Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. (16069 Views)

Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists. / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by mcquin(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

He may well be a Yoruba boy. This people will never stop amazing me. It's possible he is an imposter. But then there are many Efiks and ibibio who are short sighted silly. I have argued with a couple of them offline too. They are peaceful but mediocrity won't let them see beyond their noses. Tinapa calabar is now a shadow of itself, federal politics as usual. They want to follow other tribes to abuse the igbos,i find that laughable. Again, I rather vote a rebellious akwa ibomite wey no go school AT ALL than an educated northerner.
Good you agree not everyone that voted against Jonathan is Yoruba as there are Efik too, and if you want to test my identity, you are welcome. Go to Calabar Municipality L.G.A and find out Macqueen Ansa from Ikot-Ansa, my place of origin identification certificate will be given you.

That said Tinapa failed because of bad leadership. Liyel Iboje refused to see it true. Put an Ambode there, or Duke again and Tinapa would have survived. Leadership crisis is a Nigerian problem, politics aside.

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Guy yen ni problem! embarassed
Osun mi. That is unlike Yoruba. The only fool that brought that nonsense 'southern unity' has been Fani kayode. Most Yorubas don't want anything to do with ibos! We don't even like them! Some people need to be E-slapped; especially the person that opened this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Shawnnn01: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:
The reason for this thread has since been defeated. We are repeating the exact same thing the thread seeks to cure.

Nairaland shouldn't just be about Igbo/Yoruba hate. Not everyone that voted against Jonathan is wrong. If you read through my write-up, I stated that I am Efik and same can be tested. There are persons scattered across the country who supported Buhari other than the Yorubas.

I concede Buhari isn't right now the best choice, but many of us were left with no choice. Now if we decide to go on hating and do not make the choice of working together, we all will have ourselves to blame, and no one should then lay the blame at the feet of any one tribe.

God as forsaken you. It is Amahadioha that will destroy your entire lineage n heritage for opening a thread to plead for unity of Yoruba n Igbo.

It shall never be well with you and your entire household. Ogun kill. You shall never do well till eternity. To all Igbo you all should proceed to hell with any Yoruba that beg you to unite with Yoruba. It shall not be well with your entire tribe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:

Good you agree not everyone that voted against Jonathan is Yoruba as there are Efik too, and if you want to test my identity, you are welcome. Go to Calabar Municipality L.G.A and find out Macqueen Ansa from Ikot-Ansa, my place of origin identification certificate will be given you.

Thatx. Liyel Iboje refused to see it true. Put an Ambode there, or Duke again and Tinapa would have survived. Leadership crisis is a Nigerian problem, politics aside.

If you say Tinapa failed because of bad leadership, then I can assure you that you're unconsciously ignorant of the politics behind it. You will soon learn if you ask questions and get answers from the right people.Dont blame the management, blame those behind the scenes, they want it that way. Ask questions, I repeat.

That being said, You can't talk about leadership without politics. Those two are like water and source, like siemese twins. You may be an Efik man, but it shouldn't stop you from voting Your Own person even if his party is unknown. Like I said, Nigerian politics is not for the educated but for those who are ready to play the ethnic card.Its better to cast your vote on an unpopular ethnic brother than a popular northerner.

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

I concur brother!
That's why I feel no sorry for the MB. They have scores to settle with history.

Wow.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shawnnn01:

God as forsaken you. It is Amahadioha that will destroy your entire lineage n heritage for opening a thread to plead for unity of Yoruba n Igbo.

It shall never be well with you and your entire household. Ogun kill. You shall never do well till entirenity. To all Igbo you all should proceed to hell with any Yoruba to beg you to unity with Yoruba. It shall not be well with your entire tribe.

It's AMADIOHA!
LMAO.
unity my foot! Don't mind that calabar man. This zoo must be dismembered.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Wow.

No remorse whatsoever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by mcquin(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

If you say Tinapa failed because of bad leadership, then I can assure you that you're unconsciously ignorant of the politics behind it. You will soon learn if you ask questions and get answers from the right people.Dont blame the management, blame those behind the scenes, they want it that way. Ask questions, I repeat.

That being said, You can't talk about leadership without politics. Those two are like water and source, like siemese twins. You may be an Efik man, but it shouldn't stop you from voting Your Own person even if his party is unknown. Like I said, Nigerian politics is not for the educated but for those who are ready to play the ethnic card.Its better to cast your vote on an unpopular ethnic brother than a popular northerner.
My brother, these are the issues we should be talking about. Nigeria is evolving and we should be at the point of downplaying tribal politics.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:

My brother, these are the issues we should be talking about. Nigeria is evolving and we should be at the point of downplaying tribal politics.

I'm not your brother, seriously speaking. Una dey fucck up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by mcquin(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Both the Igbos and Yorubas on the forum has resorted to throwing insults at me for calling for peace.

It's alright I give up.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

I concur brother!
Grab

Nigeria as a whole has scores to settle with history

Nigeria can never get better
We must disintegrate
And the Fulani herdsmen will surely see to it
What they are doing in middle belt and South West seems to be just the beginning.

We South East need to arm our vigilantes and be ready for any attack whatsoever.

It's obvious Buhari will still win next election especially with underaged voters and foreigners from guinea, Sudan, Chad Niger South Sudan and Cameroon.

South East leaders need to wake up and prepare

They betrayed the aburi accord and waged war on our people after massacring some of our people for being one Nigerians living in various parts of the country as Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Deprofessional(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:
Both the Igbos and Yorubas on the forum has resorted to throwing insults at me for calling for peace.

It's alright I give up.

Dont ever, in your whole life, insult our sensiblity by opening this kind of thread again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

QuotaSystem:

Wow.

nkwuocha:

No remorse whatsoever.

Now I see that you Ibos are just as evil as the killer herdsmen and will do even worse if you had the chance and the balls to attack Benue/Taraba/Plateau people in fulfillment of your bitter vendetta against them.

No wonder Omenkalives, Kyase et al. have never been fooled by your fake empathy from the East. It's all politics geared at using the middlebelt to remove APC which Ibos hate. I feel sorry for middle belters that are being fooled into believing they have allies in the East, not knowing easterners are rejoicing as middle belters are being slaughtered by the rampaging killer herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
oodualover:

Osun mi. That is unlike Yoruba. The only fool that brought that nonsense 'southern unity' has been Fani kayode. Most Yorubas don't want anything to do with ibos! We don't even like them! Some people need to be E-slapped; especially the person that opened this thread
Oshi lo ba awon ''sell out'' yen!

Ki lo kan Yoruba pelu awon alaye baje Igbo!

Yoruba are at most apathetic to any call of ''southern unity'' with the Igbo's. #FACT

Any ''Yoruba'' who says otherwise speaks for himself (if he/she is Yoruba at all.)

We Yoruba's know what we want and how to get it!

PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Grab

Nigeria as a whole has scores to settle with history

Nigeria can never get better
We must disintegrate
And the Fulani herdsmen will surely see to it
What they are doing in middle belt and South West seems to be just the beginning.

We South East need to arm our vigilantes and be ready for any attack whatsoever.

It's obvious Buhari will still win next election especially with underaged voters and foreigners from guinea, Sudan, Chad Niger South Sudan and Cameroon.

South East leaders need to wake up and prepare

They betrayed the aburi accord and waged war on our people after massacring some of our people for being one Nigerians living in various parts of the country as Nigerians

Rwanda has got a national holiday to mourn those died in the civil war. Nigerian politics will never allow igbos to heal. Funny that akwa ibomites are blind to see that the creation of seaports there is like giving the igbos major lift in their affairs.Lagos is swallowing a major amount of money meant for the akwa ibom government.

Them think say them dey do igbos?? Go to APAPA and see Yoruba landlords crying like Wizards without brooms. Expatriates are relocating to VI and other mainland environment. Trailers are everywhere in Lagos packed and causing gridlocks everywhere.Wicked and evil country. We dey count scores,they will surely suffer in the most gruesome way for what happened to biafrans. Left for me, the Fulani should extend their jihad and claim all their lands and women. Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Kyase(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Now I see that you Ibos are just as evil as the killer herdsmen and will do even worse if you had the chance and the balls to attack them in fulfillment of your bitter vendetta against them.

No wonder Omenkalives, Kyase et al. have never been fooled by your fake empathy from the East. It's all politics. I feel sorry for middlebelters that are being fooled into believing they have allies in the East.
now you see
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:

It's alright I give up.

You cannot call for a gang-up based on hatred and expect love to blossom.

Be wiser next time.

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by mcquin(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You cannot call for a gang-up based on hatred and expect love to blossom.

Be wiser next time.
Nobody asked for a gang-up. I just wanted love to lead. The Nigerian media is now too saturated with hate. We forget we lived peaceably one with another 10-15 years ago.

Well I've learnt my lessons. They all can tear one-another to pieces.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Rwanda has got a national holiday to mourn those died in the civil war. Nigerian politics will never allow igbos to heal. Funny that akwa ibomites are blind to see that the creation of seaports there is like giving the igbos major lift in their affairs.Lagos is swallowing a major amount of money meant for the akwa ibom government.

Them think say them dey do igbos?? Go to APAPA and see Yoruba landlords crying like Wizards without brooms. Expatriates are relocating to VI and other mainland environment. Trailers are everywhere in Lagos packed and causing gridlocks everywhere.Wicked and evil country. We dey count scores,they will surely suffer in the most gruesome way for what happened to biafrans. Left for me, the Fulani should extend their jihad and claim all their lands and women. Nonsense!
Gbam

This bastards want to bury our history and expect us to heal

Most of us didn't witness the Biafra war but there is still a pain in our hearts that our people were murdered gruesomely and yet the history is not been taught.

They executed our scientists and innovators during and after the war. Uptill today machineries and bombs that were designed by biafrans can't be made in Nigeria today.

This fools want to bury and hide the atrocities they committed against biafrans and humanity.

They are and will still pay for it
They will never bury our ideology

My children unborn must know about Biafra

We will be fully recognized as biafrans someday and no amount if death nor intimidation will stop us.

Imagine if Biafra was successful then; by now we would have been miles ahead of this shit hole called Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Now I see that you Ibos are just as evil as the killer herdsmen and will do even worse if you had the chance and the balls to attack them in fulfillment of your bitter vendetta against them.

No wonder Omenkalives, Kyase et al. have never been fooled by your fake empathy from the East. It's all politics geared at using the middlebelt to remove APC which Ibos hate. I feel sorry for middle belters that are being fooled into believing they have allies in the East, not knowing easterners are rejoicing as middle belters are being slaughtered by the rampaging killer herdsmen.

The herdsmen unfortunately are more deadlier and evil. We wish we can be half as much evil as they are. I guess the Nigerian government knows how evil we can get if the president gets to us. Give us the presidency at your own peril and watch igbos reduce you lots to dust with all the technological advancements we can buy and build. You're wise I must confess to keep Aso rock far away from our reach.... And I pray it continues that way else Nigeria we be gone in the most gruesome way . Don't underestimate a tribe that can buy and as well build weapons of mass destruction.

As for the MB, they are yet to see nothing. We are not the Fulani killing them so I don't have sympathy for them. The guy you mentioned still supports the blood tasty herdsmen, so why should I feel sorry for his tribe? As far as, I'm concerned I don't feel sorry for a tribe who feels, it's all propaganda. Death to them in their numbers if they so wish!! Who cares!!!

What happened to igbos, in Gboko remains fresh. Infact,i support the extension of the jihad to the MB and benue especially . They will pay dearly for their crimes on BIAFRA, but not from us, but from same tribe they helped to kill us. They will gnash their teeth till the international community interfere just like it happened during the war.

As for the Yorubas, it's already happening. Every score will be settled and this time around we won't lift an ARM to fight. We will watch as you all kill and butcher yourselves to extinction.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by omenkaLives(m): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Now I see that you Ibos are just as evil as the killer herdsmen and will do even worse if you had the chance and the balls to attack Benue/Taraba/Plateau people in fulfillment of your bitter vendetta against them.

You think I don't know what I did puting up that signature?

It is simply to keep reminding any pig who reads my comment i know what devilish minds they have.

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by omenkaLives(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:
The herdsmen unfortunately are more deadlier and evil. We wish we can be half as much evil as they are. I guess the Nigerian government knows how evil we can get if the president gets to us. Give us the presidency at your own peril and watch igbos reduce you lots to dust with all the technological advancements we can buy and build. You're wise I must confess to keep Aso rock far away from our reach.... And I pray it continues that way else Nigeria we be gone. Don't underestimate a tribe that can buy and as well build weapons if mass destruction.

As for the MB, they are yet to see nothing. We are not the Fulani killing them so I don't have sympathy for them. The guy you mentioned still supports the blood tasty herdsmen, so why should I feel sorry for his tribe? As far as, I'm concerned I don't feel sorry for a tribe who feels, it's all propaganda. Death to them in their numbers if they so wish!! Who cares!!!

What happened to finish, in Gboko remains fresh. Infact,i support the extension of the jihad to the MB. They will pay dearly for their crimes on BIAFRA, but not from us, but from same tribe they helped to kill us. They gnash their teeth till the international community interfere.

As for the Yoruba, it's already happening. Every score will be settled and this time around we won't lift an ATM to fight. We will watch as you all kill and butcher yourselves to extinction.
Quoted for future reference.

This is the mindset of an average P.

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Gbam

This bastards want to bury our history and expect us to heal

Most of us didn't witness the Biafra war but there is still a pain in our hearts that our people were murdered gruesomely and yet the history is not been taught.

They executed our scientists and innovators during and after the war. Uptill today machineries and bombs that were designed by biafrans can't be made in Nigeria today.

This fools want to bury and hide the atrocities they committed against biafrans and humanity.

They are and will still pay for it
They will never bury our ideology

My children unborn must know about Biafra

We will be fully recognized as biafrans someday and no amount if death nor intimidation will stop us.

Imagine if Biafra was successful then; by now we would have been miles ahead of this shit hole called Nigeria

Look around you dear, they are beginning to suffer it already. Take a cue at front pages,they are lamenting and setting up Southern unity reconciliation committees. Useless lots.

By the time the Fulani are done with them, them go know say khaki no be leather.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Deprofessional(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
You think I don't know what I did puting up that signature?

It is simply to keep reminding any pig who reads my comment i know what devilish minds they have.

Guy fight your fight. We fought ours.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Deprofessional:

Guy fight your fight. We fought ours.

Simple!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

[s]
The herdsmen unfortunately are more deadlier and evil. We wish we can be half as much evil as they are. I guess the Nigerian government knows how evil we can get if the president gets to us. Give us the presidency at your own peril and watch igbos reduce you lots to dust with all the technological advancements we can buy and build. You're wise I must confess to keep Aso rock far away from our reach.... And I pray it continues that way else Nigeria we be gone. Don't underestimate a tribe that can buy and as well build weapons if mass destruction.

What happened to igbos, in Gboko remains fresh. Infact,i support the extension of the jihad to the MB and benue especially . They will pay dearly for their crimes on BIAFRA, but not from us, but from same tribe they helped to kill us. They will gnash their teeth till the international community interfere just like it happened during the war.

As for the Yorubas, it's already happening. Every score will be settled and this time around we won't lift an ARM to fight. We will watch as you all kill and butcher yourselves to extinction. [/s]

Trash!

You have poured out the contents of your brain for the entire world to see; only a soulless satanic sick mind will see those images of innocent toddlers and women slaughtered and spew the rubbish you did below.

nkwuocha:

nkwuocha:

No remorse whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
Quoted for future reference.

This is the mindset of an average P.

It's better to be a pig alive than to be haunted.BenueBenue that I know??The worthless benue from time immemorial with the worst development.Benue the Shithole of Nigeria? Una Don finish for that side. Make we dey watch. Time go come, Hausa go use una dey carry load.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Trash!

You have poured out the contents of your brain for the entire world to see; only a soulless satanic sick mind will see those images of innocent toddlers and women slaughtered and spew the rubbish you did below.

Akuko ifo! undecided undecided
Buhari that refused to go there is now Saint Gabriel.
Hypocrites. Nigeria on its own is a very wicked and worthless country. The constitution alone is a wicked document filled with demonic schemes to subdue, oppress and subjugate. Listen feller, Nigeria will be consumed by you and your likes and not igbos. You guys will turn that sword to yourselves and drink your own blood. It's already happening. Worthless lots!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
QuotaSystem:

Trash!

[/s]

Trash!

You have shown the world that you are a fucking hypocrite

When innocent unarmed protesters in the South East were gruesomely murdered; you vermins rejoiced and even when this animalistic Fulani gunmen murdered people in Enugu; u bitch as niggers made fun if Igbos

And your ancestors collectively waged war against our people and killed a lot of our people and you lots are still proud and happy about it.

Karma is a bitch

May more befall you and yours cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
bakynes:
I am Afonja as rightly termed by Igbos and I support the need for both Major ethnic group in the South to work together to take our destinies away from these Born to rule Hausa-Fulani. But before any peace pact can be drawn on Nairaland, Igbos most refrain from calling Lagos "a no man's land". We agree all Nigerians have contributed to the Developement of Lagos but it is still our ancestral land that has had huge advantage over any state in Nigeria by virtue of the early Portuguese traders and the British colonialist.

I campaigned in my own little way for Buhari in 2015 as I also campaigned for GEJ in 2011 and now I support the removal of Buhari by the use of our votes.

Igbos must understand that many Yorubas did not vote out GEJ because he favoured Igbos more, we simply voted him out because of how he allowed Corruption to fester in his Govt. So it was never a mistake voting out GEJ and now we must also vote out Buhari in 2019.

The only way we can salvage our destinies away from the Northern Oligarchy is only if these two major tribes to work hand in hand together especially the Yoruba Christians and Liberal Yoruba Muslims.

Even as a Yoruba man I know we have some Extremist Yoruba Muslims who always support the North over their tribes men but these extremist Yorubas are few in Numbers compared to the Yoruba Christians and Liberal Yoruba Muslim.

Yorubas,Igbos,SS minorities and non muslim minorities of the Middle Belt can work together to overturn the core North's dominance.

Yoruba always had far better side of the deal than the Igbo. What was wrong about accommodating the Igbo even for that brief moment by GEJ. This was only in appointments and not infrastructure. GEJ largely ignored the South East, even the entire South on infrastructure all through his tenure. Yes a true coalition with the Yoruba will advance Nigeria. However it can only happen in the world of dreams. There's no sign that Yoruba find their present northern alliance distasteful. I think present state of affairs favour the South West. A just Nigeria will present a few challenges for both north and south west. So why do you really want to change a status quo that is favourable to you. Or is it a ploy to look good to the opponents after a betrayal. Left to me we should all vote with our conscience. If the dark forces prevail, so be it.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by InfiniteLoopx: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shawnnn01:

It shall never be well with you and your entire household. Ogun kill. You shall never do well till eternity. To all Igbo you all should proceed to hell with any Yoruba that beg you to unity with Yoruba. [b]It shall not be well with your entire tribe.
[/b]
So shall it be to your entire tribe. If you hate us, we will hate you double fold. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
[s][/s]

Trash!

You have shown the world that your fucking hypocrite

When innocent unarmed protesters in the South East were gruesomely murdered; you vermins rejoiced and even when this animalistic Fulani gunmen murdered people in Enugu; u bitch as niggers made fun if Igbos

And your ancestors collectively waged war against our people and killed a lot of our people and you lots are still proud and happy about it.

Karma is a bitch

May more befall you and yours cheesy

It's already befalling them sister. It's now happening in Edo. I watched a video of them complaining about herdsmen and crying the other day. They will feel the pain. Every tribe that worked against the BIAFRA will feel it. To hell with the presidency!!! Fuccck any igbo man that tries it. I rather vote other southerners.

The other day my father was saying a retired Edo ex military old man while drinking was confessing that during the war, any igbo lady that refuses to sleep with him, he put a gun on her vagina then shoots her to death.Edo man ooo. My father being an igbo man came home that day shaking his head. He told us this in December and I wonder what will make an old military man reveal such during an Estate meeting amongst other residents during refreshment . This people will pay for their crimes.

I have no remorse whatsoever for them. No pretence.

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Insecurity: Wike Condemns Constant Travel By FCT Council Chairmen / Corruption Allegations: In Case FG Has Forgotten These Cases! By Dirisu Yakubu / ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.