, no matter how bad it can be for that verteous woman, she cannever think of selling her baby for 10billion, talkless of meangre 400k. That one of yhe difference between us. Hour parent will soon sell you for just 20k.
Chai, you have a bad mouth grin
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ovamboland(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
nkwuocha:

Lol. No mind them.Them think say make to day speak English online. In other to survive and be in a fearful position in this country you must behave like an ANIMAL. The Hausa Fulanis but has got no time for English, they behave violently like animals to get what they want. The igbos understand this language hence their usual battles with the north. The Naija delta militant knows this that's why they are always ready to set the oil blocks ablaze. The tweeter senator can't shake Nigeria. He is just a useless man who happens to be a foolish senator. Until he learns to take off his suit and behave like an animal, then he is an useless as the P IN psychology. The militants understand that Nigeria is not a country that seeks dialogue. If you want to get anything tangible in this country you must learn how to behave like the core north, like a violent animal. Dish back exactly what they dish out and more. If they use underage voting, set the ballot boxes in the entire south ablaze so there will continue to be fresh election and chaos everywhere.

Until there is a breaking news about Nigeria in the entire foreign media, Nigeria can never move forward.

We tried to let this people know but they want to always stick their heads in their butts. They called nnamdi kanu all sort of names for calling this cesspit a Zoo. Yet the president of the best country in the world called Nigeria a Shithole and no damn thing happened. We igbos are like the animals that they are, they know it, they can't dare allow an igbo man be the president. They should try it and see if Nigeria will last half a year!

Them think say na like 1967 when igbos are not prepared. They will be in for a big surprise.

Ojukwu beat his chest more than this and got worsted, he had to run away, he still had something at hand. Kanu did his own and had to run underground but at least he had followers.

But who is this guy that has nothing and no followers making empty threats on NL?
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 1:01am On Feb 23, 2018
wizzakosh:
Incoherent statement.

Stupid reply.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by remedick: 1:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Daewang:

Stop being a hypocrite. Have you ever condemned the hatred from yorubas towards Igbos on this forum? I didn't lose my humanity. There is nothing wrong in hating those who hate you. It is called self preservation.
yorubas don't hate Igbos... Na una for nairaland dey make all these noise. They hate Igbos and yet they marry Igbos....

Abeg go sleep. How many Northerners have married igbo in comparison to Yorubas.

Look at the attached picture here... A Yoruba wearing the igbo attire and an igbo man wearing an aboki attire.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 3:56am On Feb 23, 2018
remedick:
yorubas don't hate Igbos... Na una for nairaland dey make all these noise. They hate Igbos and yet they marry Igbos....

Abeg go sleep. How many Northerners have married igbo in comparison to Yorubas.

Look at the attached picture here... A Yoruba wearing the igbo attire and an igbo man wearing an aboki attire.

When your people were here celebrating the killing of unarmed Igbos you didn't know that was hatred. Abeg get the Bleep off my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Enigma1000: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
These Yorubas are funny. In 2015 when Buhari was their candidate, it was change! Change! Change!

They bragged about how they were the king makers

Now that Buhari has shown them that he is even more clueless than GEJ, they are now looking for "Southern Unity"

The same unity they did not care about in 2015 when GEJ was the candidate of the SE/SS.

They stabbed their Southern comrades in the back in favour of the North.

Now that 2019 is around the corner, they have remembered Southern unity?

The day Igbos and Yorubas are no longer in one country will be the best thing for us Igbos
God punish you. When the Yorubas voted massively in 2011, what did they get in returns. We were called names for making our choice in 2015. The problem with you Igbo is that you don't respect others opinions

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by MrNigeria2018: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2018
nkwuocha:

It's already befalling them sister. It's now happening in Edo. I watched a video of them complaining about herdsmen and crying the other day. They will feel the pain. Every tribe that worked against the BIAFRA will feel it. To hell with the presidency!!! Fuccck any igbo man that tries it. I rather vote other southerners.

The other day my father was saying a retired Edo ex military old man while drinking was confessing that during the war, any igbo lady that refuses to sleep with him, he put a gun on her vagina then shoots her to death.Edo man ooo. My father being an igbo man came home that day shaking his head. He told us this in December and I wonder what will make an old military man reveal such during an Estate meeting amongst other residents during refreshment . This people will pay for their crimes.

I have no remorse whatsoever for them. No pretence.

I can put it to you that your father is a useless pig

Igbo men are known in the West as gossip mongers and liars

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by MrNigeria2018: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2018
EternalTruths:

Karma is a bitch.

Every ethnic group that killed Igbos are being slaughtered under the swords of Fulani Terrorists.

Lol

Funny enough, Karma is catching up with your useless Igbo people cod the same herders have killed more Igbos in recent years than Yorubas

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Purehuman(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2018
All these emotional igbo idiots making comments here. I hope you are old enough to think with your head. You talk more from your stomach than your brains. No wonder you do not exude leadership qualities. Even when you are rebuking someone, you don't know how to limit the words you say.

Little kids with no sense of tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by mcquin(m): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Daewang:

More like protecting an overbloated ego than self-preservation. And from the post you quoted you'd observe I cautioned both sides and expressed my disappointment.

The thread in itself shows dispassionately an unbiased fellow. Both sides are enjoined to work together as the rest of the South look to them.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
mcquin:

More like protecting an overbloated ego than self-preservation. And from the post you quoted you'd observe I cautioned both sides and expressed my disappointment.

The thread in itself shows dispassionately an unbiased fellow. Both sides are enjoined to work together as the rest of the South look to them.

Are you sensible at all? Where does ego come in here? If you suddenly learn a new word (ego) does that mean you have to throw it about without sense? You have never condemned actions of yorubas on this forum and that's hypocritical. You look to your own ethnic group as Igbos are not whatever you are doing. We stand alone.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by mcquin(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Daewang:

Are you sensible at all? Where does ego come in here? If you suddenly learn a new word (ego) does that mean you have to throw it about without sense? You have never condemned actions of yorubas on this forum and that's hypocritical. You look to your own ethnic group as Igbos are not whatever you are doing. We stand alone.
Your opinion is respected. It's yours. My rationality however shouldn't also be questioned, it's mine.
I maintain the issue of both sides coming here to throw insults around without conceding or admitting short-comings, is one of boastful pride(chosen carefully, as you hate the word "ego" ) and not and self-preservation rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Daewang: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
mcquin:

Your opinion is respected. It's yours. My rationality however shouldn't also be questioned, it's mine.
I maintain the issue of both sides coming here to throw insults around without conceding or admitting short-comings, is one of boastful pride(chosen carefully, as you hate the word "ego" ) and not and self-preservation rhetoric.

You should preach this sermon to your yoruba friends. As for us Igbos we will treat people exactly how they treat us (deterrence and self preservation).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Muhammad Sani-Bello Defects To APC In Kaduna / How To Know A Programmed Or Manipulated Card Reader.... / Tinubu Lauds Prof Hippolite Amadi For Winning Nigeria Prize For Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.